The availability of digital signal processors at affordable price points has revolutionized the car audio industry. With a properly calibrated DSP in your vehicle, each speaker’s output can be adjusted to deliver a smooth frequency response at the listening position. The technician can configure the outputs to create a realistic soundstage across the dash or immerse the listener in the center of the music experience. However, picking the right shop and the right processor can be difficult. The car audio experts at BestCarAudio.com have put together our Car Audio DSP Buyers Guide to help simplify the purchasing process.
Buy now and get our checklist of the top 10 things to consider when choosing A Digital Signal Processor for your vehicle.
What we’ve included:
- How To Choose a DSP with the Right Number of Channels
- What To Look for in Signal Processing Features
- Processor Input and Integration Options
- Remote Level Control Considerations
- Audio System Calibration Questions
What’s not included in this guide:
- Instructions To Install and Calibrate a Car Audio DSP
- Specific Recommendations About What Brands To Buy
- What a Digital Signal Processor and its Installation Might Cost
Document Size: 8 Content Pages