Ocala Car Audio has been in business since 2008. We would love to tell you a little bit about us, starting with our founder. Parish Tanner, our founder, has been in the industry for a long time. When you add in his employees, we have almost 150 years of combined experience in the industry. And we don’t rest on our laurels: The team at Ocala continuously attends ongoing training to stay current on new technologies in our industry, as well as constantly improve our installation skill-set. What this means to you is that we are an experienced company that you can trust.Learn More About Ocala Car Audio
We are honored to have been selected by Mobile Electronics magazine as Retailer of the Year in 2012 and named one of the Top 50 Retailers by the same magazine for six years running.
Unique Buying Experience
From the moment you walk in our door, you can tell this is going to be a different buying experience from other shops you may have visited. Our company has invested in Avidworx interactive displays for our most popular categories so you can not only view the products we suggest but see them function live and in action.
Specializing In Solutions
What you won’t find are high-pressure salespeople who are focused on maximizing a sale every time they see you, but rather a group of people interested in a long-term relationship with you. One word of caution, though: If you are in a hurry to be in and out on your purchase, Ocala Car Audio might try to slow you down. We tell our clients that we sell solutions, not products. What this means to you is a skilled set of employees who will take all the time needed to look over your vehicle with you, understand how you use it on a daily basis and then find the best solution for your individual needs. We do this because too often, we live in a day and age of order-takers instead of consultants who are focused on answering a few questions and then closing a sale. Our goal is to not only give you the best buying experience you have ever had at an automotive store, but the best buying experience you have ever had anywhere, period.
Client Bill Of Rights
How can we give you such a positive buying experience? We do it by acting according to our client bill of rights, which entitles all clients to:
- Feel welcome, and that we honestly are glad they came in
- Be treated with respect
- Receive good value for their money
- Get industry-leading installation quality, done right the first time, every time
- Receive open, honest and timely communication
- Have their expectations met or exceeded every time
Passionate About Audio
While we sell and install many different categories of products, audio is our passion. It’s what drives us. Heck, it’s even part of our name. If you are the kind of person who is passionate about music, you are going to love Ocala Car Audio. Whether you are looking for a basic upgrade, need to replace some broken equipment or want a full-blown concert on wheels, you have come to the right place. We live and breathe this stuff.
Plenty Of Space For Large Vehicles And Trailers
We are also specialists in marine, RV and horse trailers installations. We have a large, gated storage area on location with a good turnaround area so the largest vehicles have no issue with getting in, maneuvering and parking.
We Love Motorcycles
Our owner is an avid motorcyclist who has been installing motorcycle audio systems longer than he can remember. If you have always wanted a motorcycle audio system that allows you to hear your music clearly at speed, come see us. We can help.
Dedicated Window Tint Bay
We have a dedicated window tint bay in its own building in our facility. It has a separate a/c system to provide the cleanest environment possible for installations, dramatically reducing the possibility of dirt getting in the window film.
Address and Contact Information
Ocala Car Audio
804 NW 27th Ave.
Ocala, Florida, 34475
- Dade City Biker Gets Honda Gold Wing Stereo SystemA client from Dade City recently dropped into Ocala Car Audio to discuss upgrading his 2016 Honda Gold Wing stereo system. The client found our shop through our website and was impressed with the reviews he had seen. He called and talked to a member of our team to get some basic questions answered before deciding to take the 70-mile ride to see us. Our founder, Parish ... read more
- Paint Protection Film vs. Ceramic Coating: Which to Choose?When it comes to keeping your new car or truck looking great, Ocala Car Audio in the heart of Marion County offers both paint protection film and ceramic coating solutions. Many of our clients don’t understand how these solutions work and are often confused by the marketing terminology that is associated with each. This article will explain the benefits of each solution and help you choose one ... read more
- New Car Necessities from Ocala Car AudioIf you have recently purchased a car, truck or SUV, drop by Ocala Car Audio and talk to us about new car necessities. From window tinting for added comfort to paint protection or floor mats to keep your vehicle looking like new, our team can help you personalize your new car or truck to make it suit your needs. Let’s look at a few of the new ... read more
- Ocala Client Gets Can-Am Spyder SlamPak UpgradesA longtime Harley rider recently dropped by Ocala Car Audio to learn about the Can-Am Spyder SlamPak solution from JL Audio. Having ridden bikes with her husband for years, this client decided she wanted to try out the three-wheeled Spyder. Since she was accustomed to having a sound system on her cruiser, she came to see us to find out what audio upgrades were available. The SlamPak ... read more
- Mini and BMW Audio System Packages from Ocala Car AudioMini and BMW audio system upgrades are now available at Ocala Car Audio thanks to the new Audison Prima Sound Packs. These upgrade solutions are designed to improve the detail, clarity and realism of your mobile audio systems. Sound Packs are available for BMW 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 series sedans; X1, X3, X4, X5 and X6 SUVs; and the Z4. The Mini Roadster, ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Kenwood KAC-M3004When it comes to great amplifiers that fit in small spaces, Ocala Car Audio is fond of the Kenwood KAC-M3004. This four-channel amplifier is rated to produce 50 watts of power per channel when connected to a four-ohm load. It features a compact 6-1/2 by 3-7/8-inch footprint that makes it ideal for motorcycles, ATVs, side-by-sides, marine and automotive applications. Let’s take a close look at the features ... read more
- Ocala Car Audio Returns to Downtown OcalaWe are very proud to announce that Ocala Car Audio has returned to South Pine Street in downtown Ocala. That’s right! After first opening at this location nine years ago, our team is back in the heart of our community with the same level of passion and dedication that has made our business one of the top mobile enhancement retailers in central Florida. Why did we decide ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Kenwood DRV-N520The Kenwood DRV-N520 dash camera from Ocala Car Audio offers a combination of features not found on any other digital video recording solution. The N520 combines a high-quality recording system with the option of integration with many new Kenwood multimedia receivers. Let’s take a close look at this revolutionary camera system. High-Quality Video Recording The DRV-N520 includes a forward-facing Full HD 1920×1080 pixel video camera that captures ... read more
- Popular Backup Camera Solutions Available At Ocala Car AudioIf you wish you had eyes in the back of your head, drop by Ocala Car Audio and check out our backup camera solutions. Backup camera systems aren’t just a great idea: The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration wants all new vehicles to include a rear-facing camera system. Given the staggering number of accidents and injuries that happen every day, we have to agree. Let’s look into ... read more
- Popular Driver Safety Products for RV’s, Commercial and Tow VehiclesWhen it comes to driver safety products for RVs, tow trucks and commercial vehicles, Ocala Car Audio has a solution for your unique application. From intelligent forward collision warning systems to sensor and camera-based parking and blind spot monitoring systems, our team of product specialists can help you find a technology that makes your time on the road safer. Let’s look at some of our most popular ... read more