Bay Area Audio Visions exists to serve its clients with the best possible mobile electronics products and installations.
Bay Area Audio Visions sells and installs a wide range of mobile electronics products to Corpus Christi and surrounding areas . We offer everything from car audio, mobile video and vehicle security to remote starters, radar detectors, marine audio, and so much more. Not only do we offer these services to individuals, but to businesses as well, including all kinds of fleet vehicles.
We specialize in custom installations of all sorts. It’s one thing to make the vehicles we work on sound awesome, but it’s completely something else to make that stereo system look like it was there from factory. This takes your vehicle to that “next level”.
We go to great lengths training our staff to be able to make every car a “work of art”. That is why we take great pride in being able to work on the cars that no one else can (or the cars that no one else wants to).
At Bay Area Audio Visions, our reputation is important and we know that we are not successful unless our clients are happy.Learn More About Bay Area Audio Visions
I became interested in great sounding car audio systems in high school. I loved music and wanted it to be reproduced as it should be in my car. I didn’t have a lot of money to let others work on my car, so I started to train myself and just do it. I started to get pretty good and gained a reputation along with a few friends for being the go to guys for car audio work. Even as I worked my way through college, it was at a car audio shop. After leaving college, the owner of the shop I was working for at the time decided to close the business. I already had a good client base, and people were always looking for me to work on their cars. So out of “necessity”, I started Bay Area Audio Visions. I knew I could give customers a better experience, better knowledge, and a better overall outcome than what the competition was currently providing to the Corpus Christi area.
I started very small by sharing space with another shop that did suspension, wheels, and tires. It was a good fit at first, but I knew I still wanted more. So after a very successful first year, I made the decision to move out on my own. I moved to a completely different side of town to better reach the clientele I was seeking. Even though it was a little scary and uncertain, I forged ahead. We continued to grow the business and spread the word of superior service and craftsmanship. After 4 years in that location, we were starting to bust at the seams, and it was definitely clear that it was time to move again. Slow and steady growth proved to be the key for our business that led us to our current location that is much larger and nicer than any other shop around. It is with this facility that we hope to continue to provide solutions for our clients and reinforce our stronghold as the best mobile electronics shop in the area.
I invite you to stop in and allow me to personally show you around!
Address and Contact Information:
Bay Area Audio Visions
2225 Saratoga Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78417
- Does Preamp Voltage Matter?For almost as long as there have been car audio enthusiasts, they have been adding amplifiers to their vehicles to increase the power available to drive their speakers. More power means we can turn the volume up higher without distortion. When it came to connecting amplifiers to speakers, the first power boosters connected to the speaker wires of the radio. Now, modern head units offer dedicated RCA ... read more
- Rear Speakers – A Benefit or a Bad Habit?For decades, automobile manufacturers have installed relatively large rear speakers in their vehicles. The stereotype of a set of 6×9 speakers sitting on the parcel shelf of a Monte Carlo is as “car audio” as it gets. As the industry has evolved, the importance of rear speakers has diminished. Are rear speakers necessary? Do they offer a benefit? Are we just holding on to a bad habit? ... read more
- What is Bluetooth?If you have been around the mobile electronics industry for any amount of time, you will know that certain terms are often used incorrectly. One term that has been over-abused lately is Bluetooth. Product manufacturers, retailers and consumers have developed an expectation of what Bluetooth is, and what it does. Sadly, those expectations can lead to confusion and undesirable results. This article explains what Bluetooth is, and ... read more
- When it Comes to Subwoofer Specifications, Some Numbers Don’t MatterIf you are a mobile electronics enthusiast like we are, then it’s quite possible that you enjoy reading product specifications. You can learn a lot about the design and application of a product from the specs. Amplifier power ratings are probably the most popular specs, but there are a lot more. One product specification that tends to confuse people more than help them is speaker efficiency. This ... read more
- Basics of OEM Integration in Your Newer VehicleInstalling a mobile audio system involves much more than just hooking up some wires and driving in a few screws. Almost all vehicle manufacturers have realized that some amount of audio system tuning will dramatically improve their customers’ experience. When you decide it’s time to upgrade your factory audio system, we need to take into account any tuning that may have been done by the factory. It’s ... read more
- Rear Seat Entertainment Systems For Most Needs and BudgetsKids and road trips: an amazing combination of excitement, energy and, if the drive is long, boredom. Playing I Spy or 20 Questions, or looking for license plates from all the states and provinces, is fun for a little while, but those classic road games won’t last forever. What if your kids could watch their favorite movies without bothering you? Your local mobile electronics retailer offers many ... read more
- The Reference For Great SoundListening to music goes back to the dawn of man. From banging a few tree branches together to the latest computer-generated pop hit, music is a universal language that everyone can enjoy. People who put significant effort into the accurate reproduction of the music they enjoy are often called audiophiles. There is a running joke that audiophiles sometimes concentrate more on listening to the equipment they use ... read more
- Product Spotlight: AudioControl LC-1.1500 Mono Subwoofer AmplifierIt isn’t hard to notice that AudioControl hasn’t eased up on its delivery of amazing new mobile audio product solutions. The latest addition to the AudioControl family is the high-power LC-1.1500 subwoofer amplifier. Rated to produce 1,500 watts of continuous power and equipped with the integration and audio processing features you’ve come to expect from AudioControl, this new monoblock is sure to be a huge hit! AudioControl ... read more
- What Is A Soundstage And Where Can I Buy One?When it comes to listening to music, there seem to be two kinds of listeners in the context of “where the sound comes from.” Some people want to be enveloped by the music. They want to feel like they are in the very middle of the performance, with sound all around them. This style is sort of like listening to a set of headphones. The other listener ... read more
- Car Starter Remote Control OptionsIt’s fall, and for the mobile electronics industry, the focus shifts directly to the sales and installation of remote car starters. The size of the remote start industry is inconceivably vast. Some retailers sell and install more than a thousand of these handy little gadgets in a single season! Best Car Audio wants to help you make the purchasing process easier. Here is our introduction to remote ... read more