Certified Autosound opened its first store in Abbotsford in 2010 under the name Driven Audio and over the last six years, has grown to a total of three stores with 16 employees under the parent name of Certified Autosound. We are now the largest independent dealer in the lower mainland.
In-house Training Sets Us Apart
What separates us from the competition is our ability to do in-house training. Our staff has a combined experience that exceeds 150 years in the mobile electronics industry and is known to include some of the finest in all of Canada. Ongoing training could be considered a lifestyle for us, since modern vehicles are seeing innovation happen at lightning speed. If we aren’t constantly stepping up our game, we would be left behind.
Learn More About Certified Autosound & Security
Customer Experience and Service are Legendary
Our main focus is on the customer experience. When a client comes to us, we want them to feel like family. From the first introduction, you will notice something different about us. Our team is made up of employees who are passionate about helping you design and build the best-sounding car audio solution for your needs without using high sales pressure. Certified Autosound backs that up with customer service that goes on after the sale. In the rare instance something goes wrong, our whole staff quickly jumps into action, getting you back in proper working order as quickly as possible.
Reference-standard Installation Practices
Our installation practices are reference-standard. Once an installation is finished and a client is looking over our work, they will see that our standards meet or often exceed those of a vehicle manufacturer. Things like soldering all connections, applying protective heat shrink and using Tesa tape to protect all our wiring is standard practice around here. We use protection gear on every vehicle to protect the paint and interior while it is in our shop, and a battery maintainer keeps the battery charged. Everything we do is designed for a combination of easy serviceability in the future coupled with legendary reliability. We are so confident about the quality of our work that we back up our labor with a lifetime guarantee.
Products that We Own Ourselves.
When it comes to the products we sell, our standards are equally as high. If we wouldn’t use it in our own vehicles, we won’t sell it in one of our stores. Our team is constantly evaluating new products so we can give our clients the best value, highest-performing solutions on the market.
Nowadays, technology is advancing at a feverish pace. To demonstrate these exciting products properly, we have state-of-the-art interactive displays created from the ground up to let you experience this technology for yourself. Our stores are clean, well-lit and decorated in inviting colors. Everything was designed to give our clients a warm, inviting environment that makes them feel at home.Experience us for Yourself
Experience us for Yourself
The best way to experience Certified Autosound is in person. We invite you to stop by any of our convenient locations. Our employees will look over your vehicle, get to know you better and help you find the best solution for your unique needs. Feel free to click here to be taken to our contact
Address and Contact Information
Certified Autosound & Security (Abbotsford)
#2 – 2139 Clearbrook Road
Abbotsford, BC V2T 4H6
Phone: +1 604-746-3110
Certified Autosound & Security (Chilliwack)
45724 Yale Road
Chilliwack, BC V2P 2N3
Phone: +1 604-392-2200
Certified Autosound & Security (Maple Ridge)
6-11435 201A St.
Maple Ridge, BC V2X 0Y3
Phone: +1 604-465-1174
- Car Audio Electrical Theory – An Introduction to Alternating CurrentIn our ongoing series of articles about car audio electrical theory, we are going to introduce the concept of alternating current power sources and signals. Understanding the basics of AC is crucial to understanding how a mobile audio system works. This article uses a lot of references to the electricity delivery systems used in our homes and offices to help establish a basic understanding of AC circuits. ... read more
- Classic Chevy Truck Audio Upgrades for Abbotsford ClientA client and friend of one of our technicians dropped into Certified Autosound and Security in Chilliwack to discuss a classic Chevy truck audio system. He wanted something that would sound good, but not interfere with the functionality or integrity of the vehicle. We inspected the vehicle and proposed a simple yet elegant audio system solution that would fit behind the seat of this classic pickup. The ... read more
- Car Audio Electrical Theory — Wiring Loads in Series and ParallelWe’ll continue our introduction to the basics of car audio electrical theory by talking about wiring loads in series and parallel. Understanding the characteristics of each wiring option and how it relates to power delivery and current consumption is crucial in choosing the right speakers for your sound system. All reputable mobile enhancement retailers know the basics of series and parallel wiring by heart and can help ... read more
- Powersports Audio Upgrades Available at Certified AutosoundEven with the summer winding down, it’s always a good time visit Certified Autosound and Security in Langley, Maple Ridge, Chilliwack or Abbotsford for powersports audio system upgrades. Whether you have a side-by-side, snowmobile or want to add music to your toy hauler, motorhome or trailer, our team has a solution for every conceivable application. Let’s look at some of the options available to make your time ... read more
- Aftermarket Collision Avoidance TechnologiesAutomakers constantly strive to make new cars, trucks and SUVs as safe as possible. The design and materials used in new vehicle chassis make them stronger, more rigid and safer than ever before. Technologies like backup cameras, blind spot monitoring, active lane keep assist, multi-view camera systems, rear cross traffic alerts and autonomous braking dramatically reduce the chance of having an accident. Up until only a few ... read more
- Where to Buy Motorcycle Audio UpgradesIt’s the middle of the summer, and motorcycle enthusiasts are on their way to the Sturgis Rally for 10 days of music, food and motorcycle fun. One of the fastest growing categories in the mobile electronics industry has been motorcycle audio upgrades. In this article, we’ll provide a few tips and suggestions to ensure that your investment in new audio equipment for your bike will last you ... read more
- Wireless CarPlay and Android AutoApple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration systems are extremely popular features found in aftermarket source units from all the key brands. The technology behind CarPlay and Android Auto continue to evolve, and in the summer of 2017, the aftermarket industry saw the introduction of wireless CarPlay connectivity. Android followed suit in 2018 with a comparable solution that didn’t require cables. Let’s take a look at how ... read more
- Pre-Owned Vehicle Backup Camera and Safety SystemsBack over accidents are responsible for more than 200 deaths and 12,000 injuries each year. The US Congress passed a law in 2008 that would enact measures to use technology to prevent accidents like these. After years of delays, the US Department of Transportation finally announced that new cars must come with a backup camera. But what if you own or have recently purchased an older vehicle? ... read more
- Great Sound From A Factory RadioDid you know that you can get great sound in your car or truck using your factory radio as the source? Gone are the days when upgrading your audio system meant swapping in a new receiver. Today, climate controls, vehicle configuration and more are part of the original radio and display, so changes are nearly impossible. Don’t fret: The latest integration modules on the market make getting ... read more
- GMC Sierra Towing Safety Upgrades for Langley ClientA client from Langley recently contacted Certified Autosound and Security in Abbottsford about a 2015 GMC Sierra towing safety solution. The client hauls a large DRV Luxury Suites fifth wheel RV and wanted a way to see what was behind the large trailer. The client had researched many options while traveling from campsite to campsite and wanted a solution that would be reliable and easy to use. ... read more