Certified Autosound opened its first store in Abbotsford in 2010 under the name Driven Audio and over the last six years, has grown to a total of three stores with 16 employees under the parent name of Certified Autosound. We are now the largest independent dealer in the lower mainland.
In-house Training Sets Us Apart
What separates us from the competition is our ability to do in-house training. Our staff has a combined experience that exceeds 150 years in the mobile electronics industry and is known to include some of the finest in all of Canada. Ongoing training could be considered a lifestyle for us, since modern vehicles are seeing innovation happen at lightning speed. If we aren’t constantly stepping up our game, we would be left behind.
Learn More About Certified Autosound & Security
Customer Experience and Service are Legendary
Our main focus is on the customer experience. When a client comes to us, we want them to feel like family. From the first introduction, you will notice something different about us. Our team is made up of employees who are passionate about helping you design and build the best-sounding car audio solution for your needs without using high sales pressure. Certified Autosound backs that up with customer service that goes on after the sale. In the rare instance something goes wrong, our whole staff quickly jumps into action, getting you back in proper working order as quickly as possible.
Reference-standard Installation Practices
Our installation practices are reference-standard. Once an installation is finished and a client is looking over our work, they will see that our standards meet or often exceed those of a vehicle manufacturer. Things like soldering all connections, applying protective heat shrink and using Tesa tape to protect all our wiring is standard practice around here. We use protection gear on every vehicle to protect the paint and interior while it is in our shop, and a battery maintainer keeps the battery charged. Everything we do is designed for a combination of easy serviceability in the future coupled with legendary reliability. We are so confident about the quality of our work that we back up our labor with a lifetime guarantee.
Products that We Own Ourselves.
When it comes to the products we sell, our standards are equally as high. If we wouldn’t use it in our own vehicles, we won’t sell it in one of our stores. Our team is constantly evaluating new products so we can give our clients the best value, highest-performing solutions on the market.
Nowadays, technology is advancing at a feverish pace. To demonstrate these exciting products properly, we have state-of-the-art interactive displays created from the ground up to let you experience this technology for yourself. Our stores are clean, well-lit and decorated in inviting colors. Everything was designed to give our clients a warm, inviting environment that makes them feel at home.Experience us for Yourself
Experience us for Yourself
The best way to experience Certified Autosound is in person. We invite you to stop by any of our convenient locations. Our employees will look over your vehicle, get to know you better and help you find the best solution for your unique needs. Feel free to click here to be taken to our contact
Address and Contact Information
Certified Autosound & Security (Abbotsford)
#2 – 2139 Clearbrook Road
Abbotsford, BC V2T 4H6
Phone: +1 604-746-3110
Certified Autosound & Security (Chilliwack)
45724 Yale Road
Chilliwack, BC V2P 2N3
Phone: +1 604-392-2200
Certified Autosound & Security (Maple Ridge)
6-11435 201A St.
Maple Ridge, BC V2X 0Y3
Phone: +1 604-465-1174
- Wireless CarPlay and Android AutoApple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration systems are extremely popular features found in aftermarket source units from all the key brands. The technology behind CarPlay and Android Auto continue to evolve, and in the summer of 2017, the aftermarket industry saw the introduction of wireless CarPlay connectivity. Android followed suit in 2018 with a comparable solution that didn’t require cables. Let’s take a look at how ... read more
- Chilliwack Client Lands Awesome Slingshot Audio SystemA client from Chilliwack recently visited Certified Autosound and Security to inquire about a 2017 Polaris Slingshot audio system upgrade. The client was interested in upgrading the basic radio that came with the three-wheeler. After we discussed several features that are available and we demonstrated the performance benefits of upgrading the speakers, adding an amplifier and installing a subwoofer, the original plan expanded into an impressive sound ... read more
- Pre-Owned Vehicle Backup Camera and Safety SystemsBack over accidents are responsible for more than 200 deaths and 12,000 injuries each year. The US Congress passed a law in 2008 that would enact measures to use technology to prevent accidents like these. After years of delays, the US Department of Transportation finally announced that new cars must come with a backup camera. But what if you own or have recently purchased an older vehicle? ... read more
- Laser-based Radar Defense SystemsOne area where the staff at Certified Autosound and Security in Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge and Langley focus our efforts is to educate our clients about radar systems. We educate our customers on laser-based radar and radar detectors. The truth is, most clients aren’t concerned about the technologies the police use to measure speed. They want to know when those measurements are taking place and how to ... read more
- Chilliwack Tesla Owner Upgrades Model S Stereo SystemA client from Chilliwack dropped into Certified Autosound and Security to inquire about upgrading his 2015 Tesla Model S stereo system. Even in a prestigious vehicle like the Tesla, the factory sound system lacks the detail and clarity true music enthusiasts expect. After inspecting the vehicle and talking to the client about how he likes to enjoy his music, we designed an audio upgrade package that would ... read more
- Do I Need a Digital Signal Processor?Signal processing is nothing new to car audio. In the ’80s we had stand-alone equalizers, crossovers and even phase-shifting devices — all designed to help your installer make your car audio system sound better. Lately, the focus in audio signal processing has shifted from analog to the digital domain. There are now dozens of stand-alone digital signal processors available and even more amplifiers with integrated DSP technology. ... read more
- Dodge Challenger Audio Upgrade for Local Abbotsford ClientA client from Abbotsford recently dropped into Certified Autosound and Security to discuss a 2015 Dodge Challenger audio system upgrade. He wasn’t happy with the clarity or volume-level capabilities of the system, and as with most factory-installed sound systems, he wanted a lot more bass. After we looked at the vehicle and auditioned several products in our store, we designed a simple upgrade that would give him ... read more
- Why Choose Certified Autosound for your Motorcycle Audio System?Certified Autosound and Security in Chilliwack, Abbotsford and Maple Ridge are experts at motorcycle audio system upgrades. We carry the best products in the industry and have the people and skills to install and configure those products better than anyone in the area. If your motorcycle stereo doesn’t sound good, won’t play loudly enough or simply doesn’t give you goosebumps, drop by and let’s talk about how ... read more
- Kelowna Client Adds Lamborghini Huracán Radar & Laser SystemA long-time client from Kelowna recently contacted Certified Autosound and Security about a 2017 Lamborghini Huracán radar detector and laser defense system. Members of the Certified team had done two Valentine One installations for the client on previous Lamborghinis. He wanted us to install the Valentine system in his new Huracán, but we felt it was time for a technology upgrade. After we explained the advanced features ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Rockford Fosgate TMS69BL14 & TMS69BL9813Harley-Davidson owners in the Maple Ridge, Chilliwack and Abbotsford area, you’ll want to drop by your local Certified Autosound and Security location to check out the Rockford Fosgate TMS69BL14 and TMS69BL9813 rear speaker upgrade kits. These kits are designed like no other in the industry. They offer exceptional performance and install in hours instead of days. Let’s look at how they are unique. Rockford Fosgate TMS69BL14 and ... read more