Mike and Sandy founded Boomers Audio in 2002 after they saw a need for better-quality service in the Tulsa area. In the beginning, it was Mike doing all the sales and installations by himself in a small location. Over the years, the company has grown to include six employees and a 9,000+-square-foot location with a welcoming showroom, separate fabrication department and space for almost anything you can bring us.
Learn More About Boomers Audio
Music is Our Passion
Our whole team is passionate about music, and we all love coming to work every day because of it. Since we’re a single-store operation, we have a tightly knit staff, giving us the opportunity to provide every client with personalized service.
Solutions, Not Products
One of the biggest differences between us and most car audio shops is how we relate to our clients. Instead of focusing on a myriad of products, we focus on a solution. When you come and visit us, our team will look over your vehicle and listen as you explain your goals for the upgrades. After listening to equipment in our state-of-the-art showroom, we design solutions that best fit your needs. You won’t hear lots of high-end technical talk; rather, we will address real-world benefits that will make your drive more enjoyable.
Constant Training to Improve our Craft
We are always up to date on the latest and greatest in automotive technology, whether it’s through attending a training session or a trade shos. Our collective team has over 100 years combined experience, so you can rest comfortably knowing a well-trained professional is working on your vehicle.
Significant Investment in our Facility
The size of our building also separates us from the competition and allows us to
keep all clients’ cars, boats, motorcycles or even RVs safe and protected inside. Each
technician has his own bay and door, so there are no worries about cramming vehicles next to each other while they are being serviced.
Expert Level Care
Our technicians are dedicated to treating your vehicle just like their own. We know
these are your babies, and we promise to treat them with professional service. Before the installation begins, we have a 30-point inspection sheet that provides step-by-step instructions on evaluating a vehicle’s condition. We use only the best equipment to service every vehicle. Some of that equipment includes battery maintainers, electrical load detectors, battery life testers, etc., to ensure a prolonged battery life after we complete your Boomers upgrades.
One-on-one Discussions after the Job is Finished
After an installation is complete, every client receives a personal one-on-one consultation to make sure they completely understand how everything operates. This service is provided by the very technician who worked on their car, so there is no possibility of miscommunication.
We Stand Behind Our Work
Boomers Audio provides every client with a non-transferrable lifetime warranty on any labor performed to their vehicle. (This does not include repair labor on OEM
equipment.) We strive to work with the best manufacturers in the industry to ensure that any equipment we use is of the best caliber, giving our clients years of reliable use.
Come See Us
The next step is to come see us for yourself. We are confident that once you experience Boomers Audio, you will understand why more people in the Tulsa area choose us year after year.
Address and Contact Information
7010 E 41st St
Tulsa, OK 74145
- Watts Are Watts, Or Are They? A Detailed Explanation for Car Audio GuysWhen people are looking at purchasing a car audio amplifier, the specification they check most often is how much power it can produce. Power is rated in watts – a universal unit of measurement of power. In this article, we explain what a watt is, and how it is measured – both the correct and incorrect way. Dictionary Time! Let’s get the formal definition of a watt ... read more
- What To Look For When Buying Marine Audio ProductsIf you own a boat, you know how great it is to hang out on it with your friends in the evenings and on weekends. Enjoying great conversation, good food and awesome music is the perfect recipe for fun and relaxation. When it comes to designing and installing a marine audio system on a boat, there are some specific product requirements that will help ensure it lasts ... read more
- Sound Deadening: A Great Upgrade For Any VehicleIf you have purchased a set of premium car audio speakers from a respected mobile electronics retailer in the past few years, then you should be familiar with the concept of sound deadening. If you aren’t familiar with this, or want to know more, then read on! We think you will find sound deadening is an often-overlooked upgrade that has more benefits than most people are aware ... read more
- Everything You’ve Wanted To Know About Audio Distortion – Part 2If you were able to grasp the concepts outlined in the first article about audio distortion, then this one will be a piece of cake. If not, head back and have another read. It can be a bit complicated the first time around. Undistorted Audio Analysis When looking at the specifications for an audio component like an amplifier or processor, you should see a specification called THD+N. ... read more
- Everything You’ve Wanted to Know About Audio Distortion – Part 1When we talk about any signal, be it audio, video or data, there is an accompanied reality for alterations and errors made to that signal as it passes through different electronic components, conductors or magnetic fields. While we get concerned when we hear that a component introduces distortion or when we read distortion specifications, distortion is part of nature and is simply unavoidable. Until any distortion reaches ... read more
- Guide to Choosing Car Audio SpeakersThere is no component more important to the sonic performance of your vehicle’s sound system than the car audio speakers you chose to install. You may own the best radio and amplifier in the world, but without great speakers, none of that great sound can get to your ears. Let’s look at why speakers are so important and a few suggestions on how to pick the best ... read more
- Adding An Auxiliary Input To Your Factory RadioA message that mobile enhancement retailers strive to share is that we want you to come to us with your feature requests or ideas. If you want a remote starter or audio system upgrade, you know to come to us – but did you know we also can install heated seats, auto-dimming mirrors or auxiliary input jacks on factory audio systems? We can, and our prices are ... read more
- Product Spotlight: DroneMobile GPS-Based FeaturesDroneMobile is not only a great way to control your remote starter, it also includes valuable GPS-based features and alerts. Signing up for the DroneMobile Premium service plan gives you access to GPS Tracking, Points of Interest notifications, Curfew Alerts and Maintenance Reminders, as well as door lock, trunk release and remote start functions. If you are a parent or a business owner, being able to monitor ... read more
- Tulsa Client Comes to Boomers for Porsche Macan S Radar DetectorA client from Tulsa, Oklahoma, contacted Boomers Audio to inquire about having a radar detector system installed in his 2016 Porsche Macan S. The client told us that he travels to Oklahoma City on the turnpike quite often. He knows there are frequent radar and laser traps on this 90-mile route. The client also wanted a system that would outperform the ... read more
- 1957 Chevy Bel Air Audio System for Bartlesville ClientA client from Bartlesville, OK, contacted Boomers Audio to install an audio system in his 1957 Chevy Bel Air. He had recently finished a complete restoration on the car, and only needed an audio system as the icing on the cake. After talking with the client, we came up with a well-concealed system that would look and sound great. We started ... read more