The Audio Garage was a dream put into motion by Nick Paulson and his brother Zac in 2004. What started out as a hobby, working out of a small garage, has turned into a full-time career with a national reputation for excellence. Wes started the company because we saw a need for a shop that focused on high-quality installations with great customer service. We thought we could do a better job. Zac played a large role in the company until leaving to pursue a successful career in the IT business.
Learn More About Cartronix
Our installation department is fully stocked with all of the latest diagnostic equipment, designed to allow us to properly test and tune the equipment being installed in your vehicle.
Our fabrication department includes a well-equipped wood shop, metal-working area and fiberglass department. It gives us the ability to custom-build anything our client desires in-house, ensuring the finest in quality control and value.
Our employees are some of the finest in the industry and are passionate about their jobs. To us, the Audio Garage goes way beyond a career; rather it is a way of life. We view an automobile as a blank canvas just waiting to be customized in ways that the client sees fit.
From the beginning, our driving goal has been to exceed our customers’ expectations in everything we do. Our goal with the Audio Garage is not to be the best facility in the Fargo/Moorhead area, nor the best facility in North Dakota. Our unwavering goal is to be the finest facility in the nation, and we would be honored to count you as a client.
Address and Contact Information
The Audio Garage
5257 51st Avenue South
Fargo, ND 58104
- The Advantages of Upgraded HeadlightsWith the summer winding down and the amount of daylight diminishing, upgraded headlights are quickly becoming a popular topic at Audio Garage in Fargo. It won’t be long before the commute to and from work or school is dark. Having a lighting system on your car, truck or SUV that makes seeing everything clearly not only makes your drive safer but makes you more visible to other ... read more
- Diesel Truck Remote Starters Available at Audio GarageDiesel truck remote starters are just one of the many convenience options available from Audio Garage in Fargo, ND. Whether you drive a Ford, Chevy, GMC, Ram or Nissan, our auto starts integrate perfectly into models with diesel, gasoline and even hybrid drivetrains. Let’s look at how they work. Diesel Engine Glow Plug Monitoring Diesel engine cold-start technology has improved dramatically over the years, and new trucks ... read more
- A Woman’s Perspective on Auto StartersLadies, do you wish running errands didn’t feel as much as a chore? Wouldn’t it be nice to have a toasty warm car to get in, even when it’s below freezing outside? As a wife, mom and business owner, I am so glad I decided to have an auto starter installed in my vehicle. It has definitely made running errands more enjoyable for me! Winter in North ... read more
- The Ten Most Common Auto Start QuestionsWith colder weather just around the corner, the staff at Audio Garage in Fargo wants to address some of the most common auto start questions we receive each year. The answers to these questions will help make the starter purchasing process easier and explain some of the procedures we use to ensure our clients get a great product and an even better installation. 1. Can I use ... read more
- Adding Heated Seats With Audio GarageThere’s nothing better than getting into your car on a cold winter morning and being greeted by heated seats installed by Audio Garage in Fargo, North Dakota. Most clients believe that seat warmers are only available as part of a premium upgrade package when you purchase a new car, truck or SUV. Our team of expert automotive accessory technicians can install premium carbon-fiber heating elements in most ... read more
- Fargo Client Gets Polaris Ranger XP1000 Audio UpgradeA client from Fargo recently visited The Audio Garage to talk about his 2018 Polaris Ranger audio upgrade. This client buys a new ATV every couple of years and is very knowledgeable about the factory audio systems available from the local dealership. Knowing what he wanted, the client dropped the Ranger off at our store immediately after purchasing it. Source Unit with AM/FM Radio The ... read more
- Grand Forks Client adds Audi S5 Sportback Window TintingA client from Grand Forks was referred to the Audio Garage by the local Audi dealer for window tinting for his brand-new 2017 S5 Sportback. After we talked to the client and explained the features of our different film options, he chose SunTek Carbon film to enhance and protect his vehicle. This film doesn’t affect the performance of cellphones and is backed by a lifetime warranty against ... read more
- Grand Forks Audi A7 Smart Start Car Starter InstallationA client from Grand Forks recently contacted the Audio Garage to inquire about a remote car starter installation on his 2012 Audi A7 and 2018 Audi A4. After talking to the client about how he uses the vehicles, we suggested combining a basic remote starter system with a smartphone integration solution that would provide nearly unlimited range. We set up the A7 with a Smart Start system ... read more
- Audi S5 Sportback Window Tint for Fargo ClientThe owner of this gorgeous 2018 Audi S5 Sportback was referred to the Audio Garage by the local Audi, Porsche and Mercedes-Benz dealer. We work on a lot of European vehicles and our window tinting services are considered the best in Cass County. After talking to the client, we suggested SunTek Carbon window tint. This film uses carbon construction to provide excellent ... read more
- Fargo Client Gets Smartphone-Based Volkswagen Beetle Remote StarterThe owner of this 2018 Volkswagen Beetle recently dropped by the Audio Garage to inquire about a remote car starter. After talking to the client about where she parks the car when at home and work, we suggested the amazing Viper 4706V starter system and a SmartStart telematics module. This combination would ensure that she would always have full control over the vehicle, ... read more