Mobile Edge was started in 1994 by Mitchell Schaffer. Back then it was called Schaffer’s Safe & Sound and the name was changed to Mobile Edge in 2003. The business was started with a single purpose: To provide top notch car audio to the surrounding area.
Learn More About Mobile Edge
Today, we are the area’s leader in everything fun and functional for your vehicle. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship and strive to make every customer a happy customer.
Mobile Edge has been named 1 of the top mobile electronics retailers in the nation from 2008-2013 and was named the 2010 Mobile Electronics Retailer of the Year!
Please check out our website, but be sure to stop in and let one of our professionals show you around. Our store and the stuff we sell is pretty cool!
Address and Contact Information
52 Blakeslee Blvd Dr E
Lehighton, PA 18235
- 3M Color Stable Tint for Two Jim Thorpe-area Client VehiclesA Jim Thorpe, PA, client was recently referred to us by a friend to get 3M Color Stable Tint applied to two of his vehicles. This window tint choice was perfect due to its OEM look and long-term consistent color stability. His new company rollback truck, a 2018 Dodge Ram 5500, needed some tint for sun protection. We applied 20% film to the driver- ... read more
- 2017 Subaru Crosstrek Subwoofer Upgrade for Allentown ClientWe recently added a subwoofer upgrade to a repeat Allentown, PA, client’s 2017 Subaru Crosstrek for better audio performance, and we were able to craft the enclosure so there was no negative impact on cargo area access. This client reached out to us since we had previously upgraded the vehicle’s speakers and added an amplifier under a front seat to keep it out of ... read more
- Land Rover Discovery II Tint Match for Repeat Philadelphia ClientA repeat Mobile Edge client from Philadelphia brought his Land Rover Discovery II to us for a tint job. He wanted to try to match the front windows with the factory tint on the rear of the vehicle. Our experts matched the factory tint by using 3M Color Stable 20% window film. This film is non-metallic so there is no signal loss ... read more
- 2017 Kia Soul Heated Seat Upgrade for Lehighton Kia DealerLehighton Kia brought a 2017 Kia Soul to the team here at Mobile Edge for a heated seat upgrade. Our long-term relationship is built on their trust in our experts performing vehicle upgrades in a professional manner. The reliable, quality installation techniques we use eliminate any issues their customers may have with our upgrades. You can expect the same high-quality installation when our ... read more
- Fiat 500X Radio and Backup Camera Upgrade for Albrightsville ClientA friend referred an Albrightsville, PA, client to come and see our team at Mobile Edge. Her goal was to upgrade her Fiat 500X with a new radio and backup camera to replace her factory one. The JVC touchscreen radio we installed gave her Bluetooth streaming and hands-free calling, and provides an intuitive screen for easy control. The large video display provides a ... read more
- Returning Slatington Client Chooses 2-way Remote Starter Solution for Subaru WRXA client from Slatington recently contacted Mobile Edge about installing a 2013 Subaru WRX remote starter. We had a look at the vehicle and asked the client a few questions about where he parks the vehicle when at home. Based on his answers, we suggested a two-way Compustar remote starter system for the vehicle. The Pro G15 remotes we used in the system offer what we ... read more
- Jeep Wrangler Radio Upgrade for Nesquehoning ClientA client from Nesquehoning recently visited Mobile Edge at the advice of a friend to find out about upgrading her 2014 Jeep Wrangler radio to a unit with Apple CarPlay. We had a look at the vehicle, then showed the client a Pioneer AVH-4201NEX multimedia receiver on our display board. The client liked the features and functionality of the radio, and scheduled an appointment for our ... read more
- Lehighton Client Adds One-button Subaru Car Starter SystemA client from here in Lehighton recently dropped by Mobile Edge to inquire about a remote car starter for his 2017 Subaru Impreza. After talking to the client about where he parks his car when at home and work, we proposed the Compustar 1WR3-FM one-button remote starter solution. The remote car starter comes with two one-button remote controls that provide up to 6x power range. Compared ... read more
- Two-way Solution for Palmerton Hyundai Elantra Car Starter SystemA client from Palmerton recently visited Mobile Edge in Lehighton to inquire about a remote car starter solution for her 2013 Hyundai Elantra. After talking to the client about where she parks her vehicle when at home or work, we proposed the Compustar Prime T9 remote starter system. The Prime T9, also known as the 2WT9-FM, includes an LCD remote that provides up ... read more
- Bath Client Chooses Window Deflectors and 3M Tint for 2010 Ram 1500A client from Bath recently stopped by Mobile Edge in Lehighton to inquire about tinting the driver and passenger windows of his 2010 Ram 1500. The truck came from the factory with privacy glass on the three rear windows and the client wanted to complete the look of the truck and improve the comfort. As with most two-window truck tinting projects, we suggested 3M’s ... read more