Driven Sound & Security is a locally-owned, premium source for your aftermarket automotive needs. Driven Sound & Security offers all types of automotive electronic enhancements including audio, security, remote starters, rear seat entertainment, interior and exterior lighting, heated seats and more. Customers also find a vast selection of the best automotive accessories including wheels, tires, window tinting and other items. Whatever your aftermarket automotive needs, Driven has you covered.
Driven Sound & Security is an authorized retailer for all brands sold and installs everything on-site with the most experienced technicians in the Upper Peninsula. Whether it’s a remote starter to combat the cold winter weather, window tinting that enhances the look of your vehicle or heated seats and an audio upgrade to increase the enjoyment behind the wheel, the professional staff at Driven Sound & Security take care of your needs and stand behind the products they offer.
Learn More About Driven Sound and Security
Driven Sound & Security was founded by owner Jeremy Lambertson in 2010. With decades of experience behind him and his professional staff, Driven Sound & Security is focused on providing its customers with the unique and welcoming experience that is unequaled in the Upper Peninsula. Lambertson describes their business approach with this simple comment; “Customer service is our number one priority and we go that extra mile for our clientele.” It’s no wonder each year Driven Sound & Security grows its clientele with word-of-mouth recommendations to go along with local advertising. Lambertson and his staff bring a degree of expertise to the market that’s unmatched and they’re happy to demonstrate their professionalism firsthand.
Driven Sound & Security is active in the local community. “Our customers are also our neighbors” explains Driven’s owner, Jeremy Lambertson. While the majority of the charitable contributions are humbly done without expectation for recognition, some charities benefit from additional public awareness. Among the numerous charitable events in which the company participates, these are a few of the most notable:
Coats for Kids Program – This important charity collects winter coats for children who are unable to buy or acquire these on their own. Over the last XX years, Driven Sound & Security has helped to provide over XX coats for children throughout Michigan.
Relay for Life Cancer Benefit – This exciting event helps raise awareness for those affected by cancer and celebrate the victories of those who’ve battled it. Driven Sound & Security donates products and their time for installation to help facilitate donations in the community for this important cause.
Why Choose Driven Sound & Security?
At Driven Sound & Security, the customer is priority number one. Some compelling reasons to consider choosing Driven Sound & Security for your aftermarket automotive needs are:
- Customers will find a clean and well staffed facility open Monday through Saturday
- Aftermarket car electronics and accessories is the career of Driven’s professional staff
- Driven’s technicians take extreme pride in their quality of workmanship
- Driven’s technicians are highly experienced and customer vehicles are never a ‘Guinea Pig.’
- Driven only carries products tested and validated to their exacting standards
- VIP Preferred Labor Rate available to products purchased in-store
- 24 hour facility surveillance for peace of mind and added security
- 24 hour vehicle drop-off with secure key drop box
- Driven Sound & Security is 100% committed to customer satisfaction
Whether your vehicle is brand new or like a valued member of your extended family, Driven Sound & Security is the best choice for quality installation and helpful advice on all aftermarket automotive accessory needs. Visit Driven Sound & Security today or contact us by phone or email and discover the distinctive customer service experience you’ll appreciate.
Address and Contact Information
Driven Sound and Security
6 US 41 E
Negaunee, MI 49866
- Tips for Choosing the Right Bed Cover For Your TruckAdding a truck bed cover from Driven Sound and Security in Negaunee is a great way to improve the functionality of your pickup and help keep items secure. Hundreds of covers are available from dozens of companies, so we’ve researched some of the best options to meet the performance and security expectations of our valued […] The post Tips for Choosing the Right Bed Cover For ... read more
- Buying a Driven Sound & Security Remote Start System as a Gift Is EasyWith the holiday season quickly approaching, buying your family members or loved ones a remote starter as a gift is easy when you shop at Driven Sound and Security in Negaunee. Whether you need a simple one-button system or a fully loaded, two-way remote with LCD and miles of range, we will help you choose […] The post Buying a Driven Sound & Security Remote Start ... read more
- Can My Factory Key Fob Be Used to Remote Start My Vehicle?Even if your car or truck didn’t come with a remote starter option, the team at Driven Sound and Security in Negaunee can install a remote start system that will allow you to start your vehicle using your factory key fob. Let’s take a look at the benefits of using your factory remote, and why […] The post Can My Factory Key Fob Be Used to ... read more
- Porsche Panamera Window Tint for Marquette ClientWe were recently asked to quote on a Porsche Panamera window tint project for a client from Marquette. He wanted to keep the interior of his luxury sedan cooler without resorting to a “limo”-style dark tint. We showed him several options we had available and explained the IR energy rejection capabilities of each. The client […] The post Porsche Panamera Window Tint for Marquette Client appeared ... read more
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Lift Kit Installation for Marquette ClientA client from Marquette recently contacted Driven Sound and Security to ask about a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee lift kit solution. The client wanted to run larger-diameter tires and knew he’d need extra clearance to ensure the wheels would clear the fenders with the steering turned all the way around. After inspecting the vehicle, we […] The post Jeep Grand Cherokee Lift Kit Installation for Marquette ... read more
- Never Trust Your Remote Starter Purchase to the Lowest BidderWhen it comes to a remote starter purchase, the team at Driven Sound and Security in Negaunee would like to offer a few tips to ensure you get a system with the features you want and the reliability that you expect. Think of buying a remote start the same way you’d search for a heart […] The post Never Trust Your Remote Starter Purchase to the ... read more
- Negaunee SUV Owner Adds Chevy Traverse Window TintA client from here in Negaunee dropped by Driven Sound and Security to inquire about having the driver and passenger windows of his 2018 Chevy Traverse tinted. The side and rear windows come from the factory with what GM calls deep-tinted glass. The client wanted the driver and passenger windows to match to make the […] The post Negaunee SUV Owner Adds Chevy Traverse Window Tint ... read more
- Marquette Client Adds Protection with Nissan Frontier Bed CoverA client from Marquette recently visited Driven Sound and Security in search of a tonneau cover for his 2015 Nissan Frontier. After looking at several options in our catalogs and supplier websites, the client chose a Tonno Pro Lo-Roll cover for its ease of use and reasonable price. This rolling vinyl bed cover includes front […] The post Marquette Client Adds Protection with Nissan Frontier Bed ... read more
- Truck Leveling Kits from DrivenSSTruck leveling kits from Driven Sound & Security in Negaunee are an easy and relatively inexpensive way to improve the style and performance of your pickup truck or SUV. A leveling kit will allow you to fit larger tires on the front of your truck and provide the clearance required for safe operation, even with […] The post Truck Leveling Kits from DrivenSS appeared first on ... read more
- Marquette Client Seeks 2017 Dodge Challenger Bass UpgradeA client from here in Marquette dropped by Driven Sound & Security to ask about upgrading the audio system in his 2017 Dodge Challenger. As with most factory stereo systems, it sounded OK, but didn’t have anywhere near enough bass to be fun. We used an audio and data interface from PAC to extract a […] The post Marquette Client Seeks 2017 Dodge Challenger Bass Upgrade ... read more