Extreme Audio is not just the best place for car audio in Richmond. We are dedicated to helping you bring out the absolute best in your mobile electronics system. Whether it’s complete marine audio for your boat, an in dash navigation unit for your truck, or a phenomenal sounding car stereo system, we have what you’re looking for in mobile electronics. We bring our customers years of experience and a commitment to the best in quality and customer service. When you choose Extreme Audio for your car stereo or electronics installation, you get top quality components, superior service, and workmanship you can trust! If you’re looking for great car audio or video, we’re the shop you’ve been dreaming of.
Learn More About Extreme Audio
Conveniently located in Mechanicsville and Midlothian, VA, Extreme Audio serves the car audio and video needs of the entire Richmond area. Visit one of our showrooms to check out our huge selection of car stereos and other mobile audio and video components, talk to our knowledgeable sales staff, and learn more about how we can help bring out the best in your vehicle!
With over 20 years in the business, the mobile audio experts at Extreme Audio have what it takes to bring you the absolute best, whether it’s a complete car stereo with a truly kickin’ subwoofer or a sweet marine audio array! We provide the easy convenience of a one-stop sales and installation outlet and offer reasonable prices. You may have even seen Extreme Audio owner Mike Bartells on the Discovery channel show Mythbusters: if Mythbusters co-host Jamie Hyneman trusts us for expertise on truly loud sound, why shouldn’t you!
To bring you the absolute best knowledge in car audio, vehicle security systems, and all other car electronics, Extreme Audio is a member of MERA (Mobile Electronic Retailers Association).
We were even voted one of the Top 50 Mobile Electronics Retailers of 2010/2011 by Mobile Electronics Magazine!!
Address and Contact Information
Extreme Audio – Midlothian Location
11507 Hull St. Rd.
Midlothian, VA 23112
- Chester Client Adds Ford F-250 Super Duty Safety LightingA client from Chester recently dropped by Extreme Audio while researching 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty safety lighting options. He works in the pavement industry and was referred to us by a regular client who’s in the same type of business. Since the truck is often sitting on the side of busy roads, having some sort of strobe lighting to make ... read more
- Chesterfield Client Upgrades 2011 Jaguar XK Backup Camera SystemA client from Chesterfield dropped by Extreme Audio to talk about a 2011 Jaguar XK backup camera upgrade. He’d been referred by a friend at a dealership, and while looking on our website, he noticed we’d worked on an identical 2011 Jaguar XK for front and rear cameras before. After we went over the specifics of how a camera integration for ... read more
- Chesterfield Client Upgrades 2005 Supra Boat Audio SystemA client from Chesterfield recently stopped in, looking to do some upgrades to his 2005 Supra boat audio system. The tower speakers that were originally installed on the boat were in rough shape, and with everyone in the family at 6 ft+, they were tired of ducking to keep from hitting their heads. We removed the old ... read more
- Amelia Client Upgrades Harley-Davidson Street Glide Stereo SystemA client from Amelia dropped by our Midlothian location to discuss a 2000 Harley-Davidson Street Glide stereo upgrade. His old radio had gone out on him, due to not being waterproof, and he was hoping to avoid that in the future. After looking at the various Harley-Davidson stereo upgrades we offer, he decided on the Aquatic AV AQ-MP-5BT-H Harley-Davidson–specific stereo. The ... read more
- Chevy Silverado Audio and Accessory Upgrades for Ohio-based ClientA client recently visited Extreme Audio to inquire about upgrading his 2018 Chevy Silverado audio system and adding a few accessories. We had a look at the truck to determine what he liked about the sound system and what he felt needed improvement. We also double-checked several dimensions on the vehicle to make sure the accessories he had in mind would fit perfectly. Armed with an understanding ... read more
- Chesterfield Client Upgrades Nissan Titan Bed Cover and AccessoriesA client from Chesterfield recently stopped by our Midlothian location, looking to add a bed cover to his 2017 Nissan Titan. With all the options for bed covers out there, he wanted to check out a few options in person before deciding on the best solution for him. His Titan had a short bed on it, so he was looking for ... read more
- Midlothian Client Adds JL Audio to Polaris RZR Audio SystemA client from Midlothian dropped by Extreme Audio to pick up some 2017 Polaris Ranger RZR audio system components he had purchased through JL Audio’s website. Extreme Audio happened to be close to where the client lived, so when we saw the order come through, we invited him to the shop to pick up the parts rather than pay for shipping. Once he was here, he ... read more
- Safety Upgrades for Midlothian Client’s Jeep Wrangler UnlimitedA repeat client of ours from the Midlothian area came by with his 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, looking for some additional upgrades. We’d done a significant stereo system upgrade for him previously that you can see here. This time in, he was looking to gain better visibility behind the Jeep. Between the large spare tire on the back and not having ... read more
- Chesterfield Client Gets Mercedes-Benz SL500 Apple CarPlay RadioA client from Chesterfield recently contacted Extreme Audio about a 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Apple CarPlay upgrade. The client’s wife really likes the CarPlay interface and wanted it in her sport coupe. We had a look at the vehicle, then proposed the Alpine iLX-107 wireless CarPlay solution. The client loved the plan and gave us the go-ahead to schedule the installation. Mercedes-Benz SL500 Apple CarPlay Upgrade ... read more
- Petersburg Client Adds Ford F-150 Truck AccessoriesA client from Petersburg called our Midlothian location recently, looking to add a retractable bed cover and bed slide to his 2017 F-150 Crew Cab. He’d been doing quite a bit of research and was really sold on the Retrax Pro bed cover and Bed Slide 1000 series. Retrax offers a line of bed covers that retract into a compartment near ... read more