Audio Designs & Custom Graphics has been proudly serving the greater Jacksonville community since 1998. We are a low pressure, locally owned and operated retailer of aftermarket car electronics, accessories and enhancements. At our core, we are customer-oriented and good, honest folks. Our goal is to earn your long term business by promising what we can deliver and then delivering on that promise. We go out of our way to ensure your experience with Audio Designs & Custom Graphics is exceptional.
Learn More About Audio Designs And Custom Graphics
Our Professional Commitment
We are especially proud of our commitments on a professional level. We continuously participate in industry-specific continuing education and new technology training so that we can confidently provide credible guidance to our valued customers.
We also have significant investments in the best professional tools to help us do our best work. Some of our notable tools and equipment include:
- Audison Bit Tune computer-based audio system tuning device
- TPI and Fluke high resolution oscilloscopes
- DD-1 Distortion Tester
- IM-SG Impedance Meter
- Snap-On Battery Tester
- Inverted router tables with specialized router bits
- Mobile Solutions design templates
- Industrial-grade cabinet table saw
- Industrial stove
- Computer Plotter (for Tint and Vinyl Graphics)
Our Friendly Approach
As we are a locally owned and operated company, we live and work in the same community we serve. This means our approach to earning your business is important that we are friendly and helpful, in addition to being expert at what we do. We welcome questions and inquiries about how we can enhance your vehicle, boat or motorcycle. We treat your vehicle with care and precision because we really do care about earning your business and recommendations to your friends and colleagues.
We are open Monday-Friday 8am to 6pm and Saturdays 8am-2pm. Visit us and experience why Audio Designs & Custom Graphics is your top choice for vehicle electronics and enhancements in the Jacksonville area.
Address and Contact Information:
Audio Designs & Custom Graphics
10329 Atlantic Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32225
- Bass Upgrade for Jacksonville Chevy Volt ClientA client from here in Jacksonville recently dropped into Audio Designs and Custom Graphics to inquire about improving the bass performance in his 2018 Chevy Volt. We had a look at the client’s vehicle and discussed the types of music he enjoyed and how loudly he listens. Armed with that information, we suggested that adding a dedicated subwoofer system to the factory radio and speakers would be ... read more
- A Colorful Graphics Update for The Learning Experience Shuttle BusNot long ago, the team from The Learning Experience here in Deerfield Beach contacted Audio Designs and Custom Graphics to design and install a graphics wrap on their shuttle bus. They wanted the bus to clearly represent their brand and felt that a custom wrap would help tell their story. We took several photographs of the bus and started work on a design that would achieve their ... read more
- New Apple CarPlay Navigation OptionsOn Sept. 17, 2018, Apple launched iOS12 – its latest update to the operating system behind its venerable iPhone and iPad devices. Aside from security updates, performance enhancements and battery life improvements, Apple has added support for third-party applications to CarPlay. Users of factory-installed and aftermarket multimedia receivers that support CarPlay will now be able to use Google Maps and very shortly, Waze, to handle their Apple ... read more
- Pre-Owned Vehicle Backup Camera and Safety SystemsBack over accidents are responsible for more than 200 deaths and 12,000 injuries each year. The US Congress passed a law in 2008 that would enact measures to use technology to prevent accidents like these. After years of delays, the US Department of Transportation finally announced that new cars must come with a backup camera. But what if you own or have recently purchased an older vehicle? ... read more
- testtest schedule The post test appeared first on Window Tint | Audio Designs & Custom Graphics | Jacksonville FL. ... read more
- Jacksonville Business Gets Soul and Scion Vehicle WrapsA local tint shop contacted Audio Designs and Custom Graphics in Jacksonville to inquire about Scion vehicle wraps for his Scion and Kia. The client had a 2011 Scion xB and a 2011 Kia Soul that he wanted to wrap to represent and advertise his company. We met with the customer to develop a plan and graphics he loved. Then we provided a quote to print and ... read more
- Jacksonville Client Upgrades Ford Mustang Audio SystemA client from here in Jacksonville contacted Audio Designs and Custom Graphics for some assistance in upgrading his 2015 Ford Mustang audio system. We invited the client to the store and had a look at his vehicle. We talked to him about the music he enjoys. We also established an understanding of his performance goals for the new system. Once we had a clear vision of the ... read more
- Nissan 370Z Wrap Enhances Vehicle CosmeticsA client recently contacted Audio Designs and Custom Graphics in Jacksonville to get a quote on a Nissan 370Z wrap. We invited the client to our store so we could have a look at the vehicle and the client could browse the different colors available. Once we settled on a color choice, we provided the client with a quote for the installation and scheduled an appointment once ... read more
- Nissan GT-R gets Carbon Fiber Wrap for Rear WingThe owner of this beautiful Nissan GT-R contacted Audio Designs and Custom Graphics in Jacksonville to have us perform a carbon fiber wrap on the rear spoiler. We had a look at the vehicle and showed the client a sample of the 3M 1080 vinyl we use. He was happy with our plan and gave us the go-ahead to schedule an appointment to do the work. Wing ... read more
- Dodge Charger Graphics for a Pair of Jacksonville CarsIt was recently “Dodge Charger graphics week” here at Audio Designs and Custom Graphics in Jacksonville. Two local clients contacted us the same week about having a custom graphic package installed on a 2017 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack sedan. The clients do not know each other, and it was purely a fluke that they showed up around the same time. Here’s how we made each vehicle ... read more