Mike and Sandy founded Boomers Audio in 2002 after they saw a need for better-quality service in the Tulsa area. In the beginning, it was Mike doing all the sales and installations by himself in a small location. Over the years, the company has grown to include six employees and a 9,000+-square-foot location with a welcoming showroom, separate fabrication department and space for almost anything you can bring us.
Learn More About Boomers Audio
Music is Our Passion
Our whole team is passionate about music, and we all love coming to work every day because of it. Since we’re a single-store operation, we have a tightly knit staff, giving us the opportunity to provide every client with personalized service.
Solutions, Not Products
One of the biggest differences between us and most car audio shops is how we relate to our clients. Instead of focusing on a myriad of products, we focus on a solution. When you come and visit us, our team will look over your vehicle and listen as you explain your goals for the upgrades. After listening to equipment in our state-of-the-art showroom, we design solutions that best fit your needs. You won’t hear lots of high-end technical talk; rather, we will address real-world benefits that will make your drive more enjoyable.
Constant Training to Improve our Craft
We are always up to date on the latest and greatest in automotive technology, whether it’s through attending a training session or a trade shos. Our collective team has over 100 years combined experience, so you can rest comfortably knowing a well-trained professional is working on your vehicle.
Significant Investment in our Facility
The size of our building also separates us from the competition and allows us to
keep all clients’ cars, boats, motorcycles or even RVs safe and protected inside. Each
technician has his own bay and door, so there are no worries about cramming vehicles next to each other while they are being serviced.
Expert Level Care
Our technicians are dedicated to treating your vehicle just like their own. We know
these are your babies, and we promise to treat them with professional service. Before the installation begins, we have a 30-point inspection sheet that provides step-by-step instructions on evaluating a vehicle’s condition. We use only the best equipment to service every vehicle. Some of that equipment includes battery maintainers, electrical load detectors, battery life testers, etc., to ensure a prolonged battery life after we complete your Boomers upgrades.
One-on-one Discussions after the Job is Finished
After an installation is complete, every client receives a personal one-on-one consultation to make sure they completely understand how everything operates. This service is provided by the very technician who worked on their car, so there is no possibility of miscommunication.
We Stand Behind Our Work
Boomers Audio provides every client with a non-transferrable lifetime warranty on any labor performed to their vehicle. (This does not include repair labor on OEM
equipment.) We strive to work with the best manufacturers in the industry to ensure that any equipment we use is of the best caliber, giving our clients years of reliable use.
Come See Us
The next step is to come see us for yourself. We are confident that once you experience Boomers Audio, you will understand why more people in the Tulsa area choose us year after year.
Address and Contact Information
7010 E 41st St
Tulsa, OK 74145
- Product Spotlight: Audison Prima SubwoofersThe Prima series of amplifiers and speakers from Audison is highly regarded for its installation flexibility and impressive performance. The most recent additions to the Prima line are three new component subwoofers and five loaded subwoofer enclosures. Like the Prima amps and speakers, the new Audison Prima subwoofers are designed as a perfect upgrade to any factory-installed audio system. Prima Shallow-Mount Subwoofers The new Prima subwoofers include ... read more
- Convenience System AccessoriesA remote starter, keyless entry or security system is a great way to enhance the functionality of your vehicle. A remote starter can make dealing with weather extremes much more comfortable. A properly installed security system can let you know if someone damages your vehicle or tries to steal it. If your car didn’t come with a remote control to unlock the doors, a keyless entry ... read more
- Are Single or Dual Voice Coil Subwoofers Better?When it comes to buying subwoofers, a lot of people have questions or make assumptions about the benefits and drawbacks of single voice coil and dual voice coil versions. Understanding the differences between them requires a slightly enhanced understanding of how an amplifier works. We cover both topics in this article. How an Amplifier Works An amplifier is a simple device that takes an audio signal (from ... read more
- Why Would I Want A Remote Starter?If you have never owned a remote starter, you might be asking yourself why they are so popular. The mobile electronics industry switches into “starter season” each fall and, when the weather cooperates, doesn’t stop until spring time. But what is it about having a remote starter that is so great? We’ll explain. Just What Is a Remote Starter? A remote starter system includes several components: a ... read more
- What Is Signal-To-Noise Ratio, And Why Does It Matter?Most people understand the importance of amplifier power specifications. In most cases, more power is a good thing, that is, until you reach the thermal or suspension limits of the speakers you are using. One specification that is also very important in a mobile electronics amplifier, processor or source unit is Signal-to-Noise Ratio. In this article, we are going to explain what S/N Ratio numbers are and ... read more
- Everything You’ve Wanted To Know About Audio Distortion – Part 2If you were able to grasp the concepts outlined in the first article about audio distortion, then this one will be a piece of cake. If not, head back and have another read. It can be a bit complicated the first time around. Undistorted Audio Analysis When looking at the specifications for an audio component like an amplifier or processor, you should see a specification called THD+N. ... read more
- Subwoofer Enclosures, More Than Just a BoxFor decades, there has been discussion after discussion about which of the different subwoofer enclosures are “the best” and why. Let’s take a look at why we need a subwoofer enclosure at all, and how the three popular styles – sealed, vented and bandpass – differ in their design and performance. Back-Wave Management If you were to hook any speaker up to an amplifier, hold it in ... read more
- What Is Android Auto?When it comes to staying in touch with your family and friends while behind the wheel, we all know that it’s best to keep your cellphone in your pocket or purse. What do you do when you just have to communicate? Do it intelligently and safely with a smartphone integration system like Android Auto. Let’s look at the functionality of this unique communication solution. What Is It? ... read more
- Your Amplifier’s Gain Control Is Not A Volume ControlFor decades, car audio enthusiasts have been fiddling around with the gain control on their amplifiers in hopes of “getting more out of them.” Many professional installers have scientific, repeatable processes in place to ensure these controls are set to provide the maximum performance and reliability from your audio system. Let’s look at the most misunderstood, and most often adjusted, control on car audio amplifiers – the ... read more
- Guide to Choosing Car Audio SpeakersThere is no component more important to the sonic performance of your vehicle’s sound system than the car audio speakers you chose to install. You may own the best radio and amplifier in the world, but without great speakers, none of that great sound can get to your ears. Let’s look at why speakers are so important and a few suggestions on how to pick the best ... read more