Ocala Car Audio has been in business since 2008. We would love to tell you a little bit about us, starting with our founder. Parish Tanner, our founder, has been in the industry for a long time. When you add in his employees, we have almost 150 years of combined experience in the industry. And we don’t rest on our laurels: The team at Ocala continuously attends ongoing training to stay current on new technologies in our industry, as well as constantly improve our installation skill-set. What this means to you is that we are an experienced company that you can trust.Learn More About Ocala Car Audio
We are honored to have been selected by Mobile Electronics magazine as Retailer of the Year in 2012 and named one of the Top 50 Retailers by the same magazine for six years running.
Unique Buying Experience
From the moment you walk in our door, you can tell this is going to be a different buying experience from other shops you may have visited. Our company has invested in Avidworx interactive displays for our most popular categories so you can not only view the products we suggest but see them function live and in action.
Specializing In Solutions
What you won’t find are high-pressure salespeople who are focused on maximizing a sale every time they see you, but rather a group of people interested in a long-term relationship with you. One word of caution, though: If you are in a hurry to be in and out on your purchase, Ocala Car Audio might try to slow you down. We tell our clients that we sell solutions, not products. What this means to you is a skilled set of employees who will take all the time needed to look over your vehicle with you, understand how you use it on a daily basis and then find the best solution for your individual needs. We do this because too often, we live in a day and age of order-takers instead of consultants who are focused on answering a few questions and then closing a sale. Our goal is to not only give you the best buying experience you have ever had at an automotive store, but the best buying experience you have ever had anywhere, period.
Client Bill Of Rights
How can we give you such a positive buying experience? We do it by acting according to our client bill of rights, which entitles all clients to:
- Feel welcome, and that we honestly are glad they came in
- Be treated with respect
- Receive good value for their money
- Get industry-leading installation quality, done right the first time, every time
- Receive open, honest and timely communication
- Have their expectations met or exceeded every time
Passionate About Audio
While we sell and install many different categories of products, audio is our passion. It’s what drives us. Heck, it’s even part of our name. If you are the kind of person who is passionate about music, you are going to love Ocala Car Audio. Whether you are looking for a basic upgrade, need to replace some broken equipment or want a full-blown concert on wheels, you have come to the right place. We live and breathe this stuff.
Plenty Of Space For Large Vehicles And Trailers
We are also specialists in marine, RV and horse trailers installations. We have a large, gated storage area on location with a good turnaround area so the largest vehicles have no issue with getting in, maneuvering and parking.
We Love Motorcycles
Our owner is an avid motorcyclist who has been installing motorcycle audio systems longer than he can remember. If you have always wanted a motorcycle audio system that allows you to hear your music clearly at speed, come see us. We can help.
Dedicated Window Tint Bay
We have a dedicated window tint bay in its own building in our facility. It has a separate a/c system to provide the cleanest environment possible for installations, dramatically reducing the possibility of dirt getting in the window film.
Address and Contact Information
Ocala Car Audio
804 NW 27th Ave.
Ocala, Florida, 34475
- Product Spotlight: Rockford Fosgate HD14TKITIf you own a 2014 or newer Harley-Davidson cruiser, drop by Ocala Car Audio and check out the Rockford Fosgate HD14TKIT amp and speaker kit. Designed to bolt directly into your 2014+ Street Glide or 2015+ Road Glide, the kit includes everything we need to make your motorcycle audio system sound stunning. Let’s take a close look at what’s included in the HD14TKIT and explain why it’s ... read more
- Does Your Audio System Sound So Good You Want To Cry?Ocala Car Audio wants to know if your audio system has ever given you an emotional experience. Does listening to a specific song take you back to a time and place? Does it remind you of someone? Music can be very powerful, and having a sound system that reproduces the songs you enjoy with clarity and detail can be truly exhilarating. A Truly Happy Customer Recently, we ... read more
- How to Shop for Car Audio UpgradesShopping for car audio upgrades is as personal as shopping for a new car or new shoes. Each of us likes something different, has a different budget and different performance and style preferences. In the case of a new car, your options range from a solid and reliable daily driver in the $14,000 range to luxury and exotic vehicles costing well over $100,000. When it comes to ... read more
- Dade City Biker Gets Honda Gold Wing Stereo SystemA client from Dade City recently dropped into Ocala Car Audio to discuss upgrading his 2016 Honda Gold Wing stereo system. The client found our shop through our website and was impressed with the reviews he had seen. He called and talked to a member of our team to get some basic questions answered before deciding to take the 70-mile ride to see us. Our founder, Parish ... read more
- Paint Protection Film vs. Ceramic Coating: Which to Choose?When it comes to keeping your new car or truck looking great, Ocala Car Audio in the heart of Marion County offers both paint protection film and ceramic coating solutions. Many of our clients don’t understand how these solutions work and are often confused by the marketing terminology that is associated with each. This article will explain the benefits of each solution and help you choose one ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Metra 95-HDIFIf you own a 1998 through 2013 Harley-Davidson FLH cruiser with the batwing fairing, the new Metra 95-HDIF is now available at Ocala Car Audio to make upgrading your radio easier than ever. This premium inner fairing replacement kit has a high-gloss black finish and provides room for your favorite Double-DIN radio and speakers. Options for Double-DIN Source Units The 95-HDIF makes upgrading your Harley sound system ... read more
- Ocala Car Audio Offers Upgraded Marine Audio SystemsAn upgraded marine audio system from Ocala Car Audio in Marion County is the best way to make your time on the water more enjoyable this summer. Our sales and installations teams have decades of experience in upgrading sound systems on everything from small fishing boats to cabin cruisers to all-out yachts. Let’s have a look at some of the options available to make your marine audio ... read more
- Fishing Boat Audio Can Turn Your Boat Into A Concert On the WaterThe team members at Ocala Car Audio in downtown Ocala are experts in the design and installation of fishing boat audio systems. Every project is treated with the utmost of care in both the planning and installation stages to ensure that our clients will be satisfied with the performance of their marine audio system. Whether you need to replace a radio or a pair of speakers or ... read more
- Product Spotlight: JL Audio C3-650When it comes to speaker upgrades, the JL Audio C3-650 coaxial speaker set is one of our favorite upgrades here at Ocala Car Audio. This 6.5-inch convertible speaker set not only sounds great, but it can handle an impressive amount of power and offers excellent efficiency. Let’s take a look at the C3-650 up close. JL Audio C3-650 Convertible Speaker Set What are convertible speakers? In the ... read more
- Motorcycle Audio Amplifiers Make Your 2-Wheel Audio Come AliveMotorcycle audio amplifiers from Ocala Car Audio are the key to enjoying your music at realistic volume levels. Factory-installed stereo systems are typically a balance of size and cost, designed to keep casual listeners content. For people who truly enjoy their music, factory audio systems rarely provide the accuracy, details and volume capabilities to impress. Our staff members aren’t just audio fanatics; we love motorcycles as well. ... read more