Ocala Car Audio has been in business since 2008. We would love to tell you a little bit about us, starting with our founder. Parish Tanner, our founder, has been in the industry for a long time. When you add in his employees, we have almost 150 years of combined experience in the industry. And we don’t rest on our laurels: The team at Ocala continuously attends ongoing training to stay current on new technologies in our industry, as well as constantly improve our installation skill-set. What this means to you is that we are an experienced company that you can trust.Learn More About Ocala Car Audio
We are honored to have been selected by Mobile Electronics magazine as Retailer of the Year in 2012 and named one of the Top 50 Retailers by the same magazine for six years running.
Unique Buying Experience
From the moment you walk in our door, you can tell this is going to be a different buying experience from other shops you may have visited. Our company has invested in Avidworx interactive displays for our most popular categories so you can not only view the products we suggest but see them function live and in action.
Specializing In Solutions
What you won’t find are high-pressure salespeople who are focused on maximizing a sale every time they see you, but rather a group of people interested in a long-term relationship with you. One word of caution, though: If you are in a hurry to be in and out on your purchase, Ocala Car Audio might try to slow you down. We tell our clients that we sell solutions, not products. What this means to you is a skilled set of employees who will take all the time needed to look over your vehicle with you, understand how you use it on a daily basis and then find the best solution for your individual needs. We do this because too often, we live in a day and age of order-takers instead of consultants who are focused on answering a few questions and then closing a sale. Our goal is to not only give you the best buying experience you have ever had at an automotive store, but the best buying experience you have ever had anywhere, period.
Client Bill Of Rights
How can we give you such a positive buying experience? We do it by acting according to our client bill of rights, which entitles all clients to:
- Feel welcome, and that we honestly are glad they came in
- Be treated with respect
- Receive good value for their money
- Get industry-leading installation quality, done right the first time, every time
- Receive open, honest and timely communication
- Have their expectations met or exceeded every time
Passionate About Audio
While we sell and install many different categories of products, audio is our passion. It’s what drives us. Heck, it’s even part of our name. If you are the kind of person who is passionate about music, you are going to love Ocala Car Audio. Whether you are looking for a basic upgrade, need to replace some broken equipment or want a full-blown concert on wheels, you have come to the right place. We live and breathe this stuff.
Plenty Of Space For Large Vehicles And Trailers
We are also specialists in marine, RV and horse trailers installations. We have a large, gated storage area on location with a good turnaround area so the largest vehicles have no issue with getting in, maneuvering and parking.
We Love Motorcycles
Our owner is an avid motorcyclist who has been installing motorcycle audio systems longer than he can remember. If you have always wanted a motorcycle audio system that allows you to hear your music clearly at speed, come see us. We can help.
Dedicated Window Tint Bay
We have a dedicated window tint bay in its own building in our facility. It has a separate a/c system to provide the cleanest environment possible for installations, dramatically reducing the possibility of dirt getting in the window film.
Address and Contact Information
Ocala Car Audio
804 NW 27th Ave.
Ocala, Florida, 34475
- Leather Upgrades Now Available at Ocala Car AudioOcala Car Audio offers leather upgrades for classic and late-model car, truck and SUV seating surfaces. Whether you’ve put your trusted daily driver through the wringer or want to add some style and a personal touch to your weekend cruiser, we have a solution for nearly every application. Let’s look at a few of the options available to make the interior of your vehicle look like new. ... read more
- Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Giveaway to help Support our VeteransRecently, a disabled Veteran client of Ocala Car Audio was at the shop, and we were talking about ways to support our Veterans. The client is an active member in several Veterans groups including the Wounded Warrior Project. He mentioned an article posted by the US Department of Veteran Affairs that reports an average of 20 Vets die by suicide every day. Frustrated with this information and concerned ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Metra 95-HDIFIf you own a 1998 through 2013 Harley-Davidson FLH cruiser with the batwing fairing, the new Metra 95-HDIF is now available at Ocala Car Audio to make upgrading your radio easier than ever. This premium inner fairing replacement kit has a high-gloss black finish and provides room for your favorite Double-DIN radio and speakers. Options for Double-DIN Source Units The 95-HDIF makes upgrading your Harley sound system ... read more
- Three Steps to Better Sounding Motorcycle AudioWith the warm weather upon us, now is the time to bring your bike to Ocala Car Audio to talk about building a better sounding motorcycle audio system. Whether you have a classic cruiser or you’re rocking a top-of-the-line CVO Limited, we can make your music sound better and play a lot, lot louder. Let’s look at the three most important steps in making your music sound ... read more
- Ocala Car Audio Offers Upgraded Marine Audio SystemsAn upgraded marine audio system from Ocala Car Audio in Marion County is the best way to make your time on the water more enjoyable this summer. Our sales and installations teams have decades of experience in upgrading sound systems on everything from small fishing boats to cabin cruisers to all-out yachts. Let’s have a look at some of the options available to make your marine audio ... read more
- Popular Driver Safety Products for RV’s, Commercial and Tow VehiclesWhen it comes to driver safety products for RVs, tow trucks and commercial vehicles, Ocala Car Audio has a solution for your unique application. From intelligent forward collision warning systems to sensor and camera-based parking and blind spot monitoring systems, our team of product specialists can help you find a technology that makes your time on the road safer. Let’s look at some of our most popular ... read more
- Product Spotlight Scotchgard Pro 4.0 Paint Protection FilmIf you are looking for the ultimate paint protection film solution for your vehicle, drop by Ocala Car Audio and ask about Scotchgard Pro 4.0. With its latest generation of paint protection films, Scotchgard offers improved durability, exceptional clarity and one of the longest warranties in the industry. Let’s look at how Scotchgard can keep your car, truck or SUV looking like new. What is Paint Protection ... read more
- Paint Protection Film and Window Tint Make a Great Pair!Combining paint protection film and window tint from Ocala Car Audio is a great way to protect yourself and your vehicle. Each product provides a barrier against long-term damage from environmental hazards. Paint protection film keeps your car’s paint looking like new and free from stone chips, stains and scratches. Window film not only adds some style to your vehicle, but the UV and IR energy-blocking properties ... read more
- Motorcycle Audio Installation is Best Left to the ExpertsWhen it comes to motorcycle audio installation, Ocala Car Audio in Marion County is an expert. Installing and modifying motorcycle sound systems has been a way of life for the staff at Ocala for nearly a decade. Owner Parish Tanner grew up riding motorcycles. In fact, his entire family rides whenever they get a chance. We don’t just talk about motorcycle audio; we live it. Premium Motorcycle ... read more
- Ford F-150 Power Windows, Locks and Bed Cover for Ocala CoupleA local couple brought their recently purchased base-model Ford F-150 pickup to Ocala Car Audio in Ocala, Florida for a few upgrades. The trunk didn’t have power window and power locks. The couple also wanted to add a tonneau cover and a paint protection solution. We went over several options to develop a solution for them. Once we agreed on a ... read more