Louis E. Norman II started Enormis Mobile Specialties in Harborcreek, Pennsylvania, in June of 1999. Lou had already been in the business for over a decade and saw a void in the marketplace. He developed a vision for a store that would be clean, modern and aesthetically pleasing. He wanted to create an environment where clients would feel good about referring their friends and family. A store where the attention to detail and the level of customer service would be unmatched in the area. On a leap of faith, he opened the doors and has never looked back.
Learn More About ENORMIS Mobile Specialties
The Enormis Difference
Everything about Enormis is different from the competition. Lou even wanted the name to stand out. Can you see how “Louis E. Norman” became “Enormis”? When we first opened, we were called Enormis Audio and Electronics. In the span of only a year, it became evident that there was a huge need for a reputable automotive electronics shop, so we changed our name to Enormis Mobile Specialties. Our primary focus shifted from car audio to anything electrical in a vehicle.
Enormis Specializes In Automotive Electronics
Our goal is to employ highly skilled, professionally trained staff who specialize in this area. If you are looking for a body shop or an automotive repair facility, almost anyone will have a reference for you. Now, go ask those same people to suggest a shop that specializes in automotive electrical work, and one name comes to mind: Enormis. Here are a few of the products and services we offer:
Electrical diagnostic work
Enormis Is Pennsylvania’s Award-Winning Automotive Electronics Experts
Today, Enormis is the area’s leader in automotive electronics. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship while staying up to date on the latest advancements in automotive technologies. We are proud to have been named one of the Top Mobile Electronics Retailers in the Nation seven years in a row!
Read more about our accolades in the following articles:
Address and Contact Information
ENORMIS Mobile Specialties, Inc.
5250 Buffalo Road
Erie, PA 16510
- Chevy Snow Plow Remote Starter for Erie Business OwnerThis is Jack’s 2018 Chevy plow truck for his Peach Street business and he wanted to have a remote start installed to warm the truck up before starting the plow route. Jack called the store and spoke with Doug Reichert, our product and integration specialist, who recommended our Citamat 1-way remote start. The Citamat 1-way is a long-range remote with a lock, unlock and ... read more
- ENORMIS Specializes in Audi Remote Start SystemsIf you own an Audi car or SUV and live in the Erie area, ENORMIS Mobile Specialties offers the best remote start solutions available for your vehicle. Since 1999, our team of mobile electronics specialists has been providing clients from Pennsylvania and New York with premium convenience upgrades and enhancements. From the solutions we offer to how we integrate them into your vehicle, you’ll quickly realize that ... read more
- Jeep Wrangler Winch Wiring Customization for Erie ClientPaul recently had a new bumper and winch installed, but hated the look of the control box on top of the winch. He also did not like the fact that if he wanted to use the winch, he would have to be standing outside the vehicle to pull a car out of a ditch – fun in our cold winters. Paul ... read more
- Ram Truck Heated Seats and Remote Starts Available at ENORMISIf you live in the Erie area and are interested in adding a remote car starter or heated seats to your Ram truck, drop by ENORMIS Mobile Specialties. Our experience working with the factory electronics and computers in Ram vehicles gives us a unique advantage regarding integration and upgrade reliability. Let’s look at what makes a car starter or seat heater solution from ENORMIS special. Erie’s Remote ... read more
- Ford F-350 Safety Lighting Upgrade for Waterford ClientMarvin stopped in at ENORMIS with his 2018 F-350 with concerns about worksite safety lighting. He met our resident problem-solver Tony Horton. They discussed adding front/rear safety lighting and a roof-mounted beacon-style light. Tony prepared estimates for Marvin and e-mailed them. After approximately a week of consideration, Marvin called to schedule the work. Marvin asked if the existing rear LED tail lights ... read more
- Motorhome Backup Camera, Radio and More for North East ClientA client from North East recently contacted ENORMIS Mobile Specialties to inquire about installing a motorhome backup camera system, a new source unit with Apple CarPlay, a trailer brake controller and a keyless entry solution. We invited the client to bring his 2015 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds to our shop so that Doug Reichert, our integration expert, could inspect the vehicle and provide him with an ... read more
- Electrical Connector Repair for Harborcreek Ford F-150 OwnerWhile this client’s son was driving their 2004 Ford F-150, the radio lighting started to flash on and off, the high beam indicator was on, and both turn signals were lighted up on the dash, but not lit up on the outside the vehicle. The Harborcreek resident and first-time ENORMIS customer called and needed this fixed. Dale called back and said his son ... read more
- 1955 GMC 630 Fire Truck Camera System for Erie Insurance GroupErie Insurance Group recently contacted ENORMIS Mobile Specialties to inquire about adding a camera system to their 1955 GMC 630 fire truck. The truck has been retrofitted with seating in the back and is used at community events and parades. The truck is stored in a narrow spot in their storage garage and the driver, Rick, often doesn’t have anyone to help him maneuver the vehicle into ... read more
- Classic Ford Thunderbird Sound System Upgrade for Erie ClientSince this 2005 Ford Thunderbird is a convertible, the stereo has to play loud and clear. The factory stereo has a built-in amplifier, but the factory speakers were distorting when the client turned up the volume. This repeat ENORMIS client and East Erie resident wanted to upgrade the stereo in his Ford Thunderbird 50th Anniversary Edition. Who did he call? ENORMIS Mobile Specialties! Our innovation specialist Doug ... read more
- Radio Upgrade for Harborcreek Volkswagen Tiguan OwnerThe existing radio in this VW Tiguan quit completely and the dealership left it unplugged. The owner needed to upgrade her radio. Robin, a first-time ENORMIS customer and Harborcreek resident, stopped by the store and Doug Reichert, our vehicle integration specialist, showed her all of her options for the vehicle. Robin decided on the KenwoodDDX-6704S with a 6.8 inch touchscreen. It also ... read more