Ocala Car Audio has been in business since 2008. We would love to tell you a little bit about us, starting with our founder. Parish Tanner, our founder, has been in the industry for a long time. When you add in his employees, we have almost 150 years of combined experience in the industry. And we don’t rest on our laurels: The team at Ocala continuously attends ongoing training to stay current on new technologies in our industry, as well as constantly improve our installation skill-set. What this means to you is that we are an experienced company that you can trust.Learn More About Ocala Car Audio
We are honored to have been selected by Mobile Electronics magazine as Retailer of the Year in 2012 and named one of the Top 50 Retailers by the same magazine for six years running.
Unique Buying Experience
From the moment you walk in our door, you can tell this is going to be a different buying experience from other shops you may have visited. Our company has invested in Avidworx interactive displays for our most popular categories so you can not only view the products we suggest but see them function live and in action.
Specializing In Solutions
What you won’t find are high-pressure salespeople who are focused on maximizing a sale every time they see you, but rather a group of people interested in a long-term relationship with you. One word of caution, though: If you are in a hurry to be in and out on your purchase, Ocala Car Audio might try to slow you down. We tell our clients that we sell solutions, not products. What this means to you is a skilled set of employees who will take all the time needed to look over your vehicle with you, understand how you use it on a daily basis and then find the best solution for your individual needs. We do this because too often, we live in a day and age of order-takers instead of consultants who are focused on answering a few questions and then closing a sale. Our goal is to not only give you the best buying experience you have ever had at an automotive store, but the best buying experience you have ever had anywhere, period.
Client Bill Of Rights
How can we give you such a positive buying experience? We do it by acting according to our client bill of rights, which entitles all clients to:
- Feel welcome, and that we honestly are glad they came in
- Be treated with respect
- Receive good value for their money
- Get industry-leading installation quality, done right the first time, every time
- Receive open, honest and timely communication
- Have their expectations met or exceeded every time
Passionate About Audio
While we sell and install many different categories of products, audio is our passion. It’s what drives us. Heck, it’s even part of our name. If you are the kind of person who is passionate about music, you are going to love Ocala Car Audio. Whether you are looking for a basic upgrade, need to replace some broken equipment or want a full-blown concert on wheels, you have come to the right place. We live and breathe this stuff.
Plenty Of Space For Large Vehicles And Trailers
We are also specialists in marine, RV and horse trailers installations. We have a large, gated storage area on location with a good turnaround area so the largest vehicles have no issue with getting in, maneuvering and parking.
We Love Motorcycles
Our owner is an avid motorcyclist who has been installing motorcycle audio systems longer than he can remember. If you have always wanted a motorcycle audio system that allows you to hear your music clearly at speed, come see us. We can help.
Dedicated Window Tint Bay
We have a dedicated window tint bay in its own building in our facility. It has a separate a/c system to provide the cleanest environment possible for installations, dramatically reducing the possibility of dirt getting in the window film.
Address and Contact Information
Ocala Car Audio
804 NW 27th Ave.
Ocala, Florida, 34475
- New Car Necessities from Ocala Car AudioIf you have recently purchased a car, truck or SUV, drop by Ocala Car Audio and talk to us about new car necessities. From window tinting for added comfort to paint protection or floor mats to keep your vehicle looking like new, our team can help you personalize your new car or truck to make it suit your needs. Let’s look at a few of the new ... read more
- Ocala Client Gets Can-Am Spyder SlamPak UpgradesA longtime Harley rider recently dropped by Ocala Car Audio to learn about the Can-Am Spyder SlamPak solution from JL Audio. Having ridden bikes with her husband for years, this client decided she wanted to try out the three-wheeled Spyder. Since she was accustomed to having a sound system on her cruiser, she came to see us to find out what audio upgrades were available. The SlamPak ... read more
- Mini and BMW Audio System Packages from Ocala Car AudioMini and BMW audio system upgrades are now available at Ocala Car Audio thanks to the new Audison Prima Sound Packs. These upgrade solutions are designed to improve the detail, clarity and realism of your mobile audio systems. Sound Packs are available for BMW 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 series sedans; X1, X3, X4, X5 and X6 SUVs; and the Z4. The Mini Roadster, ... read more
- Financing Options Available at Ocala Car AudioOcala Car Audio offers three different financing options to make purchasing the car audio and vehicle accessory upgrades you want quick and easy. If you are after a new radio with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, speakers and an amplifier for your Harley-Davidson or want to have the windows of the family SUV tinted, we carry a full line of products that deliver exceptional value and performance. ... read more
- Hertz Mille Pro Speakers Make Your Music Come AliveWhen it comes to getting great sound in your vehicle or on a motorcycle, Ocala Car Audio recommends Hertz Mille Pro speakers. Designed in Italy, Mille Pro component and coaxial speakers offer exceptionally smooth frequency response, excellent detail and great output capabilities. Whether you’re rocking out to your favorite bands or relaxing with jazz or classical music on a long drive, great speakers are a crucial component ... read more
- Popular Backup Camera Solutions Available At Ocala Car AudioIf you wish you had eyes in the back of your head, drop by Ocala Car Audio and check out our backup camera solutions. Backup camera systems aren’t just a great idea: The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration wants all new vehicles to include a rear-facing camera system. Given the staggering number of accidents and injuries that happen every day, we have to agree. Let’s look into ... read more
- New Driver Safety Products Available At Ocala Car AudioDid you know that Ocala Car Audio could enhance your vehicle with the same driver safety products found on high-end and luxury vehicles? We offer blind spot monitoring systems and backup camera solutions that are compatible with almost every car on the road. Let’s look at some of the amazing collision avoidance products we offer. Backup Camera Systems It’s no surprise that back-over accidents are frustratingly common. ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Voxx RVM-740If you are looking for the ultimate backup camera monitor solution, drop into Ocala Car Audio and ask about the Voxx RVM-740 rearview mirror. This mirror features a 7.3-inch full-color monitor that will display images clearly, even in bright sunlight. Let’s look at this amazing mirror in more detail. RVM-740 Features and Design The Voxx RVM-740 is a replacement rearview camera that includes a massive LCD screen ... read more
- Product Spotlight: 3M Color Stable Window FilmIf you are looking for a window tint that offers a deep, rich color, 3M Color Stable from Ocala Car Audio is the perfect solution. With an appearance that rivals factory-installed tint, Color Stable is the perfect solution to match front windows to complete the look of your vehicle. Let’s take a close look at the features and benefits of Color Stable and why it’s one of ... read more
- Product Spotlight: 3M FX Premium Window FilmWhen it comes to a great window film and at an accessible price, Ocala Car Audio relies on 3M FX Premium. FX Premium is a non-metalized film designed to block 99% of UV light and up to 45% total solar energy transmission. This makes the interior of your vehicle safe and comfortable even on the hottest of Florida days. Look Hot while Staying Cool Infrared rays from ... read more