Certified Autosound opened its first store in Abbotsford in 2010 under the name Driven Audio and over the last six years, has grown to a total of three stores with 16 employees under the parent name of Certified Autosound. We are now the largest independent dealer in the lower mainland.
In-house Training Sets Us Apart
What separates us from the competition is our ability to do in-house training. Our staff has a combined experience that exceeds 150 years in the mobile electronics industry and is known to include some of the finest in all of Canada. Ongoing training could be considered a lifestyle for us, since modern vehicles are seeing innovation happen at lightning speed. If we aren’t constantly stepping up our game, we would be left behind.
Learn More About Certified Autosound & Security
Customer Experience and Service are Legendary
Our main focus is on the customer experience. When a client comes to us, we want them to feel like family. From the first introduction, you will notice something different about us. Our team is made up of employees who are passionate about helping you design and build the best-sounding car audio solution for your needs without using high sales pressure. Certified Autosound backs that up with customer service that goes on after the sale. In the rare instance something goes wrong, our whole staff quickly jumps into action, getting you back in proper working order as quickly as possible.
Reference-standard Installation Practices
Our installation practices are reference-standard. Once an installation is finished and a client is looking over our work, they will see that our standards meet or often exceed those of a vehicle manufacturer. Things like soldering all connections, applying protective heat shrink and using Tesa tape to protect all our wiring is standard practice around here. We use protection gear on every vehicle to protect the paint and interior while it is in our shop, and a battery maintainer keeps the battery charged. Everything we do is designed for a combination of easy serviceability in the future coupled with legendary reliability. We are so confident about the quality of our work that we back up our labor with a lifetime guarantee.
Products that We Own Ourselves.
When it comes to the products we sell, our standards are equally as high. If we wouldn’t use it in our own vehicles, we won’t sell it in one of our stores. Our team is constantly evaluating new products so we can give our clients the best value, highest-performing solutions on the market.
Nowadays, technology is advancing at a feverish pace. To demonstrate these exciting products properly, we have state-of-the-art interactive displays created from the ground up to let you experience this technology for yourself. Our stores are clean, well-lit and decorated in inviting colors. Everything was designed to give our clients a warm, inviting environment that makes them feel at home.Experience us for Yourself
Experience us for Yourself
The best way to experience Certified Autosound is in person. We invite you to stop by any of our convenient locations. Our employees will look over your vehicle, get to know you better and help you find the best solution for your unique needs. Feel free to click here to be taken to our contact
Address and Contact Information
Certified Autosound & Security (Abbotsford)
#2 – 2139 Clearbrook Road
Abbotsford, BC V2T 4H6
Phone: +1 604-746-3110
Certified Autosound & Security (Chilliwack)
45724 Yale Road
Chilliwack, BC V2P 2N3
Phone: +1 604-392-2200
Certified Autosound & Security (Maple Ridge)
6-11435 201A St.
Maple Ridge, BC V2X 0Y3
Phone: +1 604-465-1174
- Chilliwack Tesla Owner Upgrades Model S Stereo SystemA client from Chilliwack dropped into Certified Autosound and Security to inquire about upgrading his 2015 Tesla Model S stereo system. Even in a prestigious vehicle like the Tesla, the factory sound system lacks the detail and clarity true music enthusiasts expect. After inspecting the vehicle and talking to the client about how he likes to enjoy his music, we designed an audio upgrade package that would ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Audison Prima SubwoofersThe Prima series of amplifiers and speakers from Audison is highly regarded for its installation flexibility and impressive performance. The most recent additions to the Prima line are three new component subwoofers and five loaded subwoofer enclosures. Like the Prima amps and speakers, the new Audison Prima subwoofers are designed as a perfect upgrade to any factory-installed audio system. Prima Shallow-Mount Subwoofers The new Prima subwoofers include ... read more
- Do I Need a Digital Signal Processor?Signal processing is nothing new to car audio. In the ’80s we had stand-alone equalizers, crossovers and even phase-shifting devices — all designed to help your installer make your car audio system sound better. Lately, the focus in audio signal processing has shifted from analog to the digital domain. There are now dozens of stand-alone digital signal processors available and even more amplifiers with integrated DSP technology. ... read more
- Dodge Challenger Audio Upgrade for Local Abbotsford ClientA client from Abbotsford recently dropped into Certified Autosound and Security to discuss a 2015 Dodge Challenger audio system upgrade. He wasn’t happy with the clarity or volume-level capabilities of the system, and as with most factory-installed sound systems, he wanted a lot more bass. After we looked at the vehicle and auditioned several products in our store, we designed a simple upgrade that would give him ... read more
- Why Choose Certified Autosound for your Motorcycle Audio System?Certified Autosound and Security in Chilliwack, Abbotsford and Maple Ridge are experts at motorcycle audio system upgrades. We carry the best products in the industry and have the people and skills to install and configure those products better than anyone in the area. If your motorcycle stereo doesn’t sound good, won’t play loudly enough or simply doesn’t give you goosebumps, drop by and let’s talk about how ... read more
- Building a Marine Audio Stereo System That Will Stand the Test of TimeWhen it comes to designing and installing a marine audio stereo system that will stand the test of time, nobody in Abbotsford, Maple Ridge or Chilliwack does it better than Certified Autosound and Security. With several centuries of combined experience under our belts, our team uses products, processes and materials that will ensure your marine audio system sounds amazing and will perform reliably for years and years. ... read more
- Bang For Your Buck: Car Audio Subwoofer EnclosuresBeyond the features and design of a subwoofer, no single factor affects the performance of a subwoofer system more than car audio subwoofer enclosures and their design. There are several popular enclosure design options available, each with their own unique set of benefits and drawbacks. The most popular enclosures are an acoustic suspension (sealed) and bass reflex (vented or ported) designs. We will close this “Bang For ... read more
- Certified Autosound is Your Local Marine Audio ExpertIf you are in Abbotsford, Chilliwack or Maple Ridge and are looking for a local marine audio expert, drop by one of the three Certified Autosound and Security locations. Our team is available six days a week to provide boating enthusiasts with marine audio and accessory solutions that will dramatically improve your time on the water. Whether you have a small fishing boat or a massive cruiser, ... read more
- Bang for Your Buck: Car Audio Subwoofer System OptionsNo single upgrade to an audio system offers a larger improvement in sound quality than the addition of a car audio subwoofer. Adding a subwoofer not only improves the low-frequency performance of your sound system, it can also improve the clarity of the entire system and enhance the volume level capabilities of the smaller speakers in your car. In this issue of Bang for Your Buck, we ... read more
- Marine Audio Subwoofers Give You Real Bass in Your BoatWhen it comes to great sound systems in boats, the team at Certified Autosound and Security in Abbotsford, Chilliwack and Maple Ridge know that marine audio subwoofers are an absolute necessity. From a 16-foot bowrider to a 40-foot cruiser or sailboat, a premium entertainment system is an integral part of enjoying your time on the water with friends. Whether you want a little background music while you ... read more