Perzan Auto Radio in Upper Darby has been in business since 1948. Since our humble beginnings, we have grown to become one of the preeminent European, German and luxury vehicle enhancement specialists. Our widespread expertise allows us to work on everything from a classic car to a daily driver and, of course, a hand-built exotic read on to learn more about us.
Learn More About Perzan Auto Radio
WE BUILD SOLUTIONS OTHERS SAY AREN’T POSSIBLE
Our team works directly with manufacturers to develop vehicle technology, whether maintaining close relationships with mainstream manufacturers or working with software engineers to write custom software to integrate with today’s vehicles. When other companies tell you it isn’t possible, come see us. Our motto is “where the impossible takes just a little bit longer.”
Another area that separates Perzan Auto Radio from the competition is our client-based operation. When you come to us, you will experience a different way of doing business. We won’t take you into a “sales area” to show you lots of products that can be overwhelming. Rather, we offer consultations where we spend time getting to know you better, looking over your vehicle and listening as you explain goals for the upgrades. At that point, our staff jumps into action and designs a solution custom-tailored to your unique needs.
UNPARALLELED CUSTOMER SERVICE
When you do business with us, you become like family. Things like a ride home, pickup and delivery, and after hours consultations are not the exception around here – they are the norm. Our company has stood the test of time for six decades by giving our clients unparalleled customer service. We believe you aren’t just making a one-time purchase, but are developing a lifelong relationship with us.
CONVENIENT, WELL-EQUIPPED FACILITY WITH EXPERTLY TRAINED TECHNICIANS
We are located in a conveniently located facility that has been designed from the ground up to be a vehicle restyling company. Our fully equipped fabrication department is staffed with expertly trained technicians who know how to integrate seamlessly with the complex electronics in modern cars, truck and SUVs. We are focused on delivering the highest-quality finished product and will take all the time needed to do it right the first time. Our goal is to deliver the customer a product they will be completely satisfied with, one that is deserving of presence in their vehicle. Multiple demo vehicles are always on display to allow you to see firsthand how our finished products will look, feel and perform.
RELATIONSHIPS MEAN EVERYTHING TO US
Our relationships with car dealers mean that a customer’s introduction to aftermarket products will be seamless and in sync with the rest of their ownership experience. If we have earned the trust of a car dealer’s client, you can rest assured that we have your best interest at heart.
HIGH-END VEHICLE INTEGRATION SPECIALIST
Because of our expertise in OEM integration to high-end vehicles, we have served customers throughout the northeast and Mid-Atlantic, and have wholesale customers nationwide and around the world who rely on our expertise. Both owner-principals are passionate about the business and the industry, are active in day-to-day operation of the company, and are responsible for all customer interactions. When you visit us, you deal directly with the owners.
COME MEET WITH US
The final step in getting your vehicle outfitted with the latest mobile electronics is to visit Perzan Auto Radio for yourself. We invite you to stop by our facility at your convenience or simply click HERE to access our contact form. Let us show you why decade after decade, more people in and around Philadelphia trust us with their prized possessions.
Address and Contact Information
Perzan Auto Radio
6409 Market St.
Upper Darby, PA 19082
- Rear Speakers – A Benefit or a Bad Habit?For decades, automobile manufacturers have installed relatively large rear speakers in their vehicles. The stereotype of a set of 6×9 speakers sitting on the parcel shelf of a Monte Carlo is as “car audio” as it gets. As the industry has evolved, the importance of rear speakers has diminished. Are rear speakers necessary? Do they offer a benefit? Are we just holding on to a bad habit? ... read more
- Perzan Auto Radio Is Your Audi and Mercedes Remote Start SpecialistIf you live in the Philadelphia area and are looking for a remote start system for your Audi or Mercedes-Benz, we invite you to visit the experts at Perzan Auto Radio. Located in Upper Darby, the team at Perzan has been providing audio upgrades and convenience solutions to our clients since 1948. Our expertise in working on European vehicles has made us the go-to solution for many ... read more
- What is Bluetooth?If you have been around the mobile electronics industry for any amount of time, you will know that certain terms are often used incorrectly. One term that has been over-abused lately is Bluetooth. Product manufacturers, retailers and consumers have developed an expectation of what Bluetooth is, and what it does. Sadly, those expectations can lead to confusion and undesirable results. This article explains what Bluetooth is, and ... read more
- When it Comes to Subwoofer Specifications, Some Numbers Don’t MatterIf you are a mobile electronics enthusiast like we are, then it’s quite possible that you enjoy reading product specifications. You can learn a lot about the design and application of a product from the specs. Amplifier power ratings are probably the most popular specs, but there are a lot more. One product specification that tends to confuse people more than help them is speaker efficiency. This ... read more
- Car Audio Installation – The Good, Better, Best ApproachInstalling mobile electronics in a vehicle is a balance of technical skill and creativity. From the seemingly simple task of connecting wires to the creation of a custom amp rack or subwoofer enclosure, each task requires the car audio installation technician to call upon many different skills. When it comes to installing audio gear in your car, many retailers offer packaged solutions at different performance levels for ... read more
- A Day in The Life of A Woman And Her Remote StartLadies, have you ever considered how a remote start could benefit your daily life? As women, wives, moms, business owners … sometimes we just need a little comfort and convenience! My remote start has provided all that and more. Thankfully, Perzan Auto Radio, located just outside Philadelphia, can provide you with the same experience! A Remote Start Making Everyday Life Simpler Ladies, do you like saving time? ... read more
- What You Get When You Spend More Money On SpeakersAmong the most under-appreciated components in any audio system are the speakers. You could be using the best source unit on the planet, an amazing amplifier, and the most esoteric of interconnects and speaker cables – but if you don’t have great speakers, you still won’t have great sound. Your speakers are the only link between your electronics and your ears, so choosing great speakers is critically ... read more
- Are Factory or Aftermarket Remote Starts Better?Clients of Perzan Auto Radio in the Philadelphia area often ask our staff: Which offers the best performance, factory or aftermarket remote starts? The answer is simple. Aftermarket remote starter remotes offer the most range possible and provide the most flexibility regarding vehicle accessory control. Let’s compare factory-installed starter systems to the Viper systems we offer. Remote Control Range Most aftermarket remote starts include a pair of ... read more
- Apple CarPlay ExplainedAccording to a AAA survey, the average American drives for about 45 minutes each day. If you compare this time to an eight hour work day, that’s 10% of your work day, on top of the hours you are at your desk. This time is not an insignificant number. If your job involves being on the road, then your time spent behind the wheel can represent ... read more
- Audi RS7 Radar System and Dash Camera for Philadelphia ClientNot long ago, a client from Philadelphia contacted Perzan Auto Radio to inquire about a 2015 Audi RS7 radar detector and laser defense system. The client had already done some homework on the features he wanted. We explained the features and performance benefits of the AL Priority laser defense system, with its Net-Radar add-on module. He also inquired about a dash camera solution to protect his sedan. ... read more