Louis E. Norman II started Enormis Mobile Specialties in Harborcreek, Pennsylvania, in June of 1999. Lou had already been in the business for over a decade and saw a void in the marketplace. He developed a vision for a store that would be clean, modern and aesthetically pleasing. He wanted to create an environment where clients would feel good about referring their friends and family. A store where the attention to detail and the level of customer service would be unmatched in the area. On a leap of faith, he opened the doors and has never looked back.
Learn More About ENORMIS Mobile Specialties
The Enormis Difference
Everything about Enormis is different from the competition. Lou even wanted the name to stand out. Can you see how “Louis E. Norman” became “Enormis”? When we first opened, we were called Enormis Audio and Electronics. In the span of only a year, it became evident that there was a huge need for a reputable automotive electronics shop, so we changed our name to Enormis Mobile Specialties. Our primary focus shifted from car audio to anything electrical in a vehicle.
Enormis Specializes In Automotive Electronics
Our goal is to employ highly skilled, professionally trained staff who specialize in this area. If you are looking for a body shop or an automotive repair facility, almost anyone will have a reference for you. Now, go ask those same people to suggest a shop that specializes in automotive electrical work, and one name comes to mind: Enormis. Here are a few of the products and services we offer:
Electrical diagnostic work
Enormis Is Pennsylvania’s Award-Winning Automotive Electronics Experts
Today, Enormis is the area’s leader in automotive electronics. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship while staying up to date on the latest advancements in automotive technologies. We are proud to have been named one of the Top Mobile Electronics Retailers in the Nation seven years in a row!
Read more about our accolades in the following articles:
Address and Contact Information
ENORMIS Mobile Specialties, Inc.
5250 Buffalo Road
Erie, PA 16510
- New 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Gets Two-way Remote Start UpgradeA local car dealer called Tony a little while ago about doing remote starts in the new Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross vehicles. They could not be done properly because there were no computer firmware options. However, Tony at ENORMIS kept checking back and the computer programs became available. Tony called the car dealer and ENORMIS went to work on the Eclipse Cross. ... read more
- Long-time ENORMIS Client Adds Remote Start to 2018 Honda HR-VAmmie, a Harborcreek resident and long-time ENORMIS Mobile Specialties customer, wanted a holiday gift for her daughter. Her daughter had just recently purchased a 2018 Honda HRV, and was going to be visiting the Erie area for the holidays from Virginia. What a great gift! Warm in the winter and cool in Virginia’s summer. Ammie called the store and spoke with Doug ... read more
- Erie Resident Adds Unlimited-range Remote Start to 2015 Audi Q5Andrea, an Erie, PA, resident and first-time ENORMIS Mobile Specialties client, was interested in a high-quality remote start for her 2015 Audi Q5. Andrea sent an e-mail request through ENORMIS.net two days before Christmas. Doug Reichert, our integration specialist, responded to Andrea with all the options for her Audi. Andrea selected the OE Factory Start v5 with Drone Mobile Smartphone ... read more
- 2018 Kia Optima Gets 2-Way Remote Start to Warm Up Ahead of TimeZach from West Springfield, PA, is a repeat client of ENORMIS. In 2014, we had installed a remote start in his 2014 Optima. He has since traded in that vehicle for a 2018 push-to-start KIA Optima, so the new KIA gets a new remote start. Zach made a call to our veteran remote start specialist Tony Horton to discuss a new remote start. ... read more
- Speaker Replacement and Bass Upgrade for Erie Porsche Carrera SA client from here in Erie recently contacted ENORMIS Mobile Specialties to diagnose and repair a stereo problem with his 2006 Porsche 911 Carrera S. Several of the speakers in the car had started to buzz and rattle and things just didn’t sound right, but the client didn’t want to make any modifications to the vehicle that would diminish its resale value. Thankfully, factory stereo system diagnosis ... read more
- Overhead Video Addition for Titusville Client’s Chevy TraverseA car dealership in Titusville, Pennsylvania, contacted ENORMIS Mobile Specialties to inquire about adding an overhead video system to a 2018 Chevy Traverse for a client whose family enjoys watching DVDs on longer trips. Doug Reichert, our Integration Specialist, spoke to the client and the dealership about the options available for overhead DVD players. Rear Seat Video Considerations We carry overhead DVD video units with 8.5-, 10.1- ... read more
- 2018 Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT UTV Lighting UpgradeSteve expressed his concerns about using his UTV 2018 Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT in the woods at night. He needed light but he did not want the lights to go above the roof because of low-hanging branches. He also needed light on the interior of the vehicle. Steve and ENORMIS’s Product Specialist Tony spent some time discussing ... read more
- 2016 Land Rover Discovery Sport Gets Satellite Radio UpgradeA downtown Erie resident stopped by ENORMIS and asked about activating the satellite radio in his 2016 Land Rover Discovery Sport. Doug Reichert, our product and integration specialist, greeted Mike and went out to the vehicle to see what solutions ENORMIS could offer. The Discovery Sport had a satellite radio menu that was accessed through voice controls, but had no actual ... read more
- Radio and Backup Camera Upgrade for 2016 Kia SoulAn East Erie resident was looking to add a backup camera to her mother’s 2016 KIA Soul. Kathy’s mother had recently been in an accident and her old vehicle was written off as totaled by the insurance company. The rental vehicle for her mother had a backup camera in it and her mother insisted that her new vehicle have one as ... read more
- Two-way Remote Start Upgrade for 2018 Toyota TacomaJesse, a West Erie resident and first-time ENORMIS Mobile Specialties customer, has to park at the end of the parking lot at work, and he wanted a remote start that would reach his 2018 Toyota Tacoma from inside his office. Jesse sent us a remote start inquiry regarding a remote start for his 2018 Toyota Tacoma. It is a push-button-start model and has ... read more