Extreme Audio is not just the best place for car audio in Richmond. We are dedicated to helping you bring out the absolute best in your mobile electronics system. Whether it’s complete marine audio for your boat, an in dash navigation unit for your truck, or a phenomenal sounding car stereo system, we have what you’re looking for in mobile electronics. We bring our customers years of experience and a commitment to the best in quality and customer service. When you choose Extreme Audio for your car stereo or electronics installation, you get top quality components, superior service, and workmanship you can trust! If you’re looking for great car audio or video, we’re the shop you’ve been dreaming of.
Learn More About Extreme Audio
Conveniently located in Mechanicsville and Midlothian, VA, Extreme Audio serves the car audio and video needs of the entire Richmond area. Visit one of our showrooms to check out our huge selection of car stereos and other mobile audio and video components, talk to our knowledgeable sales staff, and learn more about how we can help bring out the best in your vehicle!
With over 20 years in the business, the mobile audio experts at Extreme Audio have what it takes to bring you the absolute best, whether it’s a complete car stereo with a truly kickin’ subwoofer or a sweet marine audio array! We provide the easy convenience of a one-stop sales and installation outlet and offer reasonable prices. You may have even seen Extreme Audio owner Mike Bartells on the Discovery channel show Mythbusters: if Mythbusters co-host Jamie Hyneman trusts us for expertise on truly loud sound, why shouldn’t you!
To bring you the absolute best knowledge in car audio, vehicle security systems, and all other car electronics, Extreme Audio is a member of MERA (Mobile Electronic Retailers Association).
We were even voted one of the Top 50 Mobile Electronics Retailers of 2010/2011 by Mobile Electronics Magazine!!
Address and Contact Information
Extreme Audio – Midlothian Location
11507 Hull St. Rd.
Midlothian, VA 23112
- Porsche Cayenne Blind Spot Detection System for Virginia Beach ClientA client from Virginia Beach contacted Extreme Audio while researching 2013 Porsche Cayenne blind spot detection solutions. He called 20 different shops in the Richmond area in search of a reputable dealer to work on his SUV. After looking at our website and reading the articles we’ve posted about blind spot detection systems, he was happy to make the two-hour drive to see us. Porsche Cayenne Blind ... read more
- Midlothian Mercedes-Benz Client Gets C63 AMG Camera SystemA regular client of Extreme Audio from Midlothian recently dropped by our store to inquire about a 2013 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG camera installation. The client wanted to be sure he wouldn’t bump into any curbs when parking or maneuvering his sport coupe. We had a look at the vehicle, then designed an upgrade that would give the client the functionality he wanted. C63 AMG Camera System Installation ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Alpine PXE-0850SThe new Alpine PXE-0850S wireless digital signal processor is now available at Extreme Audio in Mechanicsville and Midlothian. If you are looking for a way to improve the realism and accuracy of your factory or aftermarket audio system, you will want to drop by one of our stores to check out this new processor from Alpine. Let’s take a close look at the features of the PXE-0850S ... read more
- Product Spotlight: USA Spec BSM 200If you are looking for a premium blind spot monitoring system upgrade for your vehicle, drop into Extreme Audio in Midlothian or Mechanicsville and ask us about the USA Spec BSM 200. This monitoring system works as well as, or better than many factory-installed safety systems. It lets you know when someone is beside your vehicle. Let’s look at some of the unique features of the BSM ... read more
- JL Audio VXi Amplifiers Available at Extreme AudioExtreme Audio in Mechanicsville and Midlothian are proud to announce that the new JL Audio VXi amplifiers are in stock. This series of amplifiers not only covers every conceivable system design possible, but their state-of-the-art design includes a premium digital signal processor to let us fine-tune your audio system for amazing realism. Let’s look at the features of the new VXi amplifiers in more detail. A Complete ... read more
- Chesterfield Client Upgrades 2011 Jaguar XK Backup Camera SystemA client from Chesterfield dropped by Extreme Audio to talk about a 2011 Jaguar XK backup camera upgrade. He’d been referred by a friend at a dealership, and while looking on our website, he noticed we’d worked on an identical 2011 Jaguar XK for front and rear cameras before. After we went over the specifics of how a camera integration for ... read more
- Midlothian Client Upgrades 2016 Road Glide Ultra CVO StereoA client from Chesterfield dropped by our Midlothian facility, looking to upgrade the stereo system in his 2016 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Ultra CVO. We’d recently done a wiring rescue on his brother’s Harley, and he wanted to upgrade from the Harley Boom! Audio system currently on his bike. Even with three separate amplifiers in the Harley Boom! system, the performance is ... read more
- Midlothian Client Upgrades Dodge Challenger Source Unit with Halo 9A Midlothian client recently stopped in, looking to upgrade the stereo in his 2017 Dodge Challenger. The OEM stereo in his Challenger is the 4″ version, which, due to space constraints behind the radio, you can’t normally replace … until now. Earlier this year, Alpine released a new radio commonly referred to as the “Halo 9” (you ... read more
- Chester Motorcycle Enthusiast Upgrades Harley Electra Glide StereoA client from Chester stopped by to see us late last year, looking into options for upgrading the stereo in his 2013 Electra Glide Ultra Limited. He wasn’t looking to do the upgrade any time soon, but wanted to know his options for when he was ready. We’re happy to say that he popped back in the middle of March, ready to have ... read more
- Chester Porsche Enthusiast Gets 911 Carrera S Backup CameraA client from Chester recently visited Extreme Audio to talk about a 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera S backup camera system. Rearward visibility in the cabriolet (convertible) 911 is somewhat limited. He wanted to be sure he wouldn’t back into anything or anyone while maneuvering. The client wanted a camera system that would look and function as though it had been installed on the assembly line and not ... read more