Ocala Car Audio has been in business since 2008. We would love to tell you a little bit about us, starting with our founder. Parish Tanner, our founder, has been in the industry for a long time. When you add in his employees, we have almost 150 years of combined experience in the industry. And we don’t rest on our laurels: The team at Ocala continuously attends ongoing training to stay current on new technologies in our industry, as well as constantly improve our installation skill-set. What this means to you is that we are an experienced company that you can trust.Learn More About Ocala Car Audio
We are honored to have been selected by Mobile Electronics magazine as Retailer of the Year in 2012 and named one of the Top 50 Retailers by the same magazine for six years running.
Unique Buying Experience
From the moment you walk in our door, you can tell this is going to be a different buying experience from other shops you may have visited. Our company has invested in Avidworx interactive displays for our most popular categories so you can not only view the products we suggest but see them function live and in action.
Specializing In Solutions
What you won’t find are high-pressure salespeople who are focused on maximizing a sale every time they see you, but rather a group of people interested in a long-term relationship with you. One word of caution, though: If you are in a hurry to be in and out on your purchase, Ocala Car Audio might try to slow you down. We tell our clients that we sell solutions, not products. What this means to you is a skilled set of employees who will take all the time needed to look over your vehicle with you, understand how you use it on a daily basis and then find the best solution for your individual needs. We do this because too often, we live in a day and age of order-takers instead of consultants who are focused on answering a few questions and then closing a sale. Our goal is to not only give you the best buying experience you have ever had at an automotive store, but the best buying experience you have ever had anywhere, period.
Client Bill Of Rights
How can we give you such a positive buying experience? We do it by acting according to our client bill of rights, which entitles all clients to:
- Feel welcome, and that we honestly are glad they came in
- Be treated with respect
- Receive good value for their money
- Get industry-leading installation quality, done right the first time, every time
- Receive open, honest and timely communication
- Have their expectations met or exceeded every time
Passionate About Audio
While we sell and install many different categories of products, audio is our passion. It’s what drives us. Heck, it’s even part of our name. If you are the kind of person who is passionate about music, you are going to love Ocala Car Audio. Whether you are looking for a basic upgrade, need to replace some broken equipment or want a full-blown concert on wheels, you have come to the right place. We live and breathe this stuff.
Plenty Of Space For Large Vehicles And Trailers
We are also specialists in marine, RV and horse trailers installations. We have a large, gated storage area on location with a good turnaround area so the largest vehicles have no issue with getting in, maneuvering and parking.
We Love Motorcycles
Our owner is an avid motorcyclist who has been installing motorcycle audio systems longer than he can remember. If you have always wanted a motorcycle audio system that allows you to hear your music clearly at speed, come see us. We can help.
Dedicated Window Tint Bay
We have a dedicated window tint bay in its own building in our facility. It has a separate a/c system to provide the cleanest environment possible for installations, dramatically reducing the possibility of dirt getting in the window film.
Address and Contact Information
Ocala Car Audio
804 NW 27th Ave.
Ocala, Florida, 34475
- Three Steps to Better Sounding Motorcycle AudioWith the warm weather upon us, now is the time to bring your bike to Ocala Car Audio to talk about building a better sounding motorcycle audio system. Whether you have a classic cruiser or you’re rocking a top-of-the-line CVO Limited, we can make your music sound better and play a lot, lot louder. Let’s look at the three most important steps in making your music sound ... read more
- Ocala Car Audio Offers Upgraded Marine Audio SystemsAn upgraded marine audio system from Ocala Car Audio in Marion County is the best way to make your time on the water more enjoyable this summer. Our sales and installations teams have decades of experience in upgrading sound systems on everything from small fishing boats to cabin cruisers to all-out yachts. Let’s have a look at some of the options available to make your marine audio ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Kenwood KAC-M3004When it comes to great amplifiers that fit in small spaces, Ocala Car Audio is fond of the Kenwood KAC-M3004. This four-channel amplifier is rated to produce 50 watts of power per channel when connected to a four-ohm load. It features a compact 6-1/2 by 3-7/8-inch footprint that makes it ideal for motorcycles, ATVs, side-by-sides, marine and automotive applications. Let’s take a close look at the features ... read more
- Fishing Boat Audio Can Turn Your Boat Into A Concert On the WaterThe team members at Ocala Car Audio in downtown Ocala are experts in the design and installation of fishing boat audio systems. Every project is treated with the utmost of care in both the planning and installation stages to ensure that our clients will be satisfied with the performance of their marine audio system. Whether you need to replace a radio or a pair of speakers or ... read more
- Product Spotlight: 3M Color Stable Window FilmIf you are looking for a window tint that offers a deep, rich color, 3M Color Stable from Ocala Car Audio is the perfect solution. With an appearance that rivals factory-installed tint, Color Stable is the perfect solution to match front windows to complete the look of your vehicle. Let’s take a close look at the features and benefits of Color Stable and why it’s one of ... read more
- Paint Protection Film and Window Tint Make a Great Pair!Combining paint protection film and window tint from Ocala Car Audio is a great way to protect yourself and your vehicle. Each product provides a barrier against long-term damage from environmental hazards. Paint protection film keeps your car’s paint looking like new and free from stone chips, stains and scratches. Window film not only adds some style to your vehicle, but the UV and IR energy-blocking properties ... read more
- Motorcycle Audio Installation is Best Left to the ExpertsWhen it comes to motorcycle audio installation, Ocala Car Audio in Marion County is an expert. Installing and modifying motorcycle sound systems has been a way of life for the staff at Ocala for nearly a decade. Owner Parish Tanner grew up riding motorcycles. In fact, his entire family rides whenever they get a chance. We don’t just talk about motorcycle audio; we live it. Premium Motorcycle ... read more
- Ford F-150 Power Windows, Locks and Bed Cover for Ocala CoupleA local couple brought their recently purchased base-model Ford F-150 pickup to Ocala Car Audio in Ocala, Florida for a few upgrades. The trunk didn’t have power window and power locks. The couple also wanted to add a tonneau cover and a paint protection solution. We went over several options to develop a solution for them. Once we agreed on a ... read more
- Lady Lake Client gets Ford F-450 Stereo and Lighting UpgradesA client from Lady Lake contacted Ocala Car Audio in search of upgrades for his 2017 Ford F-450. He wanted to improve the stereo system and lighting. After meeting with the client and discussing how he liked to listen to his music, and what light upgrades he wanted, we worked together to devise an upgrade plan that would meet his performance goals. Ford F-450 Stereo System Upgrade ... read more
- Jeep Wrangler Power Steps and Backup Camera for Ocala ClientA client from here in Ocala, FL, stopped by Ocala Car Audio with his 2017 Jeep Wrangler to inquire about adding a backup camera and upgrading the side steps on the truck. We showed him several options for steps, including tubular, extruded and motorized models. The client liked the idea of the motorized steps. We also showed him a camera option. ... read more