Audio Designs & Custom Graphics has been proudly serving the greater Jacksonville community since 1998. We are a low pressure, locally owned and operated retailer of aftermarket car electronics, accessories and enhancements. At our core, we are customer-oriented and good, honest folks. Our goal is to earn your long term business by promising what we can deliver and then delivering on that promise. We go out of our way to ensure your experience with Audio Designs & Custom Graphics is exceptional.
Learn More About Audio Designs And Custom Graphics
Our Professional Commitment
We are especially proud of our commitments on a professional level. We continuously participate in industry-specific continuing education and new technology training so that we can confidently provide credible guidance to our valued customers.
We also have significant investments in the best professional tools to help us do our best work. Some of our notable tools and equipment include:
- Audison Bit Tune computer-based audio system tuning device
- TPI and Fluke high resolution oscilloscopes
- DD-1 Distortion Tester
- IM-SG Impedance Meter
- Snap-On Battery Tester
- Inverted router tables with specialized router bits
- Mobile Solutions design templates
- Industrial-grade cabinet table saw
- Industrial stove
- Computer Plotter (for Tint and Vinyl Graphics)
Our Friendly Approach
As we are a locally owned and operated company, we live and work in the same community we serve. This means our approach to earning your business is important that we are friendly and helpful, in addition to being expert at what we do. We welcome questions and inquiries about how we can enhance your vehicle, boat or motorcycle. We treat your vehicle with care and precision because we really do care about earning your business and recommendations to your friends and colleagues.
We are open Monday-Friday 8am to 6pm and Saturdays 8am-2pm. Visit us and experience why Audio Designs & Custom Graphics is your top choice for vehicle electronics and enhancements in the Jacksonville area.
Address and Contact Information:
Audio Designs & Custom Graphics
10329 Atlantic Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32225
- Pre-Owned Vehicle Backup Camera and Safety SystemsBack over accidents are responsible for more than 200 deaths and 12,000 injuries each year. The US Congress passed a law in 2008 that would enact measures to use technology to prevent accidents like these. After years of delays, the US Department of Transportation finally announced that new cars must come with a backup camera. But what if you own or have recently purchased an older vehicle? ... read more
- testtest schedule The post test appeared first on Window Tint | Audio Designs & Custom Graphics | Jacksonville FL. ... read more
- Jeep Wrangler Backup Camera Installations Enhance SafetyIf you are tired of not being able to see through that big spare tire, drop by Audio Designs and Custom Graphics in Jacksonville to learn about our Jeep Wrangler backup camera solutions. Have a look at your rearview mirror – what do you see? A big tire and third brake light. That configuration makes it impossible to see even moderately sized objects behind your Jeep. Our ... read more
- Lamborghini Gallardo Stereo System Upgrade for Jacksonville ClientA client from Jacksonville recently dropped into Audio Designs and Custom Graphics to inquire about upgrading his 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo stereo system. The client loves the way the car looks and drives but wanted to update the features and performance of the entertainment system. After looking at several source units and auditioning a few different speakers, we put together a proposal to update this exotic with state-of-art ... read more
- Car Audio Manufacturer Gets Incredible Chevy Silverado Vinyl WrapAudio Designs and Custom Graphics in Jacksonville got a call from AAMP Global to complete a 2017 Chevy Silverado vinyl wrap for the latest addition to the Team Phantom fleet. AAMP Global is the company behind Phoenix Gold, Stinger, PAC, iSimple and Echomaster car audio products and accessories. Team Phantom is the name of AAMP Global’s retail support team. Each Team Phantom truck is equipped with products ... read more
- Toyota 4Runner Enclosure, Premium Bass, Small SpaceA client came to Audio Designs and Custom Graphics in Jacksonville in search of a Toyota 4Runner enclosure and subwoofer. We had a look at the vehicle and proposed one of our Phantom Fit custom enclosures that would fit nicely into the right rear corner of the cargo area. After selecting the perfect subwoofer for the system and an amp to drive it, we provided a quote ... read more
- Jacksonville Client Upgrades Ford Mustang Audio SystemA client from here in Jacksonville contacted Audio Designs and Custom Graphics for some assistance in upgrading his 2015 Ford Mustang audio system. We invited the client to the store and had a look at his vehicle. We talked to him about the music he enjoys. We also established an understanding of his performance goals for the new system. Once we had a clear vision of the ... read more
- Nissan 370Z Wrap Enhances Vehicle CosmeticsA client recently contacted Audio Designs and Custom Graphics in Jacksonville to get a quote on a Nissan 370Z wrap. We invited the client to our store so we could have a look at the vehicle and the client could browse the different colors available. Once we settled on a color choice, we provided the client with a quote for the installation and scheduled an appointment once ... read more
- Dodge Charger Graphics for a Pair of Jacksonville CarsIt was recently “Dodge Charger graphics week” here at Audio Designs and Custom Graphics in Jacksonville. Two local clients contacted us the same week about having a custom graphic package installed on a 2017 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack sedan. The clients do not know each other, and it was purely a fluke that they showed up around the same time. Here’s how we made each vehicle ... read more
- Porsche Panamera Stereo Upgrade for Repeat Jacksonville ClientA repeat client with a 2011 Porsche Panamera came to Audio Designs & Custom Graphics in Jacksonville looking to upgrade the stereo system. This client had the Turbo model, so the performance of the car was incredible. It was our goal to give him a stereo system that would do it justice. After meeting with the client, looking over the vehicle and exploring options, we worked up ... read more