The Audio Garage was a dream put into motion by Nick Paulson and his brother Zac in 2004. What started out as a hobby, working out of a small garage, has turned into a full-time career with a national reputation for excellence. Wes started the company because we saw a need for a shop that focused on high-quality installations with great customer service. We thought we could do a better job. Zac played a large role in the company until leaving to pursue a successful career in the IT business.
Learn More About Cartronix
Our installation department is fully stocked with all of the latest diagnostic equipment, designed to allow us to properly test and tune the equipment being installed in your vehicle.
Our fabrication department includes a well-equipped wood shop, metal-working area and fiberglass department. It gives us the ability to custom-build anything our client desires in-house, ensuring the finest in quality control and value.
Our employees are some of the finest in the industry and are passionate about their jobs. To us, the Audio Garage goes way beyond a career; rather it is a way of life. We view an automobile as a blank canvas just waiting to be customized in ways that the client sees fit.
From the beginning, our driving goal has been to exceed our customers’ expectations in everything we do. Our goal with the Audio Garage is not to be the best facility in the Fargo/Moorhead area, nor the best facility in North Dakota. Our unwavering goal is to be the finest facility in the nation, and we would be honored to count you as a client.
Address and Contact Information
The Audio Garage
5257 51st Avenue South
Fargo, ND 58104
- The Importance of Using MECP Certified InstallersWhen it comes to upgrading electronic accessories on cars, trucks and SUVs, Audio Garage in Fargo employs MECP Certified Installers. The Mobile Electronics Certification Program (MECP) is an internationally recognized program, created specifically to train automotive technicians in the procedures and processes required to ensure that the products you purchase function reliably and last for decades. Let’s look at a few of the reasons why Audio Garage ... read more
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Demo Bike Featuring Audio & LightingAudio Garage in Fargo recently acquired this 2019 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special to serve as a demonstration of our audio system and lighting upgrade capabilities. This awesome cruiser boasts a matte Industrial Grey Denim paint job and blacked-out accessories that accent the lighting and speaker upgrades we performed on the bike. Let’s look at the changes we’ve made to this amazing motorcycle. Custom Harley-Davidson Headlight Upgrade The ... read more
- Fargo Client Enhances Indian Roadmaster Audio System At Audio GarageA client from here in Fargo recently contacted the team at Audio Garage about upgrading the audio system on his 2016 Indian Roadmaster motorcycle. We had worked on his Mercedes-Benz earlier and he was very happy with the results. He wanted the audio system on the Indian to play louder and sound better. Since the work would be less common than on a Harley-Davidson, we agreed to ... read more
- Roadtrek Camper A/V Upgrades and Backup Camera for Fargo ClientA client from Fargo recently contacted Audio Garage about upgrading his camper’s A/V system with navigation and a backup camera. We had a look at the Ram ProMaster-based Roadtrek Simplicity Recreational Vehicle and came up with a simple plan that would give the client the information and features he wanted. Kenwood A/V Upgrade for Roadtrek Camper The GPS-based navigation system works even in remote areas. We based ... read more
- Custom Tailgating Trailer Audio Upgrade for Fargo ClientWe were recently contacted by a Fargo-based company looking to have their tailgating trailer upgraded with an audio system. They planned to use the trailer at North Dakota State Bison football games and whenever their employees get together for picnics. We had a look at the trailer and talked to the owners about how they planned on using it so we could put together a plan to ... read more
- Adding Heated Seats With Audio GarageThere’s nothing better than getting into your car on a cold winter morning and being greeted by heated seats installed by Audio Garage in Fargo, North Dakota. Most clients believe that seat warmers are only available as part of a premium upgrade package when you purchase a new car, truck or SUV. Our team of expert automotive accessory technicians can install premium carbon-fiber heating elements in most ... read more
- Audi S7 Paint Protection, Radar System, Tint and More for Fargo ClientA Fargo client tasked The Audio Garage with a 2015 Audi S7 paint protection, radar detector and window tint project. The goal was to provide the absolute best protection possible in all regards. Let’s look at how we treated this high-performance sedan to the best solutions available. Radar Detector and Laser Shifter System The Audio Garage offers K40 and Escort radar detector and laser ... read more
- Experience High-Resolution Audio at Audio GarageIf you want to take your music listening experience to the next level, drop by The Audio Garage in Fargo and ask about the latest high-resolution audio compatible source units and amplifiers we have available. Hi-res audio files will take your music to new levels of detail and fidelity, thanks to their improved noise performance, extended frequency response and high-quality mastering recording and mastering equipment. Read on ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Kenwood eXcelon DDX995SThe Audio Garage in Fargo is proud to announce the amazing new Kenwood eXcelon DDX995S is now available. This amazing multimedia receiver is equipped with one of the most advanced displays in the industry to provide razor-sharp graphics. Class-leading smartphone integration, advanced safety systems, jaw-dropping audio performance, and more sources than you can imagine make this one of the most advanced in-dash receivers ever. High-Resolution 6.75-Inch Display ... read more
- Fargo Client Gets Polaris Ranger XP1000 Audio UpgradeA client from Fargo recently visited The Audio Garage to talk about his 2018 Polaris Ranger audio upgrade. This client buys a new ATV every couple of years and is very knowledgeable about the factory audio systems available from the local dealership. Knowing what he wanted, the client dropped the Ranger off at our store immediately after purchasing it. Source Unit with AM/FM Radio The ... read more