Driven Sound & Security is a locally-owned, premium source for your aftermarket automotive needs. Driven Sound & Security offers all types of automotive electronic enhancements including audio, security, remote starters, rear seat entertainment, interior and exterior lighting, heated seats and more. Customers also find a vast selection of the best automotive accessories including wheels, tires, window tinting and other items. Whatever your aftermarket automotive needs, Driven has you covered.
Driven Sound & Security is an authorized retailer for all brands sold and installs everything on-site with the most experienced technicians in the Upper Peninsula. Whether it’s a remote starter to combat the cold winter weather, window tinting that enhances the look of your vehicle or heated seats and an audio upgrade to increase the enjoyment behind the wheel, the professional staff at Driven Sound & Security take care of your needs and stand behind the products they offer.
Learn More About Driven Sound and Security
Driven Sound & Security was founded by owner Jeremy Lambertson in 2010. With decades of experience behind him and his professional staff, Driven Sound & Security is focused on providing its customers with the unique and welcoming experience that is unequaled in the Upper Peninsula. Lambertson describes their business approach with this simple comment; “Customer service is our number one priority and we go that extra mile for our clientele.” It’s no wonder each year Driven Sound & Security grows its clientele with word-of-mouth recommendations to go along with local advertising. Lambertson and his staff bring a degree of expertise to the market that’s unmatched and they’re happy to demonstrate their professionalism firsthand.
Driven Sound & Security is active in the local community. “Our customers are also our neighbors” explains Driven’s owner, Jeremy Lambertson. While the majority of the charitable contributions are humbly done without expectation for recognition, some charities benefit from additional public awareness. Among the numerous charitable events in which the company participates, these are a few of the most notable:
Coats for Kids Program – This important charity collects winter coats for children who are unable to buy or acquire these on their own. Over the last XX years, Driven Sound & Security has helped to provide over XX coats for children throughout Michigan.
Relay for Life Cancer Benefit – This exciting event helps raise awareness for those affected by cancer and celebrate the victories of those who’ve battled it. Driven Sound & Security donates products and their time for installation to help facilitate donations in the community for this important cause.
Why Choose Driven Sound & Security?
At Driven Sound & Security, the customer is priority number one. Some compelling reasons to consider choosing Driven Sound & Security for your aftermarket automotive needs are:
- Customers will find a clean and well staffed facility open Monday through Saturday
- Aftermarket car electronics and accessories is the career of Driven’s professional staff
- Driven’s technicians take extreme pride in their quality of workmanship
- Driven’s technicians are highly experienced and customer vehicles are never a ‘Guinea Pig.’
- Driven only carries products tested and validated to their exacting standards
- VIP Preferred Labor Rate available to products purchased in-store
- 24 hour facility surveillance for peace of mind and added security
- 24 hour vehicle drop-off with secure key drop box
- Driven Sound & Security is 100% committed to customer satisfaction
Whether your vehicle is brand new or like a valued member of your extended family, Driven Sound & Security is the best choice for quality installation and helpful advice on all aftermarket automotive accessory needs. Visit Driven Sound & Security today or contact us by phone or email and discover the distinctive customer service experience you’ll appreciate.
Address and Contact Information
Driven Sound and Security
6 US 41 E
Negaunee, MI 49866
- Four Steps To Improving Your Marine Stereo SystemDriven Sound and Security in Negaunee gets a lot of questions in the spring from clients who want to upgrade their marine stereo systems. After months of snow and cold, who wouldn’t be thinking about getting their boat in the water and enjoying the sunshine and warm weather? In this article, we’ll look at a […] The post Four Steps To Improving Your Marine Stereo System ... read more
- Chevy Silverado Paint Protection and Accessories for Marquette ClientA client from Marquette visited Driven Sound and Security with his 2017 Chevy Silverado, in search of some accessories. He wanted to add safety lighting, a cellular booster, a tonneau cover and some extra protection for the paint. After taking the time to understand where and how the client would use his truck, we put […] The post Chevy Silverado Paint Protection and Accessories for Marquette ... read more
- Gtechniq Ceramic Paint Protection Verses Waxes and PolishesIf you are in the Negaunee area and are looking for the best way to keep your car, truck or SUV looking like new, Gtechniq ceramic paint protection from Driven Sound and Security is the ultimate choice. We have talked about the durability and hydrophobic properties of the amazing Crystal Serum Ultra in recent articles. […] The post Gtechniq Ceramic Paint Protection Verses Waxes and Polishes ... read more
- Gtechniq Paint Protection Products Make Your Vehicle Look BetterWhen it comes to protecting the surface of your vehicle, Driven Sound and Security in Negaunee carries a variety of paint protection products like Gtechniq Paint Protection, best known for its Crystal Serum Ultra ceramic coating. From do-it-yourself ceramic coatings to hydrophobic treatments, Driven Sound and Security and Gtechniq will keep your car, truck or […] The post Gtechniq Paint Protection Products Make Your Vehicle Look ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Truxedo Lo ProIf you are looking for a premium truck bed cover that’s easy to use, drop by Driven Sound and Security in Negaunee and ask about the Truxedo Lo Pro. The Lo Pro bed cover is a premium soft bed cover that is easy to use and equally easy to remove for full bed access. Let’s […] The post Product Spotlight: Truxedo Lo Pro appeared first on ... read more
- Product Spotlight: BAKflip G2 BedcoverIf you are looking for an amazing folding tonneau cover, drop by Driven Sound and Security in Negaunee to check out the BAKflip G2 from BAK Industries. This aluminum hard folding cover protects the contents of your truck bed from theft and damage from rain, snow or dirt. Let’s look at what makes the G2 […] The post Product Spotlight: BAKflip G2 Bedcover appeared first on ... read more
- Heated Seats Add More Warmth to Your RideDuring the long, cold winters in Negaunee, Driven Sound and Security has been keeping people’s bottoms warm since 2011 by adding heated seats to our clients’ vehicles. Seat-warming solutions have become a standard option from some manufacturers, but many vehicles do not have this feature, especially if ones with cloth seats. Seat Heater Systems We […] The post Heated Seats Add More Warmth to Your Ride ... read more
- Subaru Impreza Tint Enhances Looks and Safety for Marquette ClientA client from Marquette dropped by Driven Sound and Security to inquire about window tint for his wife’s 2016 Subaru Impreza. He had two goals for the project: to keep the interior of the vehicle cool and to give the car a unique look. We showed the client several options for window film and explained […] The post Subaru Impreza Tint Enhances Looks and Safety for ... read more
- GMC Sierra Radio Upgrade Offers Marquette Client Enhanced TechnologyA client from here in Marquette bought a base model 2015 GMC Sierra truck. The radio in this truck doesn’t include USB, Bluetooth or satellite radio. After using a standalone sat radio for a while, he finally got tired of it being mounted on the dash. To provide an integrated solution, we suggested a Pioneer Double-DIN CD receiver with […] The post GMC Sierra Radio Upgrade Offers Marquette Client Enhanced ... read more
- The Answers to Top Remote Start QuestionsAs the weather turns colder, our clients here at Driven Sound and Security in Negaunee often ask a lot of remote start questions. We thought this would be a great time to address some of the more popular concerns to give our clients a head-start on getting a remote starter into their vehicle this winter. […] The post The Answers to Top Remote Start Questions appeared ... read more