Bay Area Audio Visions exists to serve its clients with the best possible mobile electronics products and installations.
Bay Area Audio Visions sells and installs a wide range of mobile electronics products to Corpus Christi and surrounding areas . We offer everything from car audio, mobile video and vehicle security to remote starters, radar detectors, marine audio, and so much more. Not only do we offer these services to individuals, but to businesses as well, including all kinds of fleet vehicles.
We specialize in custom installations of all sorts. It’s one thing to make the vehicles we work on sound awesome, but it’s completely something else to make that stereo system look like it was there from factory. This takes your vehicle to that “next level”.
We go to great lengths training our staff to be able to make every car a “work of art”. That is why we take great pride in being able to work on the cars that no one else can (or the cars that no one else wants to).
At Bay Area Audio Visions, our reputation is important and we know that we are not successful unless our clients are happy.Learn More About Bay Area Audio Visions
I became interested in great sounding car audio systems in high school. I loved music and wanted it to be reproduced as it should be in my car. I didn’t have a lot of money to let others work on my car, so I started to train myself and just do it. I started to get pretty good and gained a reputation along with a few friends for being the go to guys for car audio work. Even as I worked my way through college, it was at a car audio shop. After leaving college, the owner of the shop I was working for at the time decided to close the business. I already had a good client base, and people were always looking for me to work on their cars. So out of “necessity”, I started Bay Area Audio Visions. I knew I could give customers a better experience, better knowledge, and a better overall outcome than what the competition was currently providing to the Corpus Christi area.
I started very small by sharing space with another shop that did suspension, wheels, and tires. It was a good fit at first, but I knew I still wanted more. So after a very successful first year, I made the decision to move out on my own. I moved to a completely different side of town to better reach the clientele I was seeking. Even though it was a little scary and uncertain, I forged ahead. We continued to grow the business and spread the word of superior service and craftsmanship. After 4 years in that location, we were starting to bust at the seams, and it was definitely clear that it was time to move again. Slow and steady growth proved to be the key for our business that led us to our current location that is much larger and nicer than any other shop around. It is with this facility that we hope to continue to provide solutions for our clients and reinforce our stronghold as the best mobile electronics shop in the area.
I invite you to stop in and allow me to personally show you around!
Address and Contact Information:
Bay Area Audio Visions
2225 Saratoga Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78417
- The Benefits of Custom-installed Radar DetectorsIf you are looking for the best defense against police laser and radar guns, speed cameras, and radar-based work zone speed detection systems, then a custom-installed radar detector and laser countermeasure system is the only choice. This article compares the features and performance benefits of a portable radar detection system to one that we integrate into your vehicle. What is a Radar Detector? Simply put, a radar ... read more
- What To Look for When Shopping for Motorcycle Audio SpeakersNow that the weather is great all across the country, motorcycle enthusiasts have a chance to get their bikes out and go for a ride – but many riders complain that the factory audio systems on their bikes don’t sound as good as they’d like. There are several reasons why, and a few relatively easy ways to upgrade these systems. A proper motorcycle audio system upgrade will ... read more
- Hot Rod, RestoMod, and Restoration Source Unit OptionsThe stereotypical image of a “Woody” station wagon with a surfboard on the roof is missing one critically important element to make it part of the perfect day on the beach: an audio system. In the 1960s, the aftermarket car audio scene was weak. Compared to now, there weren’t any options for source units, speakers or amplifiers, and certainly nobody had a subwoofer. All of that has ... read more
- Automotive Battery Science: How Batteries WorkYour automotive battery is one of the most important, and most often overlooked, electrical components in your vehicle. If your battery is not in good condition, you can be stranded, and other components in your vehicle may be damaged. This article discusses how batteries work and how to take care of them. What is Inside an Automotive Battery? Inside a typical car battery are six smaller energy-producing ... read more
- RCA Y-Cables, Friend or Foe?If you spend any time reading car audio discussions on Facebook or in forums, then you will have undoubtedly come across comments involving the supposed drawbacks of using RCA Y-cables. There seems to be a lot of misconception or misunderstanding about how preamp signals works, and this misinformation leads to comments that aren’t always accurate. Let’s take (more than) a few minutes to clear things up. Understanding ... read more
- When it Comes to Subwoofer Specifications, Some Numbers Don’t MatterIf you are a mobile electronics enthusiast like we are, then it’s quite possible that you enjoy reading product specifications. You can learn a lot about the design and application of a product from the specs. Amplifier power ratings are probably the most popular specs, but there are a lot more. One product specification that tends to confuse people more than help them is speaker efficiency. This ... read more
- Why are Speakers Different Sizes?When you head to your local mobile electronics specialist in search of new speakers, there are a few criteria to keep in mind. Choosing a speaker size can go one of two ways: You can pick something that fits a specific mounting location or you can choose based on the characteristics of the speaker relative to its size. Are you interested in knowing why speakers come in ... read more
- What Is An MP3 File?You cannot have talked about audio and computers any time in the last 15 years and not have heard of an MP3 file. MP3 audio files and websites, like the original Napster, started a shift in where, how and when people acquired music. If you are on the older end of the spectrum, like many of us in the mobile electronics industry, then you bought your ... read more
- Amplifier Classes: Making Sense Out of Class AB and Class D AmpsAmplifiers have a very tough job. They have to take a very low voltage signal and increase it in amplitude so it can drive a speaker. In this transformation, we expect the signal to remain pure – no distortion or no noise should be added. We also want significant amounts of power to drive our speakers, even though we only feed our amplifiers with a measly 12 ... read more
- What You Get When You Spend More Money On SpeakersAmong the most under-appreciated components in any audio system are the speakers. You could be using the best source unit on the planet, an amazing amplifier, and the most esoteric of interconnects and speaker cables – but if you don’t have great speakers, you still won’t have great sound. Your speakers are the only link between your electronics and your ears, so choosing great speakers is critically ... read more