Sound Depot & Performance offers the highest quality automotive entertainment andsafety electronics, truck accessories, marine audio and premium window tinting services to the Gainesville and surrounding markets. We pride ourselves on our unwavering commitment to excellence and exceptional customer service. Here at Sound Depot & Performance, our motto is “Your Ride is Our Pride.” To that end, there is no business who takes better care of you and your vehicle. It’s not just something we say; it’s something we deeply believe and put to work each and every day.
Learn More About Sound Depot and Performance
Sound Depot & Performance has been proudly serving the greater Gainesville area since 1998 and from the start our core values place a high value on our customers’ complete satisfaction. We’ve been fortunate to grow and expand into our present 3800 square foot location that’s home to our 12 dedicated team members available to serve you Monday-Saturday. We’ve received multiple awards from an industry trade publication as an ME-Magazine Top 12 Retailer in the country. Our valued customers often recommend us to friends, colleagues and family. They write favorable reviews of us online. When we say we put the customer’s first, we mean it. It’s been the backbone of our success and continues to be the driving force to our continued service to our valued clientele.
Visit Us Today
Call or come visit us today for a no obligation consultation and thorough demonstration of your automotive, marine or powersports needs. We work on all types of vehicles and boats and have a generous warranty and upgrade policy as your needs evolve. Our talented installation staff has years of experience in the highest quality installation processes, including rapid diagnosis of problems you may currently be experience that bring you in for your first visit. Combined with our extremely knowledgeable product specialists, the entire team strives to make your positive experience with Sound Depot & Performance unequalled.
Address and Contact Information
- 2019 Mini Cooper Crystalline Window TintSound Depot and Performance Window Tinting in Gainesville, FL, continues to offer the best window tint in the industry. This 2019 Mini Cooper S client chose the best window film option available: 3M Crystalline 40%. This product is engineered to offer the clearest view while eliminating more heat then any other film. As you can see in the pictures, it looks great, too. ... read more
- Ford Roush F-150 Subwoofer Upgrade for Ocala ClientA new Ocala client, referred by a friend, visited us for a subwoofer upgrade for his 2018 Ford Roush F-150. This stunning truck needed better sound to back up its aggressive looks. We jumped right in to guide him and created a great short-term solution, with a long-term upgrade plan to follow in the future. Our team set him up with ... read more
- Smart fortwo Sound Quality Upgrade for Gainesville ClientA Gainesville client stopped by recently with his Mercedes Smart fortwo, looking to improve the sound quality of the factory stereo system. He wanted better sound quality with solid bass. After we spent some time with the client and presented his options, he made his decision and the Sound Depot install team got to work on this project. For the source, ... read more
- Multiple Video Screens in a 2018 Cadillac EscaladeA long-time repeat client reached out to our team here at Sound Depot & Performance to provide video screens for each row of seats in the back of his Cadillac Escalade. He required a video screen for each row of seats in the back of the Cadillac Escalade, and needed the ability to show different sources on each and have users ... read more
- Gainesville Client Upgrades Classic Ford Bronco StereoA client from here in Gainesville recently visited Sound Depot and Performance to inquire about upgrading his 1990 Ford Bronco stereo system. The client found us after reading our online reviews and looking at the work we have posted in our gallery. He wanted a simple but great-sounding audio system for the hunting truck that he had recently purchased. He is very particular about the work done ... read more
- Rockford Fosgate Gear for Gainesville Harley-Davidson Audio EnthusiastA Gainesville client found the Sound Depot and Performance website while researching Harley-Davidson sound system upgrades. The client dropped by our store with his 2009 Road Glide to find out what we could offer to make the stereo sound worthy of the Harley’s reputation. After looking over the bike, we showed the client some of the Rockford Fosgate audio system upgrades ... read more
- Pro Tips for Improving Your Boat Stereo SystemIf you live in the Gainesville area and want to improve the performance of your boat stereo system, drop by Sound Depot and Performance. From upgrading source units, amplifiers and speakers to ensuring that your sound system is installed and wired properly, dealing with a retailer who has extensive experience in marine entertainment upgrades is crucial. Let’s look at six tips to make your marine audio system ... read more
- Local Dealership Drops Off Honda Accord Window Tint ProjectSound Depot and Performance has been offering window tint services to most of the car dealerships here in Gainesville, Florida, for quite a while. It’s pretty simple: If they want it done right, they bring the vehicle to us for high-quality, reliable window tint installation. This 2018 Honda Accord Hybrid was delivered by a local dealership to add window tint for their client. The ... read more
- Gainesville Client Adds Style and Protection with Chevy Volt Window TintingRecently, a client called us for a price to have the windows tinted on his 2017 Chevy Volt. He read our fantastic online reviews and felt that we were the right dealer to handle his window tint projects. On the date of his appointment, the client took a look at our state-of-the-art window tint display and was able to feel the ... read more
- Street Glide Audio System Upgrade for Gainesville Motorcycle ClientA client from Gainesville recently dropped by Sound Depot and Performance to talk about upgrading his 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Glide’s audio system. He wasn’t happy with the way the factory system sounded and wanted something that he could turn up a lot louder. After looking at the bike, we came up with a plan to give him the performance he wanted. ... read more