Extreme Audio is not just the best place for car audio in Richmond. We are dedicated to helping you bring out the absolute best in your mobile electronics system. Whether it’s complete marine audio for your boat, an in dash navigation unit for your truck, or a phenomenal sounding car stereo system, we have what you’re looking for in mobile electronics. We bring our customers years of experience and a commitment to the best in quality and customer service. When you choose Extreme Audio for your car stereo or electronics installation, you get top quality components, superior service, and workmanship you can trust! If you’re looking for great car audio or video, we’re the shop you’ve been dreaming of.
Learn More About Extreme Audio
Conveniently located in Mechanicsville and Midlothian, VA, Extreme Audio serves the car audio and video needs of the entire Richmond area. Visit one of our showrooms to check out our huge selection of car stereos and other mobile audio and video components, talk to our knowledgeable sales staff, and learn more about how we can help bring out the best in your vehicle!
With over 20 years in the business, the mobile audio experts at Extreme Audio have what it takes to bring you the absolute best, whether it’s a complete car stereo with a truly kickin’ subwoofer or a sweet marine audio array! We provide the easy convenience of a one-stop sales and installation outlet and offer reasonable prices. You may have even seen Extreme Audio owner Mike Bartells on the Discovery channel show Mythbusters: if Mythbusters co-host Jamie Hyneman trusts us for expertise on truly loud sound, why shouldn’t you!
To bring you the absolute best knowledge in car audio, vehicle security systems, and all other car electronics, Extreme Audio is a member of MERA (Mobile Electronic Retailers Association).
We were even voted one of the Top 50 Mobile Electronics Retailers of 2010/2011 by Mobile Electronics Magazine!!
Address and Contact Information
Extreme Audio – Midlothian Location
11507 Hull St. Rd.
Midlothian, VA 23112
- Street Glide Sound System Upgrade for Chesterfield ClientA client from Chesterfield stopped in at our Midlothian location, looking to upgrade the audio in his brand-new 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Glide. He’d seen a bunch of our builds online and wanted to step up the volume and clarity of his Harley audio a notch. After going over the various options, we made a plan and he dropped off the Street ... read more
- Colonial Heights Client Upgrades Chrysler 300 Audio SystemA client from Colonial Heights dropped into Extreme Audio to talk about a 2013 Chrysler 300 audio system upgrade. We recently upgraded his Lexus, and he loved the way the JL Audio W7 subwoofers and Audiofrog speakers we installed sounded in that car, so he brought us this 300. It already had a system in it from another shop, but the client wanted us to bring it ... read more
- Toyota Tacoma Stealthbox and Source Unit Upgrade for Chesterfield ClientA client from Chesterfield recently contacted Extreme Audio to inquire about a 2018 Toyota Tacoma Stealthbox and source unit upgrade. We talked to the client about the way the system sounds and what he wanted to improve. The idea of adding a subwoofer and upgrading the radio made perfect sense. With the upgrade plan in place, we scheduled an appointment and placed an order for the subwoofer ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Alpine PSS-23WRAIf you own a 2018 or new Jeep Wrangler, the new Alpine PSS-23WRA amplified audio system upgrade from Extreme Audio in Mechanicsville or Midlothian is just for you. Designed as the perfect addition to a factory or aftermarket radio, this system includes a subwoofer, four-channel amplifier and new tweeters to bring out the detail, impact and depth in all your music. Subwoofer for JL Jeep Wrangler The ... read more
- Midlothian Mercedes-Benz Client Gets C63 AMG Camera SystemA regular client of Extreme Audio from Midlothian recently dropped by our store to inquire about a 2013 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG camera installation. The client wanted to be sure he wouldn’t bump into any curbs when parking or maneuvering his sport coupe. We had a look at the vehicle, then designed an upgrade that would give the client the functionality he wanted. C63 AMG Camera System Installation ... read more
- Product Spotlight: USA Spec BSM 200If you are looking for a premium blind spot monitoring system upgrade for your vehicle, drop into Extreme Audio in Midlothian or Mechanicsville and ask us about the USA Spec BSM 200. This monitoring system works as well as, or better than many factory-installed safety systems. It lets you know when someone is beside your vehicle. Let’s look at some of the unique features of the BSM ... read more
- Chevy Silverado Lighting Upgrades and Tint for Midlothian ClientA client from Midlothian recently dropped by Extreme Audio to discuss a lighting upgrade solution for his 2017 Chevy Silverado. The client wanted to make sure his work truck would be visible when parked on the side of the road. While at the shop, the client also inquired about a folding truck bed cover. Additionally, we discussed window tint options. The customer wanted to add convenience, comfort ... read more
- Midlothian Volvo Client Gets XC60 Blind Spot Detection SystemA client from Midlothian recently brought his 2013 Volvo XC60 to Extreme Audio for a blind spot detection system installation. Though Volvo vehicles are well known for their safety features, this particular XC60 wagon didn’t come with a blind spot monitoring solution. After talking to the client and inspecting the vehicle, we developed a plan to give him the added protection he wanted. US Spec BSM 200 ... read more
- Product Spotlight: Alpine SBV-10-WRAIf you live in the Richmond area and are looking for a premium subwoofer upgrade for your 2007 through 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, drop by either Extreme Audio location and audition the Alpine SBV-10-WRA. This custom subwoofer enclosure is designed specifically for the JK-chassis Jeeps and mounts under the passenger seat to provide great bass without taking up any space in the vehicle. Alpine SBV-10-WRA Jeep JK ... read more
- Serious Upgrades for Stafford Honda Goldwing Audio SystemA client from Stafford, VA, recently contacted us about his 2014 Honda Goldwing audio system. We’d recently upgraded the front speakers and added an amplifier to them. Now he was ready for a much bigger step. The front fairing speakers in a Honda Goldwing are 5 1⁄4” round. There really isn’t room for additional speakers, but ... read more