Driven Sound & Security is a locally-owned, premium source for your aftermarket automotive needs. Driven Sound & Security offers all types of automotive electronic enhancements including audio, security, remote starters, rear seat entertainment, interior and exterior lighting, heated seats and more. Customers also find a vast selection of the best automotive accessories including wheels, tires, window tinting and other items. Whatever your aftermarket automotive needs, Driven has you covered.
Driven Sound & Security is an authorized retailer for all brands sold and installs everything on-site with the most experienced technicians in the Upper Peninsula. Whether it’s a remote starter to combat the cold winter weather, window tinting that enhances the look of your vehicle or heated seats and an audio upgrade to increase the enjoyment behind the wheel, the professional staff at Driven Sound & Security take care of your needs and stand behind the products they offer.
Learn More About Driven Sound and Security
Driven Sound & Security was founded by owner Jeremy Lambertson in 2010. With decades of experience behind him and his professional staff, Driven Sound & Security is focused on providing its customers with the unique and welcoming experience that is unequaled in the Upper Peninsula. Lambertson describes their business approach with this simple comment; “Customer service is our number one priority and we go that extra mile for our clientele.” It’s no wonder each year Driven Sound & Security grows its clientele with word-of-mouth recommendations to go along with local advertising. Lambertson and his staff bring a degree of expertise to the market that’s unmatched and they’re happy to demonstrate their professionalism firsthand.
Driven Sound & Security is active in the local community. “Our customers are also our neighbors” explains Driven’s owner, Jeremy Lambertson. While the majority of the charitable contributions are humbly done without expectation for recognition, some charities benefit from additional public awareness. Among the numerous charitable events in which the company participates, these are a few of the most notable:
Coats for Kids Program – This important charity collects winter coats for children who are unable to buy or acquire these on their own. Over the last XX years, Driven Sound & Security has helped to provide over XX coats for children throughout Michigan.
Relay for Life Cancer Benefit – This exciting event helps raise awareness for those affected by cancer and celebrate the victories of those who’ve battled it. Driven Sound & Security donates products and their time for installation to help facilitate donations in the community for this important cause.
Why Choose Driven Sound & Security?
At Driven Sound & Security, the customer is priority number one. Some compelling reasons to consider choosing Driven Sound & Security for your aftermarket automotive needs are:
- Customers will find a clean and well staffed facility open Monday through Saturday
- Aftermarket car electronics and accessories is the career of Driven’s professional staff
- Driven’s technicians take extreme pride in their quality of workmanship
- Driven’s technicians are highly experienced and customer vehicles are never a ‘Guinea Pig.’
- Driven only carries products tested and validated to their exacting standards
- VIP Preferred Labor Rate available to products purchased in-store
- 24 hour facility surveillance for peace of mind and added security
- 24 hour vehicle drop-off with secure key drop box
- Driven Sound & Security is 100% committed to customer satisfaction
Whether your vehicle is brand new or like a valued member of your extended family, Driven Sound & Security is the best choice for quality installation and helpful advice on all aftermarket automotive accessory needs. Visit Driven Sound & Security today or contact us by phone or email and discover the distinctive customer service experience you’ll appreciate.
Address and Contact Information
Driven Sound and Security
6 US 41 E
Negaunee, MI 49866
- Remote Starter Gifts Are A Present Anyone Would LoveWith the holiday season approaching, now is a great time to contact Driven Sound and Security in Negaunee for your remote starter gifts. Giving someone a car starter is not only generous, it’s something that they will use time and time again. The staff at DrivenSS are here to help ensure the gift giving process […] The post Remote Starter Gifts Are A Present Anyone Would ... read more
- Ishpeming Client Chooses 2018 GMC Acadia Gtechniq CoatingsA client from Ishpeming recently contacted Driven Sound and Security to inquire about having her 2018 GMC Acadia washed and detailed, and a paint protection solution installed. After inspecting the truck, we suggested our Gtechniq EXOv4 coating as well as the Gtechniq C4 Permanent Trim Protectant. The client liked our plan and gave us the […] The post Ishpeming Client Chooses 2018 GMC Acadia Gtechniq Coatings ... read more
- Marquette Client’s Nissan Frontier Gets Truxedo Truck Bed CoverA client from Marquette recently dropped by Driven Sound and Security to inquire about a 2017 Nissan Frontier truck bed cover. A friend recommended us to the client as a great option for truck accessories. We checked the size of the truck bed, then worked with the client to choose a solution that would meet […] The post Marquette Client’s Nissan Frontier Gets Truxedo Truck Bed ... read more
- Ishpeming Client Contacts DrivenSS for 2015 Chevy Equinox DetailingA client from Ishpeming recently contacted Driven Sound and Security to inquire about having her 2015 Chevy Equinox detailed inside and out. After inspecting the vehicle, we provided the client with a quote to make the little SUV look like it just rolled off the showroom floor. We started with a thorough wash-and-paint decontamination process to […] The post Ishpeming Client Contacts DrivenSS for 2015 Chevy Equinox ... read more
- 2016 Chevy Colorado Paint Protection for Negaunee ClientA client from Negaunee dropped by Driven Sound & Security to find out what we could do to help make the black paint on his 2016 Chevy Colorado really pop. We had a look at the truck to determine the condition of the paint before explaining the options available to the client. He chose our Gtechniq […] The post 2016 Chevy Colorado Paint Protection for Negaunee Client ... read more
- Escanaba Client Updates Technology in 2008 Chevy SilveradoA client from Escanaba recently brought his 2008 Chevy Silverado to Driven Sound & Security for some audio upgrades. After having a look at the truck and discussing his goals, we designed a technology upgrade solution for the client. We started the project with the installation of a Kenwood DDX375BT DVD receiver. This radio has […] The post Escanaba Client Updates Technology in 2008 Chevy Silverado ... read more
- Four Steps To Improving Your Marine Stereo SystemDriven Sound and Security in Negaunee gets a lot of questions in the spring from clients who want to upgrade their marine stereo systems. After months of snow and cold, who wouldn’t be thinking about getting their boat in the water and enjoying the sunshine and warm weather? In this article, we’ll look at a […] The post Four Steps To Improving Your Marine Stereo System ... read more
- Gtechniq Paint Protection Products Make Your Vehicle Look BetterWhen it comes to protecting the surface of your vehicle, Driven Sound and Security in Negaunee carries a variety of paint protection products like Gtechniq Paint Protection, best known for its Crystal Serum Ultra ceramic coating. From do-it-yourself ceramic coatings to hydrophobic treatments, Driven Sound and Security and Gtechniq will keep your car, truck or […] The post Gtechniq Paint Protection Products Make Your Vehicle Look ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Gtechniq Ceramic CoatingAfter years of testing and research, Driven Sound and Security in Negaunee is now a Gtechniq ceramic coating accredited retailer. We have tried dozens of different coatings from many different manufacturers, and none offer the protection, durability and amazing appearance that Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra provides. Let’s look at what makes this ceramic coating unique […] The post Product Spotlight: Gtechniq Ceramic Coating appeared first on ... read more
- Why Choose Gtechniq Ceramic Paint Protection for Your VehicleWhen it comes to keeping the paint on your car looking like new, the staff at Driven Sound and Security in Negaunee offers the best ceramic paint protection services in the area. We’ve tried dozens of protection solutions, and none has come close to the durability and shine that Gtechniq products offer. Let’s look at […] The post Why Choose Gtechniq Ceramic Paint Protection for Your ... read more