Bay Area Audio Visions exists to serve its clients with the best possible mobile electronics products and installations.
Bay Area Audio Visions sells and installs a wide range of mobile electronics products to Corpus Christi and surrounding areas . We offer everything from car audio, mobile video and vehicle security to remote starters, radar detectors, marine audio, and so much more. Not only do we offer these services to individuals, but to businesses as well, including all kinds of fleet vehicles.
We specialize in custom installations of all sorts. It’s one thing to make the vehicles we work on sound awesome, but it’s completely something else to make that stereo system look like it was there from factory. This takes your vehicle to that “next level”.
We go to great lengths training our staff to be able to make every car a “work of art”. That is why we take great pride in being able to work on the cars that no one else can (or the cars that no one else wants to).
At Bay Area Audio Visions, our reputation is important and we know that we are not successful unless our clients are happy.Learn More About Bay Area Audio Visions
I became interested in great sounding car audio systems in high school. I loved music and wanted it to be reproduced as it should be in my car. I didn’t have a lot of money to let others work on my car, so I started to train myself and just do it. I started to get pretty good and gained a reputation along with a few friends for being the go to guys for car audio work. Even as I worked my way through college, it was at a car audio shop. After leaving college, the owner of the shop I was working for at the time decided to close the business. I already had a good client base, and people were always looking for me to work on their cars. So out of “necessity”, I started Bay Area Audio Visions. I knew I could give customers a better experience, better knowledge, and a better overall outcome than what the competition was currently providing to the Corpus Christi area.
I started very small by sharing space with another shop that did suspension, wheels, and tires. It was a good fit at first, but I knew I still wanted more. So after a very successful first year, I made the decision to move out on my own. I moved to a completely different side of town to better reach the clientele I was seeking. Even though it was a little scary and uncertain, I forged ahead. We continued to grow the business and spread the word of superior service and craftsmanship. After 4 years in that location, we were starting to bust at the seams, and it was definitely clear that it was time to move again. Slow and steady growth proved to be the key for our business that led us to our current location that is much larger and nicer than any other shop around. It is with this facility that we hope to continue to provide solutions for our clients and reinforce our stronghold as the best mobile electronics shop in the area.
I invite you to stop in and allow me to personally show you around!
Address and Contact Information:
Bay Area Audio Visions
2225 Saratoga Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78417
- Are Single or Dual Voice Coil Subwoofers Better?When it comes to buying subwoofers, a lot of people have questions or make assumptions about the benefits and drawbacks of single voice coil and dual voice coil versions. Understanding the differences between them requires a slightly enhanced understanding of how an amplifier works. We cover both topics in this article. How an Amplifier Works An amplifier is a simple device that takes an audio signal (from ... read more
- Why Would I Want A Remote Starter?If you have never owned a remote starter, you might be asking yourself why they are so popular. The mobile electronics industry switches into “starter season” each fall and, when the weather cooperates, doesn’t stop until spring time. But what is it about having a remote starter that is so great? We’ll explain. Just What Is a Remote Starter? A remote starter system includes several components: a ... read more
- What Is Signal-To-Noise Ratio, And Why Does It Matter?Most people understand the importance of amplifier power specifications. In most cases, more power is a good thing, that is, until you reach the thermal or suspension limits of the speakers you are using. One specification that is also very important in a mobile electronics amplifier, processor or source unit is Signal-to-Noise Ratio. In this article, we are going to explain what S/N Ratio numbers are and ... read more
- Vehicle Lighting Upgrades Offer Many OptionsWhen it comes to driving in the dark, the quality and quantity of lighting you have is paramount to your safety, and the safety of those around you. In recent years, automakers have begun to put significant effort into their lighting systems. From the days of incandescent lighting to upgrades with halogen gases, high-intensity discharge (HID), light-emitting diodes (LEDs) and – most recently – lasers, lighting has ... read more
- Choosing Speakers For Your Car: Components Or Coaxials?Developing a speaker requires that the designer and engineer balance many different aspects, such as the application, cost and desired performance level of the end product. For the consumer, navigating the thousands of different speaker offerings on the market can be difficult. Two speakers can measure similarly regarding efficiency, power handling and frequency response, but still perform completely differently because of different distortion characteristics. Cone, dust cap ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Sony XM-GS6DSPSony introduced its new six-channel XM-GS6DSP amplifier at the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show. This amplifier is targeted at OEM integration and upgrade solutions. It delivers up to 45 watts of power from its four main channels and up to 600 watts from the pair of subwoofer channels. This amp combines easy-to-use analog crossovers and integrated digital signal processing for time correction and equalization to proficient installers to ... read more
- Power Wire: OFC versus CCAWhen it comes to high-current wiring in a vehicle, there are two types of stranded power wire available: solid copper and copper-clad aluminum. This article looks at the differences between each kind of wire, and explain the challenges of ensuring your high-current device gets the power it needs to do the job you want done. Car Audio Power Wire: Background In mobile applications, or anywhere that a ... read more
- What Is Android Auto?When it comes to staying in touch with your family and friends while behind the wheel, we all know that it’s best to keep your cellphone in your pocket or purse. What do you do when you just have to communicate? Do it intelligently and safely with a smartphone integration system like Android Auto. Let’s look at the functionality of this unique communication solution. What Is It? ... read more
- Product Spotlight: AudioControl ACM AmplifiersAudioControl has been very busy over the past few years developing new processors and amplifiers. At the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, AudioControl launched an entirely new series of micro-sized amplifiers designed to give enthusiasts amazing amplification performance from a compact package. While the amplifiers are small, they have the features and performance that you expect from the top audio company in the Pacific Northwest. ... read more
- The Importance Of Professional Mobile Electronics InstallationPhoto courtesy of Prestige Car Audio And Marine Several aspects of the automotive industry have always been embraced by hobbyists and do-it-yourself enthusiasts. Being able to say that you created something with your own bare hands would make anyone feel proud. In the mobile electronics industry, carmakers have been rapidly advancing the technology used in new cars. From computer data networks and advanced vehicle construction materials to ... read more