From our humble beginnings in 2008, Nu Image Audio has grown to be the leader in car audio, mobile electronics and vehicle accessories in the Salina and Central Kansas area.
Our company focus is based on exceeding our clients’ expectations by offering world-class customer service, coupled with the finest-quality installations.
Nu Image is very selective in the brands we offer to our clients, only choosing products that we would want for our own vehicles.Learn More About Nu Image Audio
Our owner has more than 14 years of experience in this industry and leads a team of highly skilled and expertly trained staff. We are dedicated to staying on the cutting edge of vehicle technology, so our team regularly attends industry training to increase our knowledge base and skill level.
If you are the type of person who values quality workmanship, you will feel right at home with us. All of our connections are soldered, securely taped and loomed to look like factory wiring. Our standards meet, and often exceed, those of a vehicle manufacturer.
Our installation bay is stocked with thousands of dollars in tools, including diagnostic equipment to help us properly integrate with your vehicle. We are proud to be the only shop in Central Kansas with this much technology at our disposal.
Our window tinting department is another area where we focus on world-class quality, with our lead technician having more than 26 years of experience in tinting windows.
If you are looking for a company that will treat you like family, offer quality products and installations, and give you customer service that exceeds your expectations, we think Nu Image Audio will be a perfect fit.
Address and Contact Information
Nu Image Audio
340 South Broadway Blvd.
Salina, KS 67401
- Product Spotlight: Flex 2 Remote StarterThe Flex 2 remote car starter from Nu Image Audio in Salina offers excellent range and easy access to commonly used features. The system includes a long-range four-button remote control that offers two-way communication between the vehicle and the remote to confirm reception and execution of functions. Two-way communication means that you’ll never have to wonder whether your car doors are locked or if your vehicle started ... read more
- Protect and Enhance Your Vehicle with WeatherTech ProductsIf you live near Salina and are looking for premium floor mats, cargo liners, side window deflectors or mud flaps, drop by Nu Image Audio and check out our WeatherTech products. WeatherTech is based in Bolingbrook, Illinois, and manufacturers as many of its products as possible here in the US, using raw materials, designs and packaging supplied locally. While WeatherTech may be best known for its FloorLiner ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Sony XM-GS6DSPIf you’ve been looking for an amplifier with a design and feature set that’s different from everything else on the market, drop by Nu Image Audio in Salina and ask us to demonstrate the Sony XM-GS6DSP. This six-channel amp has more than enough power to feed an entire sound system while providing several music streaming and control options. Sony XM-GS6DSP Specifications The XM-GS6DSP is rated to produce ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Hertz Dieci SpeakersIf you are looking for a great speaker upgrade for your car or truck, drop by Nu Image Audio in Salina and check out the complete line of Hertz Dieci speakers. Fitting in between the Uno and Cento series, Dieci component and coaxial speakers are available in more than a dozen models to fit directly into the speaker locations in your vehicle without the need for modification. ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Compustar T12When it comes to features, reliability and long-range performance, no radio frequency remote starter can outperform the Compustar T12 from Nu Image Audio in Salina. The T12, also known as the PRO T12, includes a five-button remote control with an LCD screen called the T11 that works with any of our premium Compustar remote starter or security solutions and a four-button two-way remote called the G15. Let’s ... read more
- Salina Client Gets Starcraft Aurora Audio SystemA client from here in Salina recently dropped into Nu Image Audio to discuss upgrading his 2006 Starcraft Aurora audio system. He wanted to completely revamp the stereo. This way, it would sound better and play a LOT louder. After having a look at the boat and discussing how it is used, we designed an upgrade using Rockford Fosgate speakers, amplifiers and subwoofers in combination with a ... read more
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Upgrades for Salina ClientA client from here in Salina recently visited Nu Image Audio to talk about installing several 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Glide upgrades. The client wanted an air suspension system. He was also interested in a new radio. After inspecting the motorcycle and doing some research, we can up with awesome solutions that would make this one of the coolest Harleys on the road. Dirty Air El Grande Air ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Scorpion Shield TintDid you know that Scorpion Shield tint from Nu Image Audio in Salina offers great looks, excellent reliability and can make your vehicle more comfortable? Many clients inquire about window tinting to enhance the look of their vehicle. The Shield series of window tint films does a lot more. What is Scorpion Shield Tint Film? The Shield IR family of films features a nano-ceramic technology that not ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Scorpion Bed LinerIf you are interested in truck bed protection, drop by Nu Image Audio in Salina and ask us about our Scorpion bed liner solutions. A spray-in polyurethane coating offers the best protection against rust, scratches and scuffs while maintaining the appearance and value of your vehicle. Let’s look at how Scorpion’s XO2 coatings work. What is Scorpion Bed Liner? Several options are available to protect the bed ... read more
- Which is Better, a Factory or Aftermarket Remote Car Starter?Clients who are buying a new car often ask the staff at Nu Image Audio in Salina whether they should buy a factory or an aftermarket remote car starter. The answer is simple, but the truth depends on who you are talking to – us, or a dealer. Let us look at the benefits of each, so you can decide which choice is the most reliable. Factory ... read more