Perzan Auto Radio in Upper Darby has been in business since 1948. Since our humble beginnings, we have grown to become one of the preeminent European, German and luxury vehicle enhancement specialists. Our widespread expertise allows us to work on everything from a classic car to a daily driver and, of course, a hand-built exotic read on to learn more about us.
Learn More About Perzan Auto Radio
WE BUILD SOLUTIONS OTHERS SAY AREN’T POSSIBLE
Our team works directly with manufacturers to develop vehicle technology, whether maintaining close relationships with mainstream manufacturers or working with software engineers to write custom software to integrate with today’s vehicles. When other companies tell you it isn’t possible, come see us. Our motto is “where the impossible takes just a little bit longer.”
Another area that separates Perzan Auto Radio from the competition is our client-based operation. When you come to us, you will experience a different way of doing business. We won’t take you into a “sales area” to show you lots of products that can be overwhelming. Rather, we offer consultations where we spend time getting to know you better, looking over your vehicle and listening as you explain goals for the upgrades. At that point, our staff jumps into action and designs a solution custom-tailored to your unique needs.
UNPARALLELED CUSTOMER SERVICE
When you do business with us, you become like family. Things like a ride home, pickup and delivery, and after hours consultations are not the exception around here – they are the norm. Our company has stood the test of time for six decades by giving our clients unparalleled customer service. We believe you aren’t just making a one-time purchase, but are developing a lifelong relationship with us.
CONVENIENT, WELL-EQUIPPED FACILITY WITH EXPERTLY TRAINED TECHNICIANS
We are located in a conveniently located facility that has been designed from the ground up to be a vehicle restyling company. Our fully equipped fabrication department is staffed with expertly trained technicians who know how to integrate seamlessly with the complex electronics in modern cars, truck and SUVs. We are focused on delivering the highest-quality finished product and will take all the time needed to do it right the first time. Our goal is to deliver the customer a product they will be completely satisfied with, one that is deserving of presence in their vehicle. Multiple demo vehicles are always on display to allow you to see firsthand how our finished products will look, feel and perform.
RELATIONSHIPS MEAN EVERYTHING TO US
Our relationships with car dealers mean that a customer’s introduction to aftermarket products will be seamless and in sync with the rest of their ownership experience. If we have earned the trust of a car dealer’s client, you can rest assured that we have your best interest at heart.
HIGH-END VEHICLE INTEGRATION SPECIALIST
Because of our expertise in OEM integration to high-end vehicles, we have served customers throughout the northeast and Mid-Atlantic, and have wholesale customers nationwide and around the world who rely on our expertise. Both owner-principals are passionate about the business and the industry, are active in day-to-day operation of the company, and are responsible for all customer interactions. When you visit us, you deal directly with the owners.
COME MEET WITH US
The final step in getting your vehicle outfitted with the latest mobile electronics is to visit Perzan Auto Radio for yourself. We invite you to stop by our facility at your convenience or simply click HERE to access our contact form. Let us show you why decade after decade, more people in and around Philadelphia trust us with their prized possessions.
Address and Contact Information
Perzan Auto Radio
6409 Market St.
Upper Darby, PA 19082
- Porsche Technology Upgrades at Perzan Auto RadioPerzan Auto Radio near Philadelphia is well known for our Porsche technology and audio system upgrade expertise. Whether you own a classic 944 or 928 or want to modernize the safety and communication features in your 911, our team of European automobile experts is here to assist. The lads in Stuttgart did a good job, but we can make your Porsche even better. Porsche Audio System Upgrades ... read more
- Why Would I Want A Remote Starter?If you have never owned a remote starter, you might be asking yourself why they are so popular. The mobile electronics industry switches into “starter season” each fall and, when the weather cooperates, doesn’t stop until spring time. But what is it about having a remote starter that is so great? We’ll explain. Just What Is a Remote Starter? A remote starter system includes several components: a ... read more
- Why Perzan Chooses Morel SpeakersWhen it comes to improving the audio system in your car or truck, Perzan Auto Radio in Upper Darby chooses Morel speakers and subwoofers. Headquartered in Ness Ziona, Israel, Morel has been producing luxury loudspeakers since 1975. Their home and automotive speakers are revered for their precision and accuracy. Let’s look at a few of the reasons behind our decision to partner with Morel to provide our ... read more
- What Is Signal-To-Noise Ratio, And Why Does It Matter?Most people understand the importance of amplifier power specifications. In most cases, more power is a good thing, that is, until you reach the thermal or suspension limits of the speakers you are using. One specification that is also very important in a mobile electronics amplifier, processor or source unit is Signal-to-Noise Ratio. In this article, we are going to explain what S/N Ratio numbers are and ... read more
- European Radio Repairs are a Specialty at Perzan Auto RadioThe staff members at Perzan Auto Radio in Upper Darby are expert in European radio repairs. If your Mercedes-Benz, Audi, BMW or Porsche radio isn’t behaving the way it should, our team of technicians can diagnose and repair your system quickly and efficiently. In this article, we are going to talk about the technology behind the scenes in European vehicles and explain what makes us the best ... read more
- Digital Signal Processors Take Your Audio System To The Next LevelAdjusting or modifying audio signals is nothing new. Analog signal processors have been around recording studios and live performances for decades. Everything from equalizers to crossovers and compressors were conceived back when vacuum tubes were popular. As technology advanced, the size, cost and complexity of signal processors decreased. Now, many car audio source units contain more processing power than early recording studios. This article looks at digital ... read more
- Why Choose Perzan Auto Radio for Your Custom Radar SystemPerzan Auto Radio in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania, is widely recognized as the premier destination for custom radar system installations in the Philadelphia area. Our team has installed hundreds of systems for discerning clients to protect them against both radar and laser speed traps. Let’s look at a few of the reasons why Perzan has a reputation for the being the best. Premium Radar and Laser Products AL ... read more
- What To Look For When Buying Marine Audio ProductsIf you own a boat, you know how great it is to hang out on it with your friends in the evenings and on weekends. Enjoying great conversation, good food and awesome music is the perfect recipe for fun and relaxation. When it comes to designing and installing a marine audio system on a boat, there are some specific product requirements that will help ensure it lasts ... read more
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Available at Perzan Auto RadioIf you want the safest and most intuitive communication and entertainment solution for your vehicle, drop into Perzan Auto Radio near Philadelphia and ask us to demonstrate Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. These smartphone integration technologies have revolutionized the infotainment systems in our vehicles to make our time on the road more productive and safer. Advanced Smartphone Integration A few years ago, Apple realized that drivers were ... read more
- Everything You’ve Wanted to Know About Audio Distortion – Part 1When we talk about any signal, be it audio, video or data, there is an accompanied reality for alterations and errors made to that signal as it passes through different electronic components, conductors or magnetic fields. While we get concerned when we hear that a component introduces distortion or when we read distortion specifications, distortion is part of nature and is simply unavoidable. Until any distortion reaches ... read more