Sound Depot & Performance offers the highest quality automotive entertainment andsafety electronics, truck accessories, marine audio and premium window tinting services to the Gainesville and surrounding markets. We pride ourselves on our unwavering commitment to excellence and exceptional customer service. Here at Sound Depot & Performance, our motto is “Your Ride is Our Pride.” To that end, there is no business who takes better care of you and your vehicle. It’s not just something we say; it’s something we deeply believe and put to work each and every day.
Learn More About Sound Depot and Performance
Sound Depot & Performance has been proudly serving the greater Gainesville area since 1998 and from the start our core values place a high value on our customers’ complete satisfaction. We’ve been fortunate to grow and expand into our present 3800 square foot location that’s home to our 12 dedicated team members available to serve you Monday-Saturday. We’ve received multiple awards from an industry trade publication as an ME-Magazine Top 12 Retailer in the country. Our valued customers often recommend us to friends, colleagues and family. They write favorable reviews of us online. When we say we put the customer’s first, we mean it. It’s been the backbone of our success and continues to be the driving force to our continued service to our valued clientele.
Visit Us Today
Call or come visit us today for a no obligation consultation and thorough demonstration of your automotive, marine or powersports needs. We work on all types of vehicles and boats and have a generous warranty and upgrade policy as your needs evolve. Our talented installation staff has years of experience in the highest quality installation processes, including rapid diagnosis of problems you may currently be experience that bring you in for your first visit. Combined with our extremely knowledgeable product specialists, the entire team strives to make your positive experience with Sound Depot & Performance unequalled.
Address and Contact Information
- Jacksonville Client Comes to SDP for Ford F250 Audio SystemA client from Jacksonville recently contacted Sound Depot and Performance about a 2018 Ford F250 audio system upgrade. The client found us on Yelp and was impressed with our reviews. After talking to the client about the upgrades he wanted, we told him about a similar system we had built a week earlier. He liked the plan and gave us the go-ahead to schedule an appointment to ... read more
- Boston Whaler Audio System Upgrade for Gainesville ClientA client from here in Gainesville recently dropped into Sound Depot and Performance to inquire about upgrading his Boston Whaler audio system. The boat came with a Clarion radio and several speakers, but the system didn’t sound good or play loudly enough. We had a listen to the system and inspected the boat before providing the client with several upgrade options. He picked a plan and left ... read more
- There’s a Reason Your Vehicle’s Factory Speakers Sound So BadMany of the clients who come to Sound Depot and Performance in Gainesville quickly realize that one of the biggest limitations in getting great sound in their car or truck is the low quality of the factory speakers. Your speakers are the most important component in your audio system. If they don’t work well, your system won’t sound good. Why Don’t Cars Come with Great Factory Speaker ... read more
- Gainesville Boating Enthusiast Gets Axis A22 Audio UpgradesA client from here in Gainesville recently visited Sound Depot and Performance to inquire about upgrading his 2015 Axis A22 audio system. He purchased the boat second-hand and wasn’t impressed with the stereo that was in it. After talking to the client about where and how he used the boat, we put together an audio upgrade package that would deliver the output and clarity he wanted. Rockford ... read more
- Sea Chaser 23 LX Audio System for Gainesville Marine ClientA client from here in Gainesville recently dropped by Sound Depot and Performance to ask about upgrading his 2017 Sea Chaser 23 LX audio system. The boat came with an AM/FM receiver with Bluetooth and two sets of Infinity marine speakers. While this was OK for sitting at the dock, the sound system didn’t have enough power to overcome the wind and engine noise once underway. Just ... read more
- Tampa Client Upgrades 1972 Chevy Chevelle Audio SystemRecently, a long-time client from Tampa, Florida, contacted us about installing a car stereo system in his 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle. He wanted a simple sound system that could keep up with the vehicle’s loud exhaust. The client wanted to keep things simple and have the least amount of cutting possible on this classic Chevrolet. To achieve that, we install front kick ... read more
- Chevrolet Corvette Audio and Technology Upgrade for Gainesville ClientThis client came in to upgrade the audio and technology in his 2005 Chevy Corvette. He wanted Apple Carplay and a clean, loud audio system. We installed a JL Audio 8w3 in a custom enclosure that allowed him to put his factory roof panel in the trunk. We also installed a Pioneer AVH-2330NEX, Kenwood x801-5 five-channel amplifier, Hertz HSK165.4 in ... read more
- Ocala Client Gets Polaris Stereo System and Lighting UpgradesA client from Ocala contacted Sound Depot and Performance while researching Polaris stereo system and lighting upgrade options. We had a look at his XP 1000 NorthStar Ranger and talked about how he likes to listen to his music and where he drove the side-by-side. With a firm understanding of his goals, we offered an audio system and lighting upgrade that we felt would give him ... read more
- Belleview Client Gets Harley-Davidson Road Glide Speaker UpgradeRecently, a Belleview, Florida, client contacted us about upgrading the factory Harley stereo system in his 2017 Harley-Davidson Road Glide. The client had previously installed a Rockford Fosgate HD14-Tkit front fairing audio system, and he needed to have the factory radio re-flashed to optimize the equalizer setting on his new bike. After flashing the radio, the client was very pleased with ... read more
- RAM 1500 Backup Camera for Gainesville Auto DealerRecently, a local car dealership contacted us about adding a backup camera system to a 2017 RAM 1500 truck. This dealership faced a challenge with the client needing a reverse safety feature in a vehicle that did not come with one. This particular dealership is a long-time client of ours, so they naturally tapped us to complete this project. In this ... read more