Extreme Audio is not just the best place for car audio in Richmond. We are dedicated to helping you bring out the absolute best in your mobile electronics system. Whether it’s complete marine audio for your boat, an in dash navigation unit for your truck, or a phenomenal sounding car stereo system, we have what you’re looking for in mobile electronics. We bring our customers years of experience and a commitment to the best in quality and customer service. When you choose Extreme Audio for your car stereo or electronics installation, you get top quality components, superior service, and workmanship you can trust! If you’re looking for great car audio or video, we’re the shop you’ve been dreaming of.
Learn More About Extreme Audio
Conveniently located in Mechanicsville and Midlothian, VA, Extreme Audio serves the car audio and video needs of the entire Richmond area. Visit one of our showrooms to check out our huge selection of car stereos and other mobile audio and video components, talk to our knowledgeable sales staff, and learn more about how we can help bring out the best in your vehicle!
With over 20 years in the business, the mobile audio experts at Extreme Audio have what it takes to bring you the absolute best, whether it’s a complete car stereo with a truly kickin’ subwoofer or a sweet marine audio array! We provide the easy convenience of a one-stop sales and installation outlet and offer reasonable prices. You may have even seen Extreme Audio owner Mike Bartells on the Discovery channel show Mythbusters: if Mythbusters co-host Jamie Hyneman trusts us for expertise on truly loud sound, why shouldn’t you!
To bring you the absolute best knowledge in car audio, vehicle security systems, and all other car electronics, Extreme Audio is a member of MERA (Mobile Electronic Retailers Association).
We were even voted one of the Top 50 Mobile Electronics Retailers of 2010/2011 by Mobile Electronics Magazine!!
Address and Contact Information
Extreme Audio – Midlothian Location
11507 Hull St. Rd.
Midlothian, VA 23112
- Jaw-dropping Audio Upgrade for Colonial Heights Dodge Durango ClientA client from Colonial Heights recently returned to Extreme Audio in Midlothian to discuss moving the audio system we had installed in his Lexus RX350 into a brand-new Dodge Durango. The client wanted similar performance in terms of system output capabilities and bass. We scheduled an appointment to remove the audio equipment from the Lexus, and once he took possession of the Dodge, our installation team inspected the ... read more
- Backup Camera for 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited from MechanicsvilleA client from Mechanicsville stopped in with his 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, looking for a backup camera. If there’s one thing that Jeep Wrangler owners know, it’s that visibility behind them when backing up is terrible. After taking a look at his Jeep, we formulated a plan. First up was picking a camera. Generally, the best option for cameras on a ... read more
- Richmond Clients Choose Extreme Audio for LED Headlight UpgradesWith winter approaching fast, drivers in the Richmond and Chesterfield areas are choosing Extreme Audio for their LED headlight upgrade solutions. From the quality and reliability of the products we sell to our expert installation services and lifetime warranty, our lighting upgrades offer the best value and performance in the area. Let’s take a look at the specifics of what makes our services unique. Premium Quality LED ... read more
- 2017 Subaru Outback Remote Start for Chesterfield ClientA client from Chesterfield contacted our Midlothian location, looking to add a remote start to his 2017 Subaru Outback. He wanted something with long-range capabilities, so he could start it from work and while out at restaurants, etc. After going through the various remote options, he chose a Compustar system with long range and two-way confirmation. Two-way confirmation means that if he’s in ... read more
- Remote Start Added to Chesterfield Client’s 2016 Ford ExplorerA client from Chesterfield contacted our Midlothian location, looking to add a remote start to her 2016 Ford Explorer. She needed something that would start the truck in the mornings, as well as after a long day at work, so range capabilities on the remote were important. After going through the various remote options, she chose a Compustar remote system with long range ... read more
- Toyota Tacoma Stealthbox and Source Unit Upgrade for Chesterfield ClientA client from Chesterfield recently contacted Extreme Audio to inquire about a 2018 Toyota Tacoma Stealthbox and source unit upgrade. We talked to the client about the way the system sounds and what he wanted to improve. The idea of adding a subwoofer and upgrading the radio made perfect sense. With the upgrade plan in place, we scheduled an appointment and placed an order for the subwoofer ... read more
- Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Technology Upgrade for North Chesterfield ClientA client from North Chesterfield recently stopped by our Midlothian store, looking to update the stereo in his 2005 Mercedes SLK350. He’d seen a bunch of our recent Mercedes work, so he knew it was a task we were well-prepared to handle. Mercedes vehicles that come equipped with the Harmon Kardon system require a few different custom adapters to maintain ... read more
- Jaguar XJL Rear Seat Entertainment Solution for Moseley FamilyA client from Moseley recently had us upgrade the stereo system in his 2016 Suburban. When he and his wife came by in his wife’s 2018 Jaguar XJL to pick up the truck, it was clearly in need of a couple upgrades as well. They have kids, and one thing the Jaguar XJL was missing was rearseat entertainment. They were interested in ... read more
- Jeep Wrangler Subwoofer Upgrade for Moseley ClientA client from Moseley recently stopped in with his 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Like the mass majority of Jeep owners, he was looking to get more sound out of his vehicle. He simply couldn’t crank up the system and hear it when the top was off. The factory stereo in the Jeep Wrangler is notorious for not having the greatest sound ... read more
- Toyota Camry Navigation System Upgrade for Chesterfield ClientA repeat client from Chesterfield stopped by our Midlothian store, looking to make some upgrades to her 2015 Toyota Camry. We’d recently added some Blackvue dash cameras to her Honda Fit, and she was happy with the installation quality, so she knew she was in the right place for her next project. The Toyota Camry is quite popular in our area. ... read more