Louis E. Norman II started Enormis Mobile Specialties in Harborcreek, Pennsylvania, in June of 1999. Lou had already been in the business for over a decade and saw a void in the marketplace. He developed a vision for a store that would be clean, modern and aesthetically pleasing. He wanted to create an environment where clients would feel good about referring their friends and family. A store where the attention to detail and the level of customer service would be unmatched in the area. On a leap of faith, he opened the doors and has never looked back.
Learn More About ENORMIS Mobile Specialties
The Enormis Difference
Everything about Enormis is different from the competition. Lou even wanted the name to stand out. Can you see how “Louis E. Norman” became “Enormis”? When we first opened, we were called Enormis Audio and Electronics. In the span of only a year, it became evident that there was a huge need for a reputable automotive electronics shop, so we changed our name to Enormis Mobile Specialties. Our primary focus shifted from car audio to anything electrical in a vehicle.
Enormis Specializes In Automotive Electronics
Our goal is to employ highly skilled, professionally trained staff who specialize in this area. If you are looking for a body shop or an automotive repair facility, almost anyone will have a reference for you. Now, go ask those same people to suggest a shop that specializes in automotive electrical work, and one name comes to mind: Enormis. Here are a few of the products and services we offer:
Electrical diagnostic work
Enormis Is Pennsylvania’s Award-Winning Automotive Electronics Experts
Today, Enormis is the area’s leader in automotive electronics. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship while staying up to date on the latest advancements in automotive technologies. We are proud to have been named one of the Top Mobile Electronics Retailers in the Nation seven years in a row!
Read more about our accolades in the following articles:
Address and Contact Information
ENORMIS Mobile Specialties, Inc.
5250 Buffalo Road
Erie, PA 16510
- Erie Client Adds Convenience of Kia Sportage Running BoardsThe driver of this new Kia is elderly and just had hip surgery, so getting in and out of vehicles is not as easy as before. The Erie-area Kia dealer needed to provide easier access for the owner this new Kia Sportage. The dealer called ENORMIS Mobile Specialties – and we had a solution. ENORMIS suggested some Romik side steps. Some people ... read more
- Wesleyville Client Adds Mitsubishi Outlander Safety SolutionA Wesleyville client wanted to improve the safety of their 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. They felt a backup camera system would be beneficial, so they gave ENORMIS a call. Our Service Writer Doug Reichert spoke with them about the features they wanted and invited them to visit our store to see the system in operation first-hand. We have ... read more
- North East Client Plans for Summer Travel with Expedition Video SystemA client from North East recently called ENORMIS from their local Ford dealership to find out if we could install a custom 2018 Ford Expedition video system. The client has four children who range in age from four to 15, so appropriate entertainment was very important to them. Our Operations Manager Mike and Service Advisor Doug Reichert knew that we’d be able to provide them with a ... read more
- Cambridge Springs Client Adds Chevy Silverado Navigation SolutionA client from Cambridge Springs wanted to surprise her husband for his birthday. He had a loaded 2016 Chevy Silverado LTZ, but it had no factory navigation. It had OnStar, but only turn-by-turn voice navigation with no visual mapping. On top of that, he had to pay for the OnStar service. ENORMIS came to the rescue ... read more
- Erie Client Adds Comfort with Kia Sedona Remote Car StarterIf you have grown up near the shores of Lake Erie, you know what the winters can be like. The owner of this 2017 Kia Sedona wanted to have the comfort, convenience and quality of an ENORMIS Remote car starter. The remote control for the Sedona already has six buttons on it and this owner wanted something simple. Because of that, our Product Specialist, ... read more
- 2018 Chevy Equinox CD Player Upgrade for Jefferson Car DealershipIt happened again – another Equinox with no CD player. That’s OK. Our service advisor, Doug Reichert, put the word out that ENORMIS Mobile Specialties can install CD players in new vehicles. This time, the client was a new-car dealer from Jefferson, Ohio. We are only a one-hour drive from there, and they sent the 2018 Equinox over. Once the Equinox was ... read more
- Ripley Client Adds 2018 Ford F-150 Trailer Brake ControllerA Ripley, NY, client contacted us while researching a 2018 Ford F-150 trailer brake controller solution. Yes – ENORMIS installs a lot of brake controllers for truck owners. He asked if we could install the factory OE Ford brake controller and have all the trailer settings display on his upper dash screen. Why, yes! It just so happens that ENORMIS has the ability to ... read more
- Erie Utility Company Upgrades 2018 Chevy Equinox Safety LightingA local utility company was adding another vehicle to their fleet. They purchased a 2018 Chevy Equinox. This Equinox would be out in the public and safety was very important. They wanted a very visible 360′ visible flashing light and a loud noise for backing up. ENORMIS was up to the task once again. We installed a Whelen Responder Super LED ... read more
- Audi Q5 Remote Start for Repeat North East ClientOne of our long-time returning customers is Tim from North East, PA. He has a 2017 Audi Q5 and wanted the comfort and warmth that a remote car starter can provide. ENORMIS has installed a lot of remote starts in Audis and this was not a problem. Tim chose our Ataqan two-way remote start. This remote start is nice and simple, and it will ... read more
- Dealership Upgrades 2018 Chevy Malibu with a Navigation SystemIt happened again: We had a dealer who needed navigation in a new 2018 Chevy Malibu LT they were selling. Why would a Warren, PA dealer be calling ENORMIS? Can’t the dealer handle this situation? Well, that’s an excellent question. To get navigation in a 2018 Malibu, you would have to get the Premier Edition package for a ... read more