Louis E. Norman II started Enormis Mobile Specialties in Harborcreek, Pennsylvania, in June of 1999. Lou had already been in the business for over a decade and saw a void in the marketplace. He developed a vision for a store that would be clean, modern and aesthetically pleasing. He wanted to create an environment where clients would feel good about referring their friends and family. A store where the attention to detail and the level of customer service would be unmatched in the area. On a leap of faith, he opened the doors and has never looked back.
Learn More About ENORMIS Mobile Specialties
The Enormis Difference
Everything about Enormis is different from the competition. Lou even wanted the name to stand out. Can you see how “Louis E. Norman” became “Enormis”? When we first opened, we were called Enormis Audio and Electronics. In the span of only a year, it became evident that there was a huge need for a reputable automotive electronics shop, so we changed our name to Enormis Mobile Specialties. Our primary focus shifted from car audio to anything electrical in a vehicle.
Enormis Specializes In Automotive Electronics
Our goal is to employ highly skilled, professionally trained staff who specialize in this area. If you are looking for a body shop or an automotive repair facility, almost anyone will have a reference for you. Now, go ask those same people to suggest a shop that specializes in automotive electrical work, and one name comes to mind: Enormis. Here are a few of the products and services we offer:
Electrical diagnostic work
Enormis Is Pennsylvania’s Award-Winning Automotive Electronics Experts
Today, Enormis is the area’s leader in automotive electronics. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship while staying up to date on the latest advancements in automotive technologies. We are proud to have been named one of the Top Mobile Electronics Retailers in the Nation seven years in a row!
Read more about our accolades in the following articles:
Address and Contact Information
ENORMIS Mobile Specialties, Inc.
5250 Buffalo Road
Erie, PA 16510
- Corry Dealership Contacts ENORMIS for Express Heated Seats in RAM 1500Can you see what we did here? We added heated seats to this truck. Where are the switches? Look closely. How about that! A Corry, PA, dealership wanted to have heated seats installed on a 2018 RAM 1500 Express. The sales advisor contacted Doug and got the price and appointment scheduled within minutes. ENORMIS was able to install both a back ... read more
- Pre-Owned Vehicle Backup Camera and Safety SystemsBack over accidents are responsible for more than 200 deaths and 12,000 injuries each year. The US Congress passed a law in 2008 that would enact measures to use technology to prevent accidents like these. After years of delays, the US Department of Transportation finally announced that new cars must come with a backup camera. But what if you own or have recently purchased an older vehicle? ... read more
- Client Testimonial: Amy Woods, Clymer, New YorkAmy Woods from Clymer, New York, recently contacted ENORMIS Mobile Specialties seeking help with the 2003 BMW X5 her daughter drives to school. To pass New York State inspections, the vehicle required some electrical repairs. The ENORMIS team was able to complete those repairs quickly and at a reasonable price. Amy was thrilled with the work we did and agreed to help us with this client testimonial. ... read more
- Repeat Erie Jeep Client Gets Wrangler Audio System UpgradeA client from Erie recently returned to ENORMIS Mobile Specialties to upgrade her Jeep Wrangler audio system. We had added power windows, power locks and a remote car starter to the Jeep recently and being a music lover, the owner wanted to improve the performance of the sound system. We had a look at the vehicle and demonstrated several speaker, source unit and subwoofer options that would ... read more
- West Erie Client Adds Remote Starter to Honda Fit for Improved ComfortHot? Cold? Your car is rarely “just right”? A professionally installed remote car starter makes your car that much more comfortable. A repeat West Erie client added our mini one-way system to his 2018 Aegean Blue Honda Fit. Isn’t the color awesome!? Our 1,000-foot maximum range mini one-way unit allows the customer to start his vehicle from as far as 1,000 feet away. This ... read more
- 2016 Kia Rio Cruise Control Upgrade For Harborcreek ClientDoes your Kia have cruise control? If not, don’t get the blues – contact ENORMIS. A Harborcreek, PA, and repeat ENORMIS customer came in looking for a gift for his daughter’s birthday. He spoke with Doug Reichert and decided to purchase a cruise control system for the Kia Rio. Doug told him that ENORMIS could install and program the factory cruise control ... read more
- Northeast Client Repairs Ford Thunderbird Factory StereoLove your car and want to keep it original? Jeff and his wife from Northeast, PA, were thinking the same thing. This 2002 Ford Thunderbird had an AM/FM/6-disc stereo system. The CD mechanism had a disk jammed in slot #1 and no FM reception. They wanted to keep it original and we did that for them. (Some Thunderbird owners may opt to have ... read more
- East Erie Customer Upgrades 2013 Dodge Caravan TechnologyAn East Erie customer wanted to add a backup camera to her 2013 Dodge Caravan. Our service advisor Doug invited her to the store to look at different options. With Doug’s help, she selected a JVC head unit as the display screen for the backup camera. She chose the JVC unit for not only its great picture clarity, but because it ... read more
- Erie Client Upgrades Bayliner Fishing Boat Audio SystemPete, a West Erie client, just purchased a 2017 Bayliner Element fishing boat to use at his cabin on beautiful Chautauqua Lake in New York. Only problem: no tunes! Fishing is great and all, but it can get a little boring sometimes. Pete contacted our marine specialist Ken Whiteman and arranged to drop off his boat for the day for ENORMIS ... read more
- West Springfield Client Adds Remote Starter to Dodge CaravanA West Springfield customer contacted ENORMIS via e-mail in February about installing a remote start, a better radio head unit and a 12-inch JL Audio subwoofer in his 2014 Dodge Caravan. Doug Reichert, our service advisor, contacted the client and found out what he did not like about his existing radio head unit. This client was looking for advanced Bluetooth and audio ... read more