Certified Autosound opened its first store in Abbotsford in 2010 under the name Driven Audio and over the last six years, has grown to a total of three stores with 16 employees under the parent name of Certified Autosound. We are now the largest independent dealer in the lower mainland.
In-house Training Sets Us Apart
What separates us from the competition is our ability to do in-house training. Our staff has a combined experience that exceeds 150 years in the mobile electronics industry and is known to include some of the finest in all of Canada. Ongoing training could be considered a lifestyle for us, since modern vehicles are seeing innovation happen at lightning speed. If we aren’t constantly stepping up our game, we would be left behind.
Learn More About Certified Autosound & Security
Customer Experience and Service are Legendary
Our main focus is on the customer experience. When a client comes to us, we want them to feel like family. From the first introduction, you will notice something different about us. Our team is made up of employees who are passionate about helping you design and build the best-sounding car audio solution for your needs without using high sales pressure. Certified Autosound backs that up with customer service that goes on after the sale. In the rare instance something goes wrong, our whole staff quickly jumps into action, getting you back in proper working order as quickly as possible.
Reference-standard Installation Practices
Our installation practices are reference-standard. Once an installation is finished and a client is looking over our work, they will see that our standards meet or often exceed those of a vehicle manufacturer. Things like soldering all connections, applying protective heat shrink and using Tesa tape to protect all our wiring is standard practice around here. We use protection gear on every vehicle to protect the paint and interior while it is in our shop, and a battery maintainer keeps the battery charged. Everything we do is designed for a combination of easy serviceability in the future coupled with legendary reliability. We are so confident about the quality of our work that we back up our labor with a lifetime guarantee.
Products that We Own Ourselves.
When it comes to the products we sell, our standards are equally as high. If we wouldn’t use it in our own vehicles, we won’t sell it in one of our stores. Our team is constantly evaluating new products so we can give our clients the best value, highest-performing solutions on the market.
Nowadays, technology is advancing at a feverish pace. To demonstrate these exciting products properly, we have state-of-the-art interactive displays created from the ground up to let you experience this technology for yourself. Our stores are clean, well-lit and decorated in inviting colors. Everything was designed to give our clients a warm, inviting environment that makes them feel at home.Experience us for Yourself
Experience us for Yourself
The best way to experience Certified Autosound is in person. We invite you to stop by any of our convenient locations. Our employees will look over your vehicle, get to know you better and help you find the best solution for your unique needs. Feel free to click here to be taken to our contact
Address and Contact Information
Certified Autosound & Security (Abbotsford)
#2 – 2139 Clearbrook Road
Abbotsford, BC V2T 4H6
Phone: +1 604-746-3110
Certified Autosound & Security (Chilliwack)
45724 Yale Road
Chilliwack, BC V2P 2N3
Phone: +1 604-392-2200
Certified Autosound & Security (Maple Ridge)
6-11435 201A St.
Maple Ridge, BC V2X 0Y3
Phone: +1 604-465-1174
- Important Tips for Car Battery MaintenanceIt’s early 2018, and North America is still contending with a deep freeze and some nasty winter weather. Erie, Pennsylvania, got more than 50 inches of snow over the holidays, and several northeastern US cities set records for cold weather. Montreal, Canada, spent six consecutive days with the temperature below 1 degree F. Amid all this shivering, our cars and trucks have been suffering. We’ve seen people ... read more
- Installing an Amplifier Is More Complicated Than Just Hooking Up WiresIf you look around the Internet, it won’t take long before you see someone say that hooking up an amplifier is as easy as connecting a few wires. Are they right? Well, yes. You most certainly do need to hook up some wires. You also need to know how to connect those wires, disassemble your vehicle, run the wires safely and reassemble the vehicle. Oh, did they ... read more
- Upgrading Your Classic Car Technology For Safety and ConvenienceWhile modern vehicle features such as lane departure warning systems and adaptive cruise control aren’t available for your classic car or hot rod, there are modern technologies available for your pride and joy. These will make your next cruise or car show much safer and more enjoyable. Let’s take a look at how classic car technology improvements can benefit your classic car without making it look like ... read more
- Certified Autosound is an Award-Winning RetailerDid you know that Certified Autosound and Security in Chilliwack, Abbotsford and Maple Ridge and our staff have received numerous awards? Mobile Electronics magazine recognizes the top retailers and their employees across North America. Our store and employees have ranked among the best, and we are proud and excited to share that with our clients. Let’s look at some of the recognition we have received. Top Retailer ... read more
- Vehicle Security Systems ExplainedWee-ooh, wee-ooh, honk, honk, honk, beep, beep, beep … Ah, the sweet melody of the modern car alarm. Vehicle security is big business. If you are worried about someone stealing your vehicle, visit your local mobile enhancement retailer and ask about a properly designed and installed vehicle security system. Before you head out the door, let’s take a look at the options for security systems and sensors, ... read more
- Porsche Macan Radar and Laser Defense System for Port Moody ClientA long-time Certified Autosound and Security client from Port Moody dropped by our Chilliwack store to inquire about a 2018 Porsche Macan radar detector solution. Knowing that police often unfairly target Porsche owners, he wanted a radar detector and laser defense system that would prevent him from being hassled. While talking with us about his goals for the system, the client made it clear that the radar ... read more
- Safer Nighttime Driving TipsYour lighting system remains the most important safety component of your vehicle once the sun sets. If you can’t see objects around you, or far enough ahead of you, the chances of having a serious accident are significant and the outcome could be deadly. Ensuring proper night vision is the most important aspect of driving after sunset. Follow along as we learn about lighting and explore some ... read more
- Ford F-150 Rear Seat Entertainment System for Abbotsford ClientA client from Abbotsford dropped into Certified Autosound and Security to inquire about a 2017 Ford F-150 rear seat entertainment solution. He wanted his kids to be able to watch movies or play video games while traveling to out-of-town hockey games. We had a look at the truck with the client and talked about how he wanted the entertainment system to look and function. Once we had ... read more
- Android Owners Can Drive More Safely with Android AutoAn Android Auto-equipped radio from Certified Auto Sound and Security in Chilliwack, Maple Ridge or Abbotsford will make your time on the road safer and more productive. Android Auto is an interface built into new multimedia receivers that lets you make phone calls, choose your music and get navigation instructions by talking to your radio. No need to look at the screen! Driving and being productive has ... read more
- Use Apple CarPlay with Your Phone to Drive SafelyIf you are near Chilliwack, Maple Ridge or Abbotsford and own an iPhone, drop by Certified Auto Sound and Security to see the latest Apple CarPlay-equipped source units. CarPlay makes it easy and safe to make phone calls, listen to your music and even send text messages without having to take your eyes off the road or your hands off the steering wheel. What is Apple CarPlay? ... read more