Mobile Edge was started in 1994 by Mitchell Schaffer. Back then it was called Schaffer’s Safe & Sound and the name was changed to Mobile Edge in 2003. The business was started with a single purpose: To provide top notch car audio to the surrounding area.
Learn More About Mobile Edge
Today, we are the area’s leader in everything fun and functional for your vehicle. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship and strive to make every customer a happy customer.
Mobile Edge has been named 1 of the top mobile electronics retailers in the nation from 2008-2013 and was named the 2010 Mobile Electronics Retailer of the Year!
Please check out our website, but be sure to stop in and let one of our professionals show you around. Our store and the stuff we sell is pretty cool!
Address and Contact Information
52 Blakeslee Blvd Dr E
Lehighton, PA 18235
- Lehighton Clients Adds Window Tint to Dodge Ram for Added ComfortA client from here in Lehighton recently contacted Mobile Edge to schedule an appointment for a 2019 Ram window tint project. This gorgeous bright-white Big Horn Dodge Ram comes with the rear and back doors already tinted with privacy glass. The client wanted us to tint the windows of the driver and passenger doors to the match the rear ones, just as we had ... read more
- Albrightsville Client Adds Side Steps to 2019 Honda RidgelineA client from Albrightsville recently contacted Mobile Edge in Lehighton to inquire about a set of side steps for his Honda Ridgeline. He was looking for a way to make it easier for his wife to get in and out of their brand-new 2019 truck. Since there are dozens of options for side steps and running boards, we helped the client look ... read more
- Lehighton Client Adds One-button Subaru Car Starter SystemA client from here in Lehighton recently dropped by Mobile Edge to inquire about a remote car starter for his 2017 Subaru Impreza. After talking to the client about where he parks his car when at home and work, we proposed the Compustar 1WR3-FM one-button remote starter solution. The remote car starter comes with two one-button remote controls that provide up to 6x power range. Compared ... read more
- Two-way Solution for Palmerton Hyundai Elantra Car Starter SystemA client from Palmerton recently visited Mobile Edge in Lehighton to inquire about a remote car starter solution for her 2013 Hyundai Elantra. After talking to the client about where she parks her vehicle when at home or work, we proposed the Compustar Prime T9 remote starter system. The Prime T9, also known as the 2WT9-FM, includes an LCD remote that provides up ... read more
- Classic Chevy C10 Center Console for Tamaqua ClientA repeat client from Tamaqua recently contacted Mobile Edge in Lehighton to inquire about having a 1969 Chevy C10 center console built. The client owns an automotive repair shop. Although he does all the mechanical work on the truck himself, he wanted expert assistance with the audio system. He had saved a Pioneer AVH-4200NEX from another vehicle and wanted to use it in the truck. We invited ... read more
- CLOSEOUTS & Special Buys Available NOW!With the car audio season in full swing here at Mobile Edge in Lehighton, it’s time for some great deals on demo products and closeouts! We’ve slashed prices to give our friends some of the greatest deals possible on gear from Memphis Car Audio, Audison, Hertz, Clarion and many more. If you are interested in any of the items you see listed below, drop by our store, ... read more
- Maryland Client Travels for Toyota Tundra Remote StarterA client from Maryland recently contacted Mobile Edge to inquire about a 2018 Toyota Tundra remote starter. The client had a bad experience with a shop local to him and didn’t want to repeat that unfortunate process. After much research, he found us and, after talking to Bob on the phone, felt confident we could provide him with the solution he wanted. ... read more
- Harley Street Glide Audio System Upgrades for Manchester ClientA client from Manchester, Connecticut, recently contacted Mobile Edge in Lehighton for assistance in upgrading his 2011 Harley Street Glide audio system. The bike had an existing audio system with great components, but the owner was having trouble with them after they’d been exposed to water. We had a look at the bike and talked to the client about his goals for the system. After auditioning several ... read more
- Lehighton Client Adds Backup Camera and Starter to Chevy SilveradoA client from here in Lehighton recently dropped by Mobile Edge to discuss options for adding backup camera and remote starter system to his 2016 Chevy Silverado. We talked to the client about where he parked the truck relative to the location of his home and office so we could understand his remote starter range requirements. Next, we showed the client a backup camera ... read more
- Andreas Client Upgrades Lincoln MKZ Audio SystemA client from Andreas contacted Mobile Edge about a 2007 Lincoln MKZ audio system upgrade. He wanted a new radio with CarPlay and Android Auto, and a backup camera, and was hoping to improve the sound of the stereo with a subwoofer. After looking at the vehicle, we showed the client the Pioneer AVH-4200NEX multimedia receiver and let him connect his smartphone ... read more