Mike and Sandy founded Boomers Audio in 2002 after they saw a need for better-quality service in the Tulsa area. In the beginning, it was Mike doing all the sales and installations by himself in a small location. Over the years, the company has grown to include six employees and a 9,000+-square-foot location with a welcoming showroom, separate fabrication department and space for almost anything you can bring us.
Learn More About Boomers Audio
Music is Our Passion
Our whole team is passionate about music, and we all love coming to work every day because of it. Since we’re a single-store operation, we have a tightly knit staff, giving us the opportunity to provide every client with personalized service.
Solutions, Not Products
One of the biggest differences between us and most car audio shops is how we relate to our clients. Instead of focusing on a myriad of products, we focus on a solution. When you come and visit us, our team will look over your vehicle and listen as you explain your goals for the upgrades. After listening to equipment in our state-of-the-art showroom, we design solutions that best fit your needs. You won’t hear lots of high-end technical talk; rather, we will address real-world benefits that will make your drive more enjoyable.
Constant Training to Improve our Craft
We are always up to date on the latest and greatest in automotive technology, whether it’s through attending a training session or a trade shos. Our collective team has over 100 years combined experience, so you can rest comfortably knowing a well-trained professional is working on your vehicle.
Significant Investment in our Facility
The size of our building also separates us from the competition and allows us to
keep all clients’ cars, boats, motorcycles or even RVs safe and protected inside. Each
technician has his own bay and door, so there are no worries about cramming vehicles next to each other while they are being serviced.
Expert Level Care
Our technicians are dedicated to treating your vehicle just like their own. We know
these are your babies, and we promise to treat them with professional service. Before the installation begins, we have a 30-point inspection sheet that provides step-by-step instructions on evaluating a vehicle’s condition. We use only the best equipment to service every vehicle. Some of that equipment includes battery maintainers, electrical load detectors, battery life testers, etc., to ensure a prolonged battery life after we complete your Boomers upgrades.
One-on-one Discussions after the Job is Finished
After an installation is complete, every client receives a personal one-on-one consultation to make sure they completely understand how everything operates. This service is provided by the very technician who worked on their car, so there is no possibility of miscommunication.
We Stand Behind Our Work
Boomers Audio provides every client with a non-transferrable lifetime warranty on any labor performed to their vehicle. (This does not include repair labor on OEM
equipment.) We strive to work with the best manufacturers in the industry to ensure that any equipment we use is of the best caliber, giving our clients years of reliable use.
Come See Us
The next step is to come see us for yourself. We are confident that once you experience Boomers Audio, you will understand why more people in the Tulsa area choose us year after year.
Address and Contact Information
7010 E 41st St
Tulsa, OK 74145
- Vehicle Parking Safety SystemsDid you ever wish you had eyes in the back of your head? When you are backing into a parking spot, being able to know where the car behind you is would save a lot of time and nervousness. If your car doesn’t have a backup camera or parking sensors, then it’s time to visit your local mobile electronics specialists. They can add these parking safety systems ... read more
- Product Spotlight: AudioControl LC-1.1500 Mono Subwoofer AmplifierIt isn’t hard to notice that AudioControl hasn’t eased up on its delivery of amazing new mobile audio product solutions. The latest addition to the AudioControl family is the high-power LC-1.1500 subwoofer amplifier. Rated to produce 1,500 watts of continuous power and equipped with the integration and audio processing features you’ve come to expect from AudioControl, this new monoblock is sure to be a huge hit! AudioControl ... read more
- The Reference For Great SoundListening to music goes back to the dawn of man. From banging a few tree branches together to the latest computer-generated pop hit, music is a universal language that everyone can enjoy. People who put significant effort into the accurate reproduction of the music they enjoy are often called audiophiles. There is a running joke that audiophiles sometimes concentrate more on listening to the equipment they use ... read more
- Modern Navigation Systems for Today’s VehiclesPaper maps used to be the only way of planning route navigation. Before you, or perhaps your parents, set out on vacation, you would pick up maps for each state or province you planned to drive through, lay them out on the kitchen or dining room table, and highlight the route to take. The problem with maps is that someone has to read them, and trying to ... read more
- What Is A Soundstage And Where Can I Buy One?When it comes to listening to music, there seem to be two kinds of listeners in the context of “where the sound comes from.” Some people want to be enveloped by the music. They want to feel like they are in the very middle of the performance, with sound all around them. This style is sort of like listening to a set of headphones. The other listener ... read more
- What Is Signal-To-Noise Ratio, And Why Does It Matter?Most people understand the importance of amplifier power specifications. In most cases, more power is a good thing, that is, until you reach the thermal or suspension limits of the speakers you are using. One specification that is also very important in a mobile electronics amplifier, processor or source unit is Signal-to-Noise Ratio. In this article, we are going to explain what S/N Ratio numbers are and ... read more
- The Importance Of Proper Car Audio Speaker InstallationThe speakers in your mobile entertainment system are one of the most critical components in determining how your system sounds. If you choose poorly designed speakers that have distortion issues from poor cone, suspension or motor design, no amount of signal processing can make your system sound great. The methods used to install your speakers are as important as the design of the speakers themselves. In this ... read more
- Pleasure-Way Plateau XLMB RV Audio Upgrades for Tulsa ClientA client from Tulsa recently visited Boomers Audio to talk about upgrading his 2017 Pleasure-Way Plateau XLMB RV audio system. The client wanted an infotainment system that equaled the quality of the vehicle. After inspecting the vehicle, we worked with the client to develop a solution that would deliver on his expectations. Kenwood Source Unit and Camera System The small NAV-TV front camera fit inside the Mercedes-Benz ... read more
- Sound Deadening: A Great Upgrade For Any VehicleIf you have purchased a set of premium car audio speakers from a respected mobile electronics retailer in the past few years, then you should be familiar with the concept of sound deadening. If you aren’t familiar with this, or want to know more, then read on! We think you will find sound deadening is an often-overlooked upgrade that has more benefits than most people are aware ... read more
- Everything You’ve Wanted To Know About Audio Distortion – Part 2If you were able to grasp the concepts outlined in the first article about audio distortion, then this one will be a piece of cake. If not, head back and have another read. It can be a bit complicated the first time around. Undistorted Audio Analysis When looking at the specifications for an audio component like an amplifier or processor, you should see a specification called THD+N. ... read more