Louis E. Norman II started Enormis Mobile Specialties in Harborcreek, Pennsylvania, in June of 1999. Lou had already been in the business for over a decade and saw a void in the marketplace. He developed a vision for a store that would be clean, modern and aesthetically pleasing. He wanted to create an environment where clients would feel good about referring their friends and family. A store where the attention to detail and the level of customer service would be unmatched in the area. On a leap of faith, he opened the doors and has never looked back.
Learn More About ENORMIS Mobile Specialties
The Enormis Difference
Everything about Enormis is different from the competition. Lou even wanted the name to stand out. Can you see how “Louis E. Norman” became “Enormis”? When we first opened, we were called Enormis Audio and Electronics. In the span of only a year, it became evident that there was a huge need for a reputable automotive electronics shop, so we changed our name to Enormis Mobile Specialties. Our primary focus shifted from car audio to anything electrical in a vehicle.
Enormis Specializes In Automotive Electronics
Our goal is to employ highly skilled, professionally trained staff who specialize in this area. If you are looking for a body shop or an automotive repair facility, almost anyone will have a reference for you. Now, go ask those same people to suggest a shop that specializes in automotive electrical work, and one name comes to mind: Enormis. Here are a few of the products and services we offer:
Electrical diagnostic work
Enormis Is Pennsylvania’s Award-Winning Automotive Electronics Experts
Today, Enormis is the area’s leader in automotive electronics. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship while staying up to date on the latest advancements in automotive technologies. We are proud to have been named one of the Top Mobile Electronics Retailers in the Nation seven years in a row!
Read more about our accolades in the following articles:
Address and Contact Information
ENORMIS Mobile Specialties, Inc.
5250 Buffalo Road
Erie, PA 16510
- Radio Upgrade for Harborcreek Volkswagen Tiguan OwnerThe existing radio in this VW Tiguan quit completely and the dealership left it unplugged. The owner needed to upgrade her radio. Robin, a first-time ENORMIS customer and Harborcreek resident, stopped by the store and Doug Reichert, our vehicle integration specialist, showed her all of her options for the vehicle. Robin decided on the KenwoodDDX-6704S with a 6.8 inch touchscreen. It also ... read more
- Instrument Cluster Repair for Erie Chevy Impala OwnerThis repeat ENORMIS customer and East Erie resident brought her 2009 Chevy Impala in for an electrical issue.All of the gauges, mileage and information displays were out on the dash of Lisa’s vehicle. Her keyless entry, heater and A/C controls, turn signals, and high beams also were inoperable. Whoa! MECP technician Ken Whiteman was tasked with figuring out what could be causing the ... read more
- Mercedes-Benz GLK 350 Remote Starter for Erie ClientShe loved her Mercedes! Just one issue: The vehicle did not have a remote start. Rachel, the Mercedes owner, happened to be at a local dealership and they called ENORMIS about adding a remote start to this Mercedes-Benz GLK 350. She was intent on having a remote start that would start her vehicle from quite a distance away when she was at work. She ... read more
- Ford Transit Cruise Control Upgrade for Erie Company VehicleA client from here in Erie recently purchased a 2018 Ford Transit Van for his company, and it was missing something. He purchased it new from a long-distance dealer and there was a miscommunication as to whether the van was already equipped with a cruise control. It was not. ENORMIS ordered the cruise kit and scheduled an installation with our client Dana ... read more
- Volkswagen Passat Remote Starter Gift for Lake City ClientWe received an e-mail in March about adding a remote start to her boyfriend’s 2017 Volkswagen Passat push-to-start sedan. She is a Lake City, PA, resident and first-time ENORMIS customer and was looking for a present for her boyfriend, who is currently deployed on active military duty. Our innovation specialist Doug Reichert contacted Courtney via e-mail with all of her options. Volkswagens and other ... read more
- Local Dealership Adds Buick Encore Heated Seat SolutionDo heated seats help sell new cars? Why, yes – yes, they do. A local Buick dealer called our advisor Tony Horton about heated seats for some Buick Encore inventory. Adding heated seats to current inventory gives this dealer the edge that other Buick dealers do not have. When customers are car-shopping, these Buick Encores will have heated seats while the others ... read more
- Client Testimonial: Charlie Ramsey, Harborcreek, PennsylvaniaCharlie Ramsey, the Fire Chief for the fire department in Harborcreek, Pennsylvania, recently contacted ENORMIS Mobile Specialties for some help with one of the department’s vehicles. This wasn’t the first time Chief Ramsey had worked with ENORMIS, since we had previously replaced a faulty remote car starter on his Jeep Wrangler. Happy with the customer service and quality of work he received from the team, Charlie has ... read more
- Kia Sorento SiriusXM Upgrade for Sherman, NY, Political Radio EnthusiastNow you see it, now you don’t – a repeat ENORMIS client and Sherman, NY, resident called ENORMIS from the car dealership while purchasing her new Kia. The 2019 Sorento she was buying does not come with SiriusXM Satellite Radio, and the factory could not add it. What? 2019 and no satellite radio? Yep – and ENORMIS to the rescue. Karen only ... read more
- Ram Dealership Contacts ENORMIS for Heated Seats in RAM 1500Can you see what we did here? We added heated seats to this Ram truck. Where are the switches? Look closely. How about that! A Corry, PA, dealership wanted to have heated seats installed on a 2018 RAM 1500 Express. The sales advisor contacted Doug and got the price and appointment scheduled within minutes. ENORMIS was able to install both a ... read more
- Pre-Owned Vehicle Backup Camera and Safety SystemsBack over accidents are responsible for more than 200 deaths and 12,000 injuries each year. The US Congress passed a law in 2008 that would enact measures to use technology to prevent accidents like these. After years of delays, the US Department of Transportation finally announced that new cars must come with a backup camera. But what if you own or have recently purchased an older vehicle? ... read more