Expertise and Commitment
Kingpin Car & Marine Audio are the experts for premium automotive and marineenhancements in the Portland, Oregon area. They have been serving Wilsonville and the neighboring Portland communities since 2006. While Kingpin’s incredibly talented staff and leadership have garnered national and industry-specific awards, the commitment to serving clients with the highest level of dedication remains an important core value in the company every single day. When clients experience the Kingpin Car & Marine Audio difference, they quickly realize that locally, even nationally, there is no equal. Clients trust their vehicles and vision to Kingpin for a reason; no compromises on quality and incredibly talented expertise.
Learn More About Kingpin Car Audio
Kingpin Car & Marine Audio’s Owner is Jason Kranitz. He is passionate about serving clients with the highest level of service a retailer can offer. Few installation technicians have the broad range of skill sets and unwavering commitment to quality that Jason delivers at Kingpin. He has been involved in the professional 12 volt installation field for over 25 years and brought a wealth of experience when opening the doors of Kingpin Car & Marine Audio in 2006. Along with Jason’s wife and talented staff of highly qualified product specialists and experienced installation technicians, the company continues to build deep roots in the Wilsonville community and surrounding Portland Metro areas to educate prospective clients and encourage vehicle personalization so that your time behind the wheel is as enjoyable as possible.
Kingpin Car & Marine Audio has had national recognition in over 42 magazines including consumer publications like DUB, Speed, Ironhorse, Rides, Car Audio & Electronics and Car Stereo review as well as industry trade publications like Mobile Electronics Magazine (ME-Mag).
Some of the industry and trade accolades Kingpin Car & Marine Audio have achieved include:
- ME-Mag Installer of the Year (2013-2014) – Top technician award in North America
- ME-Mag Retailer of the Year (2007-2008) – Top retailer award in North America
- ME-Mag Top 12 Installer of the Year Qualifier (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2007-2008, 2012-2013)
- ME-Mag Top 50 Retailers of the Year Qualifier (2007- current)
- ME-Mag Top 100 Installers of the Year Qualifier (2002-current)
- Car Audio & Electronics Top Installers and Top Shops (2008)
These accolades from industry tell Kingpin clients that the company is consistently among the top retailers in North America since 2007 and among the top installation technicians since 2002.
Locally Owned and Operated
Even though Kingpin Car & Marine Audio is a nationally recognized retailer with clientele from all over North America, their roots are securely planted in the Portland Metro area. Kingpin staff members enjoy serving their community by putting on exciting in-store and remote events, providing referrals to other locally owned businesses and supporting the local economy with their continued patronage. Wherever possible, Kingpin makes the choice to support local business just as they appreciate when local residents make the choice to choose Kingpin. Your valued business is not something to which they feel entitled; it’s something Kingpin’s talented and experienced staff work hard to earn.
Contact Kingpin Today
Call or stop in to Kingpin Car & Marine Audio today and schedule a complimentary consultation for your specific vehicle or marine customization needs. They listen and respond with respect. They thoughtfully provide guidance for solutions that provide Kingpin clients with an unequalled experience behind the wheel.
Address and Contact Information
- But the Box Power Ratings Say This Subwoofer Will Handle 1,000 Watts!There is no car audio topic more confusing and inconsistent than speaker power ratings. The fact is, the methods developed to test speakers are quite simple and reliable. If the speaker passes the test, print the number. A long time ago, some unknown manufacturer felt it was important to tell consumers that their speaker would handle more power than a competitor’s product. We are talking about the ... read more
- Repeat Lake Oswego Client Gets Maserati Ghibli Ceramic CoatThe owner of this stunning 2016 Maserati Ghibli recently contacted Kingpin Car and Marine Audio to have its paint protected. We have done work for this client before and were thrilled that he called us back. As with all of our clients, we scheduled a consultation to review the vehicle and his needs. After looking at the paint, we suggested our ... read more
- Toyota Tundra Remote Start and Security For Beaverton ClientA client from Beaverton, OR, contacted Kingpin Car and Marine Audio about installing a remote car starter and security system in his 2017 Toyota Tundra. We invited the client in for a consultation to review where he would be parking the vehicle and what he was trying to protect. With that information understood, we designed a system that met his needs and ... read more
- Toyota Tundra Lighting Upgrades For Tualatin ClientA client from Tualatin, OR, contact Kingpin Car and Marine Audio about installing some new lighting for his 2017 Toyota Tundra. We scheduled a consultation with the client to review what lights he wanted and where we would to install them. With a plan in place, we created a quote for the client. He approved the expenditure so we scheduled a time ... read more
- Tundra CrewMax Radar System For Toyota Client From Lake OswegoThe display for the system was mounted in the instrument cluster for easy viewing.The owner of this gorgeous 2017 Toyota Tundra CrewMax contacted Kingpin Car and Marine Audio to inquire about having a radar detector system installed. The client drove over from Lake Oswego, Oregon, so we could have a look at his truck and talk about where and how he drives. Armed with a thorough understanding ... read more
- Tualatin Client Gets Mercedes-Benz G63 Motorized StepsA client from Tualatin, OR, contacted Kingpin Car and Marine Audio about installing a set of motorized steps on the 2017 Mercedes-Benz G63 she wanted to buy. She loved the truck, but needed a way to make getting in and out much easier. We did some research and made a proposal to install a set of motorized steps. She liked the ... read more
- Tualatin Client Comes To Kingpin for Dodge Durango Window TintA client from Tualatin, OR, was referred to Kingpin Car and Marine Audio by a friend for some 2017 Dodge Durango window tint and paint protection film. The client had a look at our website and read some of the reviews we have received. He then contacted us about a consultation. We inspected the vehicle and prepared a quote for the client. With ... read more
- Portland Client Gets Dodge Challenger Audio RestorationThe owner of this immaculate 2017 Dodge Challenger contacted Kingpin Car and Marine Audio about his audio system. He had another local shop do some work, but was not thrilled with how it turned out. We scheduled a consultation to let him experience our fully active demonstration display. Right away. he knew there was more wrong with the system than he had suspected. We looked over the ... read more
- Mercedes-Benz GLK350 Backup Camera For Vancouver ClientA client from Vancouver, Washington, contacted Kingpin Car and Marine Audio about adding a backup camera to her 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLK350. We work on a lot of Mercedes-Benz vehicles and the client had seen some of those projects on our website. Thanks to our experience, we were able to provide a detailed quote to the client. She approved the quote, so we ... read more
- Tigard Client Gets Upgraded Ford F-250 Subwoofer SystemA client from Tigard, WA, contacted Kingpin Car and Marine Audio about adding a subwoofer system to his 2016 Ford F-250. He didn’t want anything crazy, but, as with almost every factory audio system, there was simply no bass in his vehicle. We scheduled a consultation with the client to confirm what he was after, then drew up a plan to add a ... read more