From our humble beginnings in 2008, Nu Image Audio has grown to be the leader in car audio, mobile electronics and vehicle accessories in the Salina and Central Kansas area.
Our company focus is based on exceeding our clients’ expectations by offering world-class customer service, coupled with the finest-quality installations.
Nu Image is very selective in the brands we offer to our clients, only choosing products that we would want for our own vehicles.Learn More About Nu Image Audio
Our owner has more than 14 years of experience in this industry and leads a team of highly skilled and expertly trained staff. We are dedicated to staying on the cutting edge of vehicle technology, so our team regularly attends industry training to increase our knowledge base and skill level.
If you are the type of person who values quality workmanship, you will feel right at home with us. All of our connections are soldered, securely taped and loomed to look like factory wiring. Our standards meet, and often exceed, those of a vehicle manufacturer.
Our installation bay is stocked with thousands of dollars in tools, including diagnostic equipment to help us properly integrate with your vehicle. We are proud to be the only shop in Central Kansas with this much technology at our disposal.
Our window tinting department is another area where we focus on world-class quality, with our lead technician having more than 26 years of experience in tinting windows.
If you are looking for a company that will treat you like family, offer quality products and installations, and give you customer service that exceeds your expectations, we think Nu Image Audio will be a perfect fit.
Address and Contact Information
Nu Image Audio
340 South Broadway Blvd.
Salina, KS 67401
- 1967 Plymouth Sport Fury Cruise Control Adds Comfort To Classic CarWe love seeing older cars getting modern updates, so when this client brought us his gorgeous 1967 Plymouth Sport Fury for a cruise control, we were honored to be chosen for the upgrade. Using a Rostra Cruise Control system, we were able to give this driver comfort on long trips. If you are interested in upgrading the technology of your car, drop into ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Rockford Fosgate TMS69BL14 Bag Lid Speaker SystemsIf you own a 1998 or newer Harley-Davidson touring motorcycle and are looking for a great way to upgrade your sound, drop by Nu Image Audio in Salina and ask about the Rockford Fosgate TMS69BL14 and TMS69BL9813 bag lid speaker systems. These premium audio upgrade solutions allow us to add a set of high-quality 6×9-inch speakers to factory-installed bag lids on 1998 through 2013 and 2014-and-up bikes ... read more
- Salina Client Gets Starcraft Aurora Audio SystemA client from here in Salina recently dropped into Nu Image Audio to discuss upgrading his 2006 Starcraft Aurora audio system. He wanted to completely revamp the stereo. This way, it would sound better and play a LOT louder. After having a look at the boat and discussing how it is used, we designed an upgrade using Rockford Fosgate speakers, amplifiers and subwoofers in combination with a ... read more
- Why Choose Us for Your Harley Air Ride SuspensionWhen it comes to Harley air ride suspension installations, Nu Image Audio in Salina offer the best products and installation in Central Kansas. We combine our passion for motorcycles with decades of experience. Our experience working on automotive electrical systems translates to motorcycles to provide a solution that is hard to beat. Let’s look at a few reasons we are the best choice for motorcycle air suspension ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Dirty Air SuspensionIf you are looking for the ultimate styling upgrade for your Harley-Davidson touring bike, visit Nu Image Audio in Salina and ask about our custom Dirty Air suspension installations. Our air ride solutions let you raise or lower your bike at the press of a button. It gives you a both a cool look and a smooth ride. Why Choose Dirty Air Suspension Systems? Dirty Air kits ... read more
- Remote Starter Options Available at Nu Image AudioDid you know that Nu Image Audio offers a wide variety of remote starter options? We aren’t talking about different models of starter systems, but optional functions that can be activated automatically or by pressing a button on your remote. Let’s look at some of the most popular accessory activation options available. Trunk Release If your car or SUV has a button that allows you to open ... read more
- You Can Never Have Too Much Remote Start RangeNu Image Audio in Salina wants to make sure that our clients always have enough remote start range to ensure their vehicles will be comfortable when they are ready to leave, whether from home, work, school or an evening’s entertainment. The topic of range is really a discussion about performance. When we install a remote starter, we are confident that it will function reliably as long as ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Arctic Start Torch 2Clients from all over Kansas have been coming to Nu Image Audio in Salina for the Arctic Start Torch 2 remote starter. This two-way LED remote car starter system is compatible with most vehicles on the road. Let’s look at what makes the Torch 2 one of our more popular options. Long-Range Two-Way Performance Priced at $450 including installation in most vehicles, the Arctic Start Torch 2 ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Arctic Start Torch 1If you are near Salina and are looking for a high-performance remote starter for your car or truck, drop into Nu Image Audio and check out the Arctic Start Torch 1. Designed to be easy to use and compatible with most vehicles, the Torch 1 makes it easy to start your vehicle a few minutes before you head out so it’s more comfortable when you get in. ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Arctic Start Edge 2XA remote starter like the Arctic Start Edge 2X from Nu Image Audio in Salina is a great way to make your car or truck more comfortable from the comfort of your home or office. A remote starter system not only makes the interior of the vehicle more comfortable, but it gives the engine a chance to warm up so you can drive away as soon as ... read more