Picking the perfect audio system upgrade for your boat is no easy task. The mobile audio experts at BestCarAudio.com have created this guide to help you choose the right solutions to elevate your time on the water. Whether you have a bowrider or pontoon boat for weekends at the cottage or spend your summer cruising in a yacht or sailboat, our guide can help add music to your next adventure. We simplify source unit, speaker, amplifier and subwoofer selection and explain what makes a product genuinely marine-grade. The guide finishes with a quick look at some important considerations that make marine entertainment system installation different from having your car or truck upgraded.
Buy now and get our checklist of the top 13 things to consider when buying marine audio.
What we’ve included:
- A Detailed Look at Marine Source Units and Remotes
- An Explanation of the Importance of Using Marine Speaker and Subwoofers
- Common Features of Marine Amplifiers and Digital Signal Processors
- What To Look for in Marine Wiring
What’s not included in this guide:
- Instructions To Install Marine Audio Components
- Specific Recommendations About What Brands to Buy
- What a Marine Audio System Upgrade Will Cost
Document Size: 8 Content Pages