Mike and Sandy founded Boomers Audio in 2002 after they saw a need for better-quality service in the Tulsa area. In the beginning, it was Mike doing all the sales and installations by himself in a small location. Over the years, the company has grown to include six employees and a 9,000+-square-foot location with a welcoming showroom, separate fabrication department and space for almost anything you can bring us.
Learn More About Boomers Audio
Music is Our Passion
Our whole team is passionate about music, and we all love coming to work every day because of it. Since we’re a single-store operation, we have a tightly knit staff, giving us the opportunity to provide every client with personalized service.
Solutions, Not Products
One of the biggest differences between us and most car audio shops is how we relate to our clients. Instead of focusing on a myriad of products, we focus on a solution. When you come and visit us, our team will look over your vehicle and listen as you explain your goals for the upgrades. After listening to equipment in our state-of-the-art showroom, we design solutions that best fit your needs. You won’t hear lots of high-end technical talk; rather, we will address real-world benefits that will make your drive more enjoyable.
Constant Training to Improve our Craft
We are always up to date on the latest and greatest in automotive technology, whether it’s through attending a training session or a trade shos. Our collective team has over 100 years combined experience, so you can rest comfortably knowing a well-trained professional is working on your vehicle.
Significant Investment in our Facility
The size of our building also separates us from the competition and allows us to
keep all clients’ cars, boats, motorcycles or even RVs safe and protected inside. Each
technician has his own bay and door, so there are no worries about cramming vehicles next to each other while they are being serviced.
Expert Level Care
Our technicians are dedicated to treating your vehicle just like their own. We know
these are your babies, and we promise to treat them with professional service. Before the installation begins, we have a 30-point inspection sheet that provides step-by-step instructions on evaluating a vehicle’s condition. We use only the best equipment to service every vehicle. Some of that equipment includes battery maintainers, electrical load detectors, battery life testers, etc., to ensure a prolonged battery life after we complete your Boomers upgrades.
One-on-one Discussions after the Job is Finished
After an installation is complete, every client receives a personal one-on-one consultation to make sure they completely understand how everything operates. This service is provided by the very technician who worked on their car, so there is no possibility of miscommunication.
We Stand Behind Our Work
Boomers Audio provides every client with a non-transferrable lifetime warranty on any labor performed to their vehicle. (This does not include repair labor on OEM
equipment.) We strive to work with the best manufacturers in the industry to ensure that any equipment we use is of the best caliber, giving our clients years of reliable use.
Come See Us
The next step is to come see us for yourself. We are confident that once you experience Boomers Audio, you will understand why more people in the Tulsa area choose us year after year.
Address and Contact Information
7010 E 41st St
Tulsa, OK 74145
- Your Amplifier’s Gain Control Is Not A Volume ControlFor decades, car audio enthusiasts have been fiddling around with the gain control on their amplifiers in hopes of “getting more out of them.” Many professional installers have scientific, repeatable processes in place to ensure these controls are set to provide the maximum performance and reliability from your audio system. Let’s look at the most misunderstood, and most often adjusted, control on car audio amplifiers – the ... read more
- The Importance Of Professional Mobile Electronics InstallationPhoto courtesy of Prestige Car Audio And Marine Several aspects of the automotive industry have always been embraced by hobbyists and do-it-yourself enthusiasts. Being able to say that you created something with your own bare hands would make anyone feel proud. In the mobile electronics industry, carmakers have been rapidly advancing the technology used in new cars. From computer data networks and advanced vehicle construction materials to ... read more
- Guide to Choosing Car Audio SpeakersThere is no component more important to the sonic performance of your vehicle’s sound system than the car audio speakers you chose to install. You may own the best radio and amplifier in the world, but without great speakers, none of that great sound can get to your ears. Let’s look at why speakers are so important and a few suggestions on how to pick the best ... read more
- Adding An Auxiliary Input To Your Factory RadioA message that mobile enhancement retailers strive to share is that we want you to come to us with your feature requests or ideas. If you want a remote starter or audio system upgrade, you know to come to us – but did you know we also can install heated seats, auto-dimming mirrors or auxiliary input jacks on factory audio systems? We can, and our prices are ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Audison Full DA HD SystemAudison has embraced the digital domain with its Full DA HD series of products. By way of a backstory, we’ve been able to enjoy our favorite music on compact disc since August 1992. Fast forward to 1995 and we saw the birth of SACD, DVD-Audio and DAD formats with higher sampling rates and greater resolution. These formats marked the beginning of the high-resolution audio industry, and the ... read more
- Chevy Corvette CarPlay, Cameras, Detail and Coating for Tulsa ClientA client from Tulsa recently visited Boomers Audio in search of a 2007 Chevy Corvette CarPlay solution. We talked to the client about how he used the car and what features he wanted. The client also expressed interest in our ceramic coating services. After a short discussion, we put together a package that would upgrade the technology in his car and make it look amazing. Chevy Corvette ... read more
- 10 Things to Consider When Buying Car AudioPhoto courtesy of Prestige Car Audio and Marine in Metairie, LABrought to you by our friends at BestCarAudio.com When it comes to buying or upgrading a car audio system, there are hundreds of products to choose from and dozens of questions for you to ask the sales staff at your local car audio retailer. This article provides some basic guidelines to help make the process easier for ... read more
- Buying A New Car Audio Head UnitWhen it comes time for buying an upgraded or replacement head unit for your vehicle, there are certainly a lot of options to consider. Size, features, compatibility and accessories are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to modern source units. Let’s take a look at some basic radio-buying knowledge and a few of the latest features and innovations that vie for space in your ... read more
- Product Spotlight: DroneMobile GPS-Based FeaturesDroneMobile is not only a great way to control your remote starter, it also includes valuable GPS-based features and alerts. Signing up for the DroneMobile Premium service plan gives you access to GPS Tracking, Points of Interest notifications, Curfew Alerts and Maintenance Reminders, as well as door lock, trunk release and remote start functions. If you are a parent or a business owner, being able to monitor ... read more
- Tulsa Client Comes to Boomers for Porsche Macan S Radar DetectorA client from Tulsa, Oklahoma, contacted Boomers Audio to inquire about having a radar detector system installed in his 2016 Porsche Macan S. The client told us that he travels to Oklahoma City on the turnpike quite often. He knows there are frequent radar and laser traps on this 90-mile route. The client also wanted a system that would outperform the ... read more