The Audio Garage was a dream put into motion by Nick Paulson and his brother Zac in 2004. What started out as a hobby, working out of a small garage, has turned into a full-time career with a national reputation for excellence. Wes started the company because we saw a need for a shop that focused on high-quality installations with great customer service. We thought we could do a better job. Zac played a large role in the company until leaving to pursue a successful career in the IT business.
Learn More About Cartronix
Our installation department is fully stocked with all of the latest diagnostic equipment, designed to allow us to properly test and tune the equipment being installed in your vehicle.
Our fabrication department includes a well-equipped wood shop, metal-working area and fiberglass department. It gives us the ability to custom-build anything our client desires in-house, ensuring the finest in quality control and value.
Our employees are some of the finest in the industry and are passionate about their jobs. To us, the Audio Garage goes way beyond a career; rather it is a way of life. We view an automobile as a blank canvas just waiting to be customized in ways that the client sees fit.
From the beginning, our driving goal has been to exceed our customers’ expectations in everything we do. Our goal with the Audio Garage is not to be the best facility in the Fargo/Moorhead area, nor the best facility in North Dakota. Our unwavering goal is to be the finest facility in the nation, and we would be honored to count you as a client.
Address and Contact Information
The Audio Garage
5257 51st Avenue South
Fargo, ND 58104
- Roadtrek Camper A/V Upgrades and Backup Camera for Fargo ClientA client from Fargo recently contacted Audio Garage about upgrading his camper’s A/V system with navigation and a backup camera. We had a look at the Ram ProMaster-based Roadtrek Simplicity Recreational Vehicle and came up with a simple plan that would give the client the information and features he wanted. Kenwood A/V Upgrade for Roadtrek Camper The GPS-based navigation system works even in remote areas. We based ... read more
- Custom Tailgating Trailer Audio Upgrade for Fargo ClientWe were recently contacted by a Fargo-based company looking to have their tailgating trailer upgraded with an audio system. They planned to use the trailer at North Dakota State Bison football games and whenever their employees get together for picnics. We had a look at the trailer and talked to the owners about how they planned on using it so we could put together a plan to ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Viper One-Way 4606VIf you are in the Fargo area and are looking for a high-quality one-way remote car starter, drop into Audio Garage and ask about the Viper 4606V. This remote start system includes a pair of five-button remote controls that offer up to ½-mile of range to make it easy to start your car or truck from your home or office. Easy-to-Use Remote Control The five-button design of ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Voxx MyCarIf remote control range is an issue for your remote car starter, drop by Audio Garage in Fargo and ask about the Voxx MyCar telematics system. This smartphone-based car starter control solution uses an app on your smartphone to communicate with a control module connected to your car starter. You can start your vehicle and control the door locks from anywhere, as long as you and your ... read more
- The Advantages of Upgraded HeadlightsWith the summer winding down and the amount of daylight diminishing, upgraded headlights are quickly becoming a popular topic at Audio Garage in Fargo. It won’t be long before the commute to and from work or school is dark. Having a lighting system on your car, truck or SUV that makes seeing everything clearly not only makes your drive safer but makes you more visible to other ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Kenwood eXcelon DDX9905SIf you are in the Fargo area and are looking for one of the most advanced multimedia receivers on the market, drop by The Audio Garage and check out the Kenwood eXcelon DDX9905S. This Double-DIN receiver is part of the new Reference Series from Kenwood. It includes all the latest smartphone integration, high-resolution audio and multimedia features you could ever want. Advanced Smartphone Integration Features The Kenwood ... read more
- Fargo Client Gets Polaris Ranger XP1000 Audio UpgradeA client from Fargo recently visited The Audio Garage to talk about his 2018 Polaris Ranger audio upgrade. This client buys a new ATV every couple of years and is very knowledgeable about the factory audio systems available from the local dealership. Knowing what he wanted, the client dropped the Ranger off at our store immediately after purchasing it. Source Unit with AM/FM Radio The ... read more
- Grand Forks Audi A7 Smart Start Car Starter InstallationA client from Grand Forks recently contacted the Audio Garage to inquire about a remote car starter installation on his 2012 Audi A7 and 2018 Audi A4. After talking to the client about how he uses the vehicles, we suggested combining a basic remote starter system with a smartphone integration solution that would provide nearly unlimited range. We set up the A7 with a Smart Start system ... read more
- Audi S5 Sportback Window Tint for Fargo ClientThe owner of this gorgeous 2018 Audi S5 Sportback was referred to the Audio Garage by the local Audi, Porsche and Mercedes-Benz dealer. We work on a lot of European vehicles and our window tinting services are considered the best in Cass County. After talking to the client, we suggested SunTek Carbon window tint. This film uses carbon construction to provide excellent ... read more
- Fargo Client Gets Smartphone-Based Volkswagen Beetle Remote StarterThe owner of this 2018 Volkswagen Beetle recently dropped by the Audio Garage to inquire about a remote car starter. After talking to the client about where she parks the car when at home and work, we suggested the amazing Viper 4706V starter system and a SmartStart telematics module. This combination would ensure that she would always have full control over the vehicle, ... read more