Certified Autosound opened its first store in Abbotsford in 2010 under the name Driven Audio and over the last six years, has grown to a total of three stores with 16 employees under the parent name of Certified Autosound. We are now the largest independent dealer in the lower mainland.
In-house Training Sets Us Apart
What separates us from the competition is our ability to do in-house training. Our staff has a combined experience that exceeds 150 years in the mobile electronics industry and is known to include some of the finest in all of Canada. Ongoing training could be considered a lifestyle for us, since modern vehicles are seeing innovation happen at lightning speed. If we aren’t constantly stepping up our game, we would be left behind.
Learn More About Certified Autosound & Security
Customer Experience and Service are Legendary
Our main focus is on the customer experience. When a client comes to us, we want them to feel like family. From the first introduction, you will notice something different about us. Our team is made up of employees who are passionate about helping you design and build the best-sounding car audio solution for your needs without using high sales pressure. Certified Autosound backs that up with customer service that goes on after the sale. In the rare instance something goes wrong, our whole staff quickly jumps into action, getting you back in proper working order as quickly as possible.
Reference-standard Installation Practices
Our installation practices are reference-standard. Once an installation is finished and a client is looking over our work, they will see that our standards meet or often exceed those of a vehicle manufacturer. Things like soldering all connections, applying protective heat shrink and using Tesa tape to protect all our wiring is standard practice around here. We use protection gear on every vehicle to protect the paint and interior while it is in our shop, and a battery maintainer keeps the battery charged. Everything we do is designed for a combination of easy serviceability in the future coupled with legendary reliability. We are so confident about the quality of our work that we back up our labor with a lifetime guarantee.
Products that We Own Ourselves.
When it comes to the products we sell, our standards are equally as high. If we wouldn’t use it in our own vehicles, we won’t sell it in one of our stores. Our team is constantly evaluating new products so we can give our clients the best value, highest-performing solutions on the market.
Nowadays, technology is advancing at a feverish pace. To demonstrate these exciting products properly, we have state-of-the-art interactive displays created from the ground up to let you experience this technology for yourself. Our stores are clean, well-lit and decorated in inviting colors. Everything was designed to give our clients a warm, inviting environment that makes them feel at home.Experience us for Yourself
Experience us for Yourself
The best way to experience Certified Autosound is in person. We invite you to stop by any of our convenient locations. Our employees will look over your vehicle, get to know you better and help you find the best solution for your unique needs. Feel free to click here to be taken to our contact
Address and Contact Information
Certified Autosound & Security (Abbotsford)
#2 – 2139 Clearbrook Road
Abbotsford, BC V2T 4H6
Phone: +1 604-746-3110
Certified Autosound & Security (Chilliwack)
45724 Yale Road
Chilliwack, BC V2P 2N3
Phone: +1 604-392-2200
Certified Autosound & Security (Maple Ridge)
6-11435 201A St.
Maple Ridge, BC V2X 0Y3
Phone: +1 604-465-1174
- Marine Audio Subwoofers Give You Real Bass in Your BoatWhen it comes to great sound systems in boats, the team at Certified Autosound and Security in Abbotsford, Chilliwack and Maple Ridge know that marine audio subwoofers are an absolute necessity. From a 16-foot bowrider to a 40-foot cruiser or sailboat, a premium entertainment system is an integral part of enjoying your time on the water with friends. Whether you want a little background music while you ... read more
- Bang for Your Buck – What Separates One Amplifier from Another?In our Bang for your Buck series, we talk about product features and component designs that offer increased value and performance. We’ve discussed source units and speakers, and now it’s time to take a deep look into amplifiers and what separates one amplifier from another. Years ago, a prominent mobile audio enthusiast claimed that all amplifiers sound the same under strict test conditions. He even backed up ... read more
- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Marine AmplifiersWhen it comes to upgrading marine and powersports audio systems, Certified Autosound and Security in Maple Ridge, Chilliwack and Abbotsford turn to the Rockford Fosgate Power series marine amplifiers. This series of five amplifiers combines the features, performance and reliability that our customers expect. Let’s look at what separates these amps from others on the market. High-Efficiency Design One of the most important criteria in choosing an ... read more
- JL Audio M-Series Marine SpeakersWhen it comes to marine and powersports speakers, Certified Autosound and Security in Abbotsford, Chilliwack and Maple Ridge turn to JL Audio M-Series speakers and subwoofers for the ultimate performance and reliability. Each M-Series driver is hand-crafted in JL’s world-class facility in Miramar, Florida, to ensure the highest levels of accuracy and longevity from every product. Let’s look at the M-Series products in a little more detail. ... read more
- Bang For Your Buck: Car Audio Amplifier FeaturesShopping for a new car audio amplifier is tricky. There are thousands of amplifiers available from at least a hundred car audio companies. Picking the right amp for your system requires balancing an expectation of performance with the cost and features of the amp in question. In this issue of Bang for Your Buck, we are going to talk about car audio amplifier features that will make ... read more
- Bang For Your Buck: Car Audio Source Unit FeaturesA long time ago, a friend of mine told me always to ask a salesperson what I would get if I spent 10 percent to 15 percent more on an item I wanted to purchase. At the time, the discussion was related to a large tube-style television. Let’s say the TV I was looking at sold for $800. If stepping up to a $900 model resulted in ... read more
- Advanced Source Unit IntegrationIf you ask someone in the mobile electronics industry what “source unit integration” means, they’ll probably tell you about making an aftermarket radio fit into the dash of a vehicle and allowing it to send audio to the speakers. For decades, this has been the extent of the task. Physical Source Unit Integration Extreme Audio Installed a radio in a Mercedes Benz CLK350 using a dash kit. ... read more
- Become the Life of the Party with Marine Audio Bass UpgradesCertified Autosound and Security in Chilliwack, Maple Ridge and Abbotsford are experts in the design and installation of marine audio bass upgrades. Just as adding a subwoofer to your car, truck or SUV can transform the performance of your entire audio system, adding a sub or two to your boat will make the system sound better, play louder and maybe even last longer! Let’s look at why ... read more
- Incredible Jeep Wrangler Audio System for Chilliwack ClientA client from Chilliwack recently visited Certified Autosound and Security about upgrading his 2018 Jeep Wrangler audio system. We talked to the client about how he listens to his music and what his goals were for the upgrade. After auditioning several products in our store, we put together a quote to install an upgrade that would provide the performance he wanted with a cool and unique look. ... read more
- Product Spotlight: AudioControl ACM AmplifiersAudioControl has been very busy over the past few years developing new processors and amplifiers. At the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, AudioControl launched an entirely new series of micro-sized amplifiers designed to give enthusiasts amazing amplification performance from a compact package. While the amplifiers are small, they have the features and performance that you expect from the top audio company in the Pacific Northwest. ... read more